UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rave was on the Saturday night not the friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The rave was on the Saturday night not the friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am aware of that and it finished early Sat eve about 11 p.m. due to the illness of the guy who subsequently died in hospital. It was the Saturday morning that C was last seen and the unconfirmed Mildenhall and Brandon sightings took place early Saturday a.m. which is what I am basing my opinion on. E.g. He was heading in that general direction early a.m. to go to the rave. MOO

Accusations are not factual. If someone can actually link to prove the wrong bin lorry was searched I'll believe it. Otherwise I think this is just confusion with the waste transfer lorries which are a different kettle of fish altogether.
http://www.findcorrie.co.uk/the-bins-bin-lorry-update-20th-december-2016/

This links to the bin lorry info on the find corrie site. It says the lorry was not searched for some days afterwards. The speculation came because of that delay. I doubt I can find a link to the speculation but even if I do , it will just still be speculation based on this delay.

I am aware of that and it finished early Sat eve about 11 p.m. due to the illness of the guy who subsequently died in hospital. It was the Saturday morning that C was last seen and the unconfirmed Mildenhall and Brandon sightings took place early Saturday a.m. which is what I am basing my opinion on. E.g. He was heading in that general direction early a.m. to go to the rave. MOO

Leaving his car illegally parked in town?

Leaving his car illegally parked in town?
Well he wouldn't have been able to drive it for many hours till he had sobered up anyway and it was in a residential disabled bay in Robert Boby way with no patrols. So IMO he was heading either back to Honington or the rave party via Brandon.

I don't get how the phone pings are leading to the landfill search in any way, I did go along with it early on as we were lead to believe that the bin lorry went direct to Barton mills after the pickup and arrived within the 20 or so mins it took , so that information must be untrue if we are to believe that the bin lorry did other collections in bse after the HS , and multiple other collections in other county's that night,

I don't get how the phone pings are leading to the landfill search in any way, I did go along with it early on as we were lead to believe that the bin lorry went direct to Barton mills after the pickup and arrived within the 20 or so mins it took , so that information must be untrue if we are to believe that the bin lorry did other collections in bse after the HS , and multiple other collections in other county's that night,
Red Lodge transfer station would pick up the other Barton Mills mast rather than the one near the fiveways roundabout, but I agree with you that it does appear that what we were told in the early days does not add up.

Does anyone know what type of search is being done in the landfill, is it searching for something the size of a body, or the size of a phone?

Does anyone know what type of search is being done in the landfill, is it searching for something the size of a body, or the size of a phone?

This has always been curious to me. IMO, the search so far as always been fingertip/forensic search rather than looking for a body of man that met a unfortunate end.

Apparently they very recently have added a bulldozer to speed things up so I'm really not sure what is going on. I don't understand why no rubbish from that day/weekend has been found yet. That is rather worrying to me. Cell 22 had around 4 weeks of rubbish in it when Police put a hold on it yet are still going through what was there?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/31282...ndfill-site-search-has-come-to-a-sudden-stop/

They have always used an excavator during the search. This report from March explains when they couldn't work due to a breakdown. Therefore I don't understand these reports of a bulldozer now being used, as if they have never had machinery before.

Of course, but presumably this bulldozer will be in addition to the Komatsu to speed the search up.

Edit: @Cherwell

That is what I remembered but in recent articles and comments from family they have found stuff from before and after 23/24th but nothing from that date and obviously not Corrie. This to me is very suspect...

Of course, but presumably this bulldozer will be in addition to the Komatsu to speed the search up.

Edit: @Cherwell

That is what I remembered but in recent articles and comments from family they have found stuff from before and after 23/24th but nothing from that date and obviously not Corrie. This to me is very suspect...

Do you have a link for the additional bulldozer and the fact they did not find that weekends rubbish ?

Ok that is a bit clearer. TY. It says they're bringing in a bulldozer to move the searched rubbish. They have only found rubbish dated around 18 sept -which is referring to this 4 week search only (I.e. not the prior 10 week search).This indicates to me they have now searched all the rubbish from the relevant time and are now into the older part of the cell. I don't think this will go on much longer as they estimated 4-6 weeks only.

Ok that is a bit clearer. TY. It says they're bringing in a bulldozer to move the searched rubbish. They have only found rubbish dated around 18 sept -which is referring to this 4 week search only (I.e. not the prior 10 week search).This indicates to me they have now searched all the rubbish from the relevant time and are now into the older part of the cell. I don't think this will go on much longer as they estimated 4-6 weeks only.
It would seem that he is not there, unless that particular load was emptied into a different cell. I do wonder just how much they searched near the Fiveways roundabout at BM as that sighting still, to me, sounds more likely.

It would seem that he is not there, unless that particular load was emptied into a different cell. I do wonder just how much they searched near the Fiveways roundabout at BM as that sighting still, to me, sounds more likely.

I agree, I think he could have got out of the lorry (minus his phone) somewhere near Fiveways. Waiting for them to conclude the landfill search since they seem so sure Corrie is there, but I think that's the next avenue to explore.

I agree, I think he could have got out of the lorry (minus his phone) somewhere near Fiveways. Waiting for them to conclude the landfill search since they seem so sure Corrie is there, but I think that's the next avenue to explore.
I find this situation more likely but I still find it hard to fathom that he wouldn't have woken up/been alerted by all the noise a bin lorry makes before he was carried off in one.

I know anything is possible and the police have followed this line of inquiry but still something is weird about the whole thing such as the confusion of which bin he was in/which cell he could possibly be in not to mention the arrest that took place.

I wonder if he caught a lift with the bin van driver. Something happened and Corrie got out near the roundabout or Corrie asked to be dropped off there. Probably still outlandish but this is such a strange case

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member