UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse me for not reading all 15 threads, maybe this has been mentioned before ....:blushing:

Corrie bought food and is seen with that food on CCTV. I was wondering if that food or the packaging has ever been recovered?

No. He seems to have gone missing early a.m. Saturday and it wasn't reported until the Monday. Busy Saturday market and shopping day I'd think in between, all rubbish cleared.

That's a really interesting thought. Although AO said in her tv interviews that she hadn't seen Corrie for a few days before his disappearance,I don't think she mentioned whether she had been in contact with him by phone or socia media.One would have thought they would have been messaging each other if they were really an item,

That was my thoughts, and there would be no reason for them to tell us this if it is part of the investigation. My thinking was along the lines of, was he waiting until, say, after 10pm her time (3am and beyond our time if she was East coast?) to make a call. She wouldn't know this if that was his intention but the long wait seems so inexplicable.

I can imagine they've got the phone and are saying they've only found the back of one similar to try and make the perpetrator/s go back to the location and make a mistake...

Or they haven't got the phone at all and are trying to lure the perpetrator/s to the location in order to find the rest of the components.
Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk
An interesting point. Somebody finds a 'Nokia phone'. Later it is said to be just the back of the phone. It could have been an attention seeker but it could also be that false info has been put out to help the case.

No updates on the searches of the buildings around the horseshoe area. Could this mean they have found something or they haven't finished searching? Nothing released by the police yet that I can see.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

No updates on the searches of the buildings around the horseshoe area. Could this mean they have found something or they haven't finished searching? Nothing released by the police yet that I can see.

I assume they're still searching. Must be a big task?

or it could be that they haven't found anything, do we know what kind of search they are doing, is it forensic or just a quick look around search to see if they can see anything,

or it could be that they haven't found anything, do we know what kind of search they are doing, is it forensic or just a quick look around search to see if they can see anything,

I wonder if they took dogs in on the search?

I assumed that they hadn't started yet. I thought there'd be news once they start?

Forensic I though, im sure they've been looked around

An interesting point. Somebody finds a 'Nokia phone'. Later it is said to be just the back of the phone. It could have been an attention seeker but it could also be that false info has been put out to help the case.

I think we discussed on the last thread because the person who found the phone didn't say it was a Nokia, they said it might be (or words to that effect) and there was some info on what branding the phone might have. The "phone" actually only being a part phone or remains of a broken phone would explain the doubt about the model

JMO

Have they started the search in the horseshoe for def today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have they started the search in the horseshoe for def today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty sure it was reported as starting yesterday. Don't forget UT said they will be going quiet for a while whilst they work with the Private Investigators too and since most updates have been from the family I'm not expecting to hear much unless they get a breakthrough.

Last updated yesterday http://www.buryfreepress.co.uk/news...ildenhall-and-search-bury-buildings-1-7765585

I think we discussed on the last thread because the person who found the phone didn't say it was a Nokia, they said it might be (or words to that effect) and there was some info on what branding the phone might have. The "phone" actually only being a part phone or remains of a broken phone would explain the doubt about the model

JMO

A comment on this only. Is it really possible that if one found 'the back of a phone' they would report it?

I'm not sure I would even know what 'the back of a phone' looked like - or pick it up !

Just my own doubts on what is reported in MSM .

Thinking along the same lines too I'm sure it would be noticable that it was only half a phone most people have mobiles these days even my mum who is getting on a bit :) this case just get weirder!

I know it’s the ideal to go through all previous posts, and I’ve read a lot, but it’s pretty much impossible to read all, and haven’t managed to track down analysis of Running Man footage.

So, apologies if this has been put forward before. I assume it may well have, though if it has, it has presumably been discounted.

I think there’s a strong possibility that the person in the shadows to the left in the Running Man CCTV clip, walking away from the Horseshoe is Corrie.

attachment.php

Though I understand how the apparent tone of the clothing would initially make this seem unlikely.

http://www.itv.com/news/anglia/2016...ning-corrie-disappeared-go-on-show-to-public/

(I’m assuming this footage is second generation and was shot off the screen at the pod, seems darker and has a blue hue compared to the 3:25 CCTV footage of same area.)

Where that figure is standing, the stronger light source is not the lamp in shot in the foreground, but the streetlamp that out of frame at the other end of the lane at the edge of the Horseshoe.

The figure is casting a slight shadow back towards the camera, as can also been seen with running man when he is roughly parallel with that position.

Lighting is odd here, between the two light sources, with a balance between foreground and background lighting.

Especially when running man, initially his back brightly lit by foreground lamp passes into the area where his back is in shadow. At this point in film (middle pic) he seems to disappear, grey merging into surroundings.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

The figure to the left does appear to be wearing boots.

attachment.php

The figure is not wearing dark trousers, they are considerably lighter in hue than the boots.

The upper body seems to wearing a similarly light tone, though this tricky as viewed through lamp glare.

The paving is relatively light in tone, and though his clothing would be lighter, the paving is not in shadow, the figure is.

I know there is little to go on here, maybe wilful thinking but what is there seems to match with the ambling, loitering, hands in pockets, body language.

Attachments

• A.jpg
    A.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 546
  • B.PNG
    B.PNG
    258.6 KB · Views: 561
  • C.PNG
    C.PNG
    252.3 KB · Views: 560
  • D.PNG
    D.PNG
    279 KB · Views: 580
  • E.jpg
    E.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 564

attachment.php

Judging by grill in central gutter in paving, bike stands etc, the figure is initially (when out of sight) outside Celebrities Nails, 6 Brentgovel Street. Possibly about parallel with the recessed doorway to the right in pic.

attachment.php

Then when continuing walking, while turning to look behind at the running man, is now just about outside Boot Opticians, 5 Brentgovel Street.

attachment.php

There’s the possibility he may have hung around in Boots Opticians doorway.

With recessed frontage, and large doorway, opportunity for him to disappear from sight.

Or if he continued to walk out of the walkway while the CCTV was zoomed in on running man, obviously this wouldn’t be captured.

If the camera turned back in the opposite direction towards Hughes Electrical (same as the angle showing the three people pictured) as he took a right, he wouldn’t be seen, or for that matter if he took a left.

attachment.php

Though after this, where he would have been expected to be captured on CCTV no idea, or whether this figure has been seen on subsequent CCTV and was clearly visible enough to be discounted.

I’m going on this clip being at 3:40am based on the timeline posted.

If accurate, that would suggest having had five minutes to do his business at the bins, (Number 1, 2 or otherwise) he’s retracing his steps.

If it is him, and it is at 3:40, then this would actually be his last appearance on CCTV, and he’s not heading away from the Horseshoe by the assumed route.

Attachments

• F.PNG
    F.PNG
    662.8 KB · Views: 458
  • G.jpg
    G.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 451
  • H.jpg
    H.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 446
  • I.jpg
    I.jpg