Uh, oh.....girlfriend in Florida confirmed by NO

Status
Not open for further replies.
pack_fan said:
Elizabeth was a close friend and sorority sister of MY and MM. They were working on a scrapbook for Cassidy as I reported many, many, many posts ago in one of the earlier threads.

Just dropped in and wow, a bombshell. I have MANY thoughts and can actually talk about some of them now that they have been reported. Gotta run for a few hours but WILL be back to discuss in a bit.
Will look forward to hearing from you tonight. Thanks for the info. I read on CTV that a Steve Money in Raleigh is/was her husband.

PolkSaladAnnie said:
Yes, giving us more facts and dismissing these actions as "normal" and verified. Can see it now - and can see the subtle inuendos that MY was the 'problem' in the marriage. Lord, where's jilly? We both posted at the same time after 4 days something like "Hello, Lee, long time no see..." :doh:

LOL I'm here Annie - This Christmas shopping is really interfering with my sleuthing life!! :blowkiss:

Bee Charmer!!! I don't care where you got it but thanks for this scoop today! All I can say is WOW!! - computers, hardrives, multiple cell phones, financial records, wills, insurance and much much more!!! LE have been busy little bees!!

And that finally explains why the 'friends' went quiet on CTV forum. They were legally warned by the sounds of it.

BarnGoddess said:
I'm not the most computer literate person, but Charlie, if you right click on the web address, the dropdown box automatically opens and you can copy from there. Same with pasting to where you want the link to appear. Saves time this way.
Yep, that works too and definitely faster - I didn't know if Topsail's browser would allow for it or not. So Topsail Girl - see if your browser allows for this - it is definitely easier.

Bee Charmer said:
Bet we don't hear anymore nonsense from family members that LE aren't being thorough......lol.

Lol, you BET, BeeCh ! Another night awake - and not for a New Twist on Nancy Grace. Gosh. All this reading - this guy is history. What a lowlifer; piece of (scuze me) .... excrement!

Hey Jilly: lol .... yes, indeed what we've all been expecting and certainly not surprised to hear. But the details? :eek: Both couples known each other since college; communicated daily; and the SOB went and did this leaving Cassidy as an orphan! How vile. I wonder if LE asked the g/f to tape JY? With his mighty canons on either side of him firing off defense rounds, I wonder? He hired CRIMINAL DEFENSE attornies to DEFEND himself against a CRIME.

If a monster like that tricked me with such a vile, evil smile to help with a wonderful surprise "gift' on a fax for my sister, wild horses wouldn't keep me off him.

He's a cheat, a coward, a liar, a manipulator and a selfish ... waste of human skin. Ugh!

Samiya said:
And that finally explains why the 'friends' went quiet on CTV forum. They were legally warned by the sounds of it.

Hi Sami! :) Yes ... and that';s why all the photos and websites were all pulled. LE prolly taking pics of g/f's car at funeral. On the receipts there are hotel stays for a few nights in Sept and also Oct 10th. Isn't that the same month one (or more) of the cars were paid up?

Wonder how proud step-dad is about him now!!!! Ugh!

OK. We've located jilly - where's close, lol??? :)

I guess they have the murder weapon then. Gosh I wonder what it is. Maybe its a household item.

Some preliminary data from warrants incase you can't get the PDFs at WRAL

From the 11/03/06 warrant:

1. Michelle Young was discovered on the floor of the master bedroom.
2. There was blood on the walls and lamp in the room.

From the 11/21/06 warrant:

1. Meredith reported getting a voice mail from JY to retrieve documents from a printer located next to the computer. the document had been printed on that computer.
2. Jason Lynn Young has been uncooperative
3. Collection of a Cingular wireless phone from the SUV
4. Collection of voice messages on the answering machine in the home, noting it showed that it contained pending messages.
5. Collection of a cell phone from a purse in the kitchen.

Cingular wireless - contained saved voicemails - call activity on the account indicated that JY made frequent checks of voicemail. Cingular has agreed to release audio files of the voicemails.

11/30 Warrant:

Computer stuff from the home
emails and correspondence with JY, MY and Michelle Money
In an interview MM indicated she corresponded by phone or email with JY almost daily.

Search warrant for MM home - computer equipment

12/01/06 warant:

samsung cell phone

nikon coolpix camera

packerdog said:
I guess they have the murder weapon then. Gosh I wonder what it is. Maybe its a household item.
it may be a lamp, note I say may, the 11/3/06 warrant references a lamp with blood on it. Opinion only.

PolkSaladAnnie said:
Hey Jilly: lol .... yes, indeed what we've all been expecting and certainly not surprised to hear. But the details? :eek: Both couples known each other since college; communicated daily; and the SOB went and did this leaving Cassidy as an orphan! How vile. I wonder if LE asked the g/f to tape JY? With his mighty canons on either side of him firing off defense rounds, I wonder? He hired CRIMINAL DEFENSE attornies to DEFEND himself against a CRIME.

I agree about these details = :eek: This is interesting - Elizabeth Schroff owns the hard drive with pictures of Michelle to go in a scrapbook she's compiling and Michelle Money is using the computer and having an affair with JY!!! Wonder if Elizabeth knew?

Someone was wondering what Michelle Young's middle name was and we now know it was Michelle Marie Fisher Young. JY is Jason Lynn Young.

raisincharlie said:
it may be a lamp, note I say may, the 11/3/06 warrant references a lamp with blood on it. Opinion only.

Good guess Charlie. He checked his voicemail many times that day, tells me he had his phone off and kept checking to see who called. I think he is a dead duck.

My guess is that the MM person is seperated from her husband and possibly living with Elizabeth. LE did say she is cooperating but I think they need to rule out any accomplices just in case they can't place him at the scene. The hitman theory is still a possibility. From what I gathered from the insiders that were posting on ctv before there were rumors of Jason being less than faithful and got the impression this wouldn't be the first.

IMO the difference this time and the rage and horror in the way that Michele was killed is possibly she found out and told him to get out this time. Those same posters from ctv had also said they were already seperated and in the process of a divorce. Now we know some of those rumors do in fact have a basis.

Why the wedding photos? Any ideas? Reminds me of the Laci case with the wedding album in the trash. Possibly they were in frames and had blood spatter?

raisincharlie said:

Good guess, maybe one of those cast iron candlestick types.

I'm hoping that the bloody palm print referenced
in the search warrant belongs to the murderer, but I think it
belongs to poor Michelle. Reminds me of the palm print of
poor Danielle Van Damm found in westerfield's RV on the
headboard of his bed<<<<shudder>>>>>>

strach304 said:
My guess is that the MM person is seperated from her husband and possibly living with Elizabeth. LE did say she is cooperating but I think they need to rule out any accomplices just in case they can't place him at the scene. The hitman theory is still a possibility. From what I gathered from the insiders that were posting on ctv before there were rumors of Jason being less than faithful and got the impression this wouldn't be the first.

IMO the difference this time and the rage and horror in the way that Michele was killed is possibly she found out and told him to get out this time. Those same posters from ctv had also said they were already seperated and in the process of a divorce. Now we know some of those rumors do in fact have a basis.

Why the wedding photos? Any ideas? Reminds me of the Laci case with the wedding album in the trash. Possibly they were in frames and had blood spatter?

Good thoughts Scratch! I think you are right that MM was living with Elizabeth. It would be interesting to know when she and husband split. They may have decided to end their marriages at the same time. The difference is that JY killed his spouse.

Did anyone besides me notice in that last article link it specifies a computer print out on a printer from the fax and he didn't speak with Meredith but left a voicemail message asking her to get it.

WOW!!!! I check here everyday to see if anything is new. Been sooooo busy with Christmas shopping and birthday shopping (my son) that I haven't had time to really sit and read anything. Are we SURE it is a girlfriend?? Has it been confirmed? Maybe she's just a co-worker?? I'm sure anything is possible, but I highly doubt it. I'm probably grasping at straws because I'm so sick of these husbands killing their pregnant wives and not DIVORCING them! I would like it to be one time that it is not the husband or boyfriend.

strach304 said:
Did anyone besides me notice in that last article link it specifies a computer print out on a printer from the fax and he didn't speak with Meredith but left a voicemail message asking her to get it.
I noticed it Strach. I thought it odd about the voicemail. Maybe it wasn't a gift for Michelle his wife but Michelle his girlfriend.

Bee Charmer said:
I'm hoping that the bloody palm print referenced
in the search warrant belongs to the murderer, but I think it
belongs to poor Michelle. Reminds me of the palm print of
poor Danielle Van Damm found in westerfield's RV on the
headboard of his bed<<<<shudder>>>>>>
Bee, not to get off topic, but I still get sick to my stomach when I think of that case. He was truly one sick individual. I can't wait until he is put to death.

RC Thank you for spelling all this out for us. So! It was a computer printout and not a fax. That was posted by someone at CTV so we at least know that person is legit.

Sounds like the murder weapon might be the lamp - Boy - I was giving this guy way too much credit! I would have thought for a premeditated murder, he'd have used something else and taken it with him. If it was the lamp then this guy has performed a very careless murder imo and he's left a great big trail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oceandreamer753