Uh, oh.....girlfriend in Florida confirmed by NO

Status
Not open for further replies.
DEPUTYDAWG said:
Okay, so when the murder was first posted in the media - did she do the right thing and come forward to report her affair with JY, and so LE has known about JY and MM since the very beginning...or did she remain hush hush?!?!?! If she knew nothing of what he was intending to do - I would expect she just FREAKED! And ohhhh, to be a fly on the wall as to what JY told MM those first few days, etc.

Hiya Deputy!:blowkiss: Glad you're here with us (Thank-you Annie!)

Let's hope she came forward right away - that way maybe she taped her calls during those first few days.

raisincharlie said:
Since the warrant states he was checking his voice mail several times - it is a given, that LE will know within a few miles where he was at each of those checks - the phone is going to ping on the towers during this process as it basically calls itself to retrieve....known whereabouts of dead duck.:dance:

Well, well, well,.............a g/f. Surprise, surprise,................NOT!

Guess he missed the part of the SP trial where SP calling himself ( :D ) to check his voicemail, along with the meringue thing cemented SP's timeline of his coming and goings the day Laci was reported missing.

SP called Laci that day too, just like JY called MY.

What are these guys? stupid!? There MO is all the same. :eek:

The life insurance policy or the g/f as the motive?????????? Take your pick, or choose BOTH!.

What a !

What happened to an old fashioned D I V O R C E!?!?

JMHO
fran

knicksgal1 said:
I had hoped against hope that the husband wasn't involved this time. I knew that it was likely that he would turn out to be another Scott but I did not want another young mom to have lost her life to one who was supposed to love her most. I am so sad for the Lacis and Michelles we don't know about.

Then on the other hand you have men like James Kim that risk their lives to save their families. I have to remember that there are more men like him than the Petersons, Youngs and Entwistles of this world.
Great post knicksgal - we do need to remember all of the victims of heinous crimes while keeping in perspective that there is indeed great goodness in a majority of people. Thanks for your words - I agree...

jilly said:
Hiya Deputy!:blowkiss: Glad you're here with us (Thank-you Annie!)

Let's hope she came forward right away - that way maybe she taped her calls during those first few days.

JILLY!!!! Hiya, doll!!!! :blowkiss:

I'm anxiously awaiting to see how she plays into all of this...

If I read correctly, her roomie (the other female) was putting a scapbook together for Cassidy. So what's MM's daily life been like since 11/3??? I wanna know!

And how long have JY's parents and atty known that it was just a matter of time before this all hit the media??? That inevitable feeling of doom staring them down?! Do parents even ever try anymore to talk to their guilty (IMO) children and tell them it's just best for all to confess and get on with the reality?!

Good to see ya again, Jilly!

DEPUTYDAWG said:
JILLY!!!! Hiya, doll!!!! :blowkiss:

I'm anxiously awaiting to see how she plays into all of this...

If I read correctly, her roomie (the other female) was putting a scapbook together for Cassidy. So what's MM's daily life been like since 11/3??? I wanna know!

And how long have JY's parents and atty known that it was just a matter of time before this all hit the media??? That inevitable feeling of doom staring them down?! Do parents even ever try anymore to talk to their guilty (IMO) children and tell them it's just best for all to confess and get on with the reality?!

Good to see ya again, Jilly!

Good to see you too!:)

I don't know what JYs parents know now but I don't think they knew in the very beginning. I say this because if they did they might have hired a lawyer sooner than they did. It seems it wasn't until the family's luggage was seized that they consulted with an attorney.

The fact that JY did not accompany his attorney down to the police station must be bothering some of them you'd think!! This, together with the 3 month affair - there MUST be some raised eyebrows and head scratching going on there!! I thought the Petersons' had their very own mold.

PrayersForMaura said:
If Michelle Young and Michelle Money were sorority sisters, then that means they've known each other since college.

So this MM chick is cheating with her friend's husband. How frickin' nice is that. She then KNEW Jason was married!! She knew what she was doing was wrong.
One has to wonder a few things here -

1. Was MM in Raleigh when MY was murdered?

http://www.alumni.ncsu.edu/homecoming/ might be very possible.

2. If MM was in town, did MY inadvertantly find out about an affair that

would have started in September ? Possible.

3. IF MY found out did she confront JY before friends arrived and JY decided

to leave then? Possible

4. Since JY was conversing with MM on an almost daily basis - he would

know if MM was in town for homecoming - did he leave home to go see

MM instead of leaving for a business trip ? Possible

5. If JY went to see MM (if she was in town) did something between them

set JY off and send him back to his home where he confronted MY?

Possible

Does anyone still think he had a business meeting scheduled in VA ?

Just because someone is an adulterer doesn't make them a murderer! ;)

I hope this latest development will finally set the media into motion big time, & make this guy's life a living hell.

OMGosh, I just heard about the "Two Michelles" on Greta.

She confirmed that the g/f Michelle has been VERY cooperative.

Tsk, tsk, Jason. How could you be so stupid?

(jilly, I think we can put away our hats now!)

Taximom said:

She confirmed that the g/f Michelle has been VERY cooperative.

Tsk, tsk, Jason. How could you be so stupid?

I was wondering where you were :D

strach304 said:
I was wondering where you were :D
I was just getting the house ready for Christmas when I heard Greta's tease "Stunning new development!!!"... and I thought she was going to be talking about the tooth! LOL Lo, and behold...a mistress.

Didn't most of us call that oh, about two comments into Pt. 1? I think I said I'd fall off my chair if said mistress was also cooperating w/LE by doing an "Amber" on Jason. Recording phone calls, sending/receiving interesting emails...all after the murder. We shall see.

I'm joyful that the days are numbered for JY, but also saddened about a senseless murder. Tonight, Gray's Anatomy (or is it GrEy's) was on and as usual I thought of Michelle and how unfair it was that she and her friends weren't meeting tonight to watch it with little Cassidy in her PJ's falling asleep on the sofa.

Rot in hell, Jason. Rot in hell.

Taximom said:

So what Taxi? Are we second best to Greta???!! j/k :D

Well, Greta's coverage was sure limited - I think Amanda would have said more had she been allowed. I wonder what Michelle Money's life is like now that she's been named on TV. For anyone interested she lives outside of Orlando.

JY is still in Brevard. Interesting that Jim Hammer heard "rumblings" of an affair when he was in Raleigh. Hammer's of the opinion that if they had a smoking gun JY would have been arrested by now.

Oh well, Greta seems to agree that JY's "lack of agressive cooperation is the most damning thing of all to try and take himself out as a suspect."

Taximom said:
I was just getting the house ready for Christmas when I heard Greta's tease "Stunning new development!!!"... and I thought she was going to be talking about the tooth! LOL Lo, and behold...a mistress.

Now that is funny!:laugh: LOL Cracked me right up!

I saw over at ctv, that the friend of the Young's who was posting and no longer is, said the sorority group were advised of the affair between JY and MM three weeks ago. They were all surprised.

And it was what you would call AN AFFAIR!(meaning amenities included :))

JMHO
fran

jilly said:

Well, Greta's coverage was sure limited - I think Amanda would have said more had she been allowed. I wonder what Michelle Money's life is like now that she's been named on TV. For anyone interested she lives outside of Orlando.

JY is still in Brevard. Interesting that Jim Hammer heard "rumblings" of an affair when he was in Raleigh. Hammer's of the opinion that if they had a smoking gun JY would have been arrested by now.

Oh well, Greta seems to agree that JY's "lack of agressive cooperation is the most damning thing of all to try and take himself out as a suspect."

Hammer is obviously not aware of the lab issue. I hear several people say well if they have bloody finger prints or a palm print and it was JY's he'd be in jail, but I disagree. Given the status of lab work and the back log in the lab I think it is silly at best for someone to think JY would be under arrest. If they have a bloody finger print or palm print - you can't arrest someone for the murder of MY until you have proof that the blood the print is found in actually belongs to MY - then and only then do you have a case to make. Hammer is fast becoming retarded IMO. Now down from the soap box...

Hello Jilly !

raisincharlie said:
Hammer is obviously not aware of the lab issue. I hear several people say well if they have bloody finger prints or a palm print and it was JY's he'd be in jail, but I disagree. Given the status of lab work and the back log in the lab I think it is silly at best for someone to think JY would be under arrest. If they have a bloody finger print or palm print - you can't arrest someone for the murder of MY until you have proof that the blood the print is found in actually belongs to MY - then and only then do you have a case to make. Hammer is fast becoming retarded IMO. Now down from the soap box...

Hello Jilly !

Hi RC! I agree with you about Hammer - he's very ill prepared for the most part. He did absolutely nothing (as far as I can tell) when he was in Raleigh except maybe live it up on the Fox expense account hehe!. I've always thought he was Greta's bum boy!

You're absolutely right about this labwork. You are doing a great job in keeping us reminded!! Now that we've learned all of this today, I think this might have been a very haphazard murder and I think there's a good chance that JY might have left his palm print on that lamp.

jilly said:

(snipped)
Oh no! You guys are much better than Greta. In fact, when I heard her say "Two Michelles" I knew you guys already knew about this and had been having fun without me for hours. Wahhhhh....

Taximom said:
Oh no! You guys are much better than Greta. In fact, when I heard her say "Two Michelles" I knew you guys already knew about this and had been having fun without me for hours. Wahhhhh....

Well, I tell ya....I was pleasantly shocked when I sat down here late this afternoon!!

jilly said:
Well, I tell ya....I was pleasantly shocked when I sat down here late this afternoon!!
I really hope this "stunning development" :)snooty: ) moves this case along a little more quickly. Although I guess we have to start praying for things to move along in that crime lab now.

Anyone think Michelle Money is the one and only affair he's had?

:laugh:
raisincharlie said:

The sheriff did say the forensics are holding up the investigation or maybe that's just how the media reported it. Wouldn't it be something if everything else is in place but they just need those forensics back to make the arrest and we find out he was as sloppy as Neil Entwistle? Not a well thought out and executed plan after all?

jilly said:
Hi RC! I agree with you about Hammer - he's very ill prepared for the most part. He did absolutely nothing (as far as I can tell) when he was in Raleigh except maybe live it up on the Fox expense account hehe!. I've always thought he was Greta's bum boy!

You're absolutely right about this labwork. You are doing a great job in keeping us reminded!! Now that we've learned all of this today, I think this might have been a very haphazard murder and I think there's a good chance that JY might have left his palm print on that lamp.
I'm thinking he is getting as dense as that woods he kept talking about behind the Young's house. :p

I also think it was a haphazard event and I believe there is some kind of print, palm or finger, that places JY in the middle of this. To have the smoking gun you need two things - the gun and the smoke - I'm thinking the print(s) are the smoke and the lab work is the gun in this case.

But I'm kinda chuckling wondering if the info about the lab delays is a little bit of smoke as well. I don't think the delay will be as long as it was alluded to by the Sheriff. In a lot of cases, the DA will have some samples tested by an outside lab just to see if results are verifiable, to eliminate doubt so to speak. I think there will be a lab involved in this case that has nothing to do with the state crime lab and I would expect those results may come back well before the crime lab results come back. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UCG