GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow .... I have just read the Times online article on Helen. This part of the article has made me hopping mad.

Former friends of the pair have recalled that they saw Stewart driving around with “other women” within months of Mrs Stewart’s death and referred to one as his “wife”.

IS is evil personified.

Helen’s devastated parents are also still struggling to come to terms with their loss.

Eileen revealed husband George, 91, who has dementia, screams in pain when he sees photos of her.

The *couple have only stayed strong thanks to the support of son John Bailey, 48, who told of the “long shadow” cast by his sister’s death...."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/murdered-millionaire-author-helen-baileys-9900235
Heartbreaking - no other words. Thanks for posting MillyM

Wow .... I have just read the Times online article on Helen. This part of the article has made me hopping mad.

Former friends of the pair have recalled that they saw Stewart driving around with “other women” within months of Mrs Stewart’s death and referred to one as his “wife”.

IS is evil personified.

"Wife", eh. I said before it would all start coming out after the trial. Wonder if this "wife" will pop up to give her side.

Just catching up after being on Facebook. Thank god for our justice system and Helen can now rest easy with John, Boris and Rufus. Thanks for everyone's support and love for Helen on this site. Huge mixed bag of emotions for me tonight.

I've been quoted several times during this investigation but I am so pleased that John Bailey today said my message to the family after the memorial service helped them.

I will say it again here, the friendship that this group has given is one of Helen's greatest legacies.

Miss you, lovely McB. You could be infuriating, but I always loved you! The world is a darker place without you.

R.I.P Helen Bailey xxxxxxx

IS is evil personified.

can you quote any of it Tiny? I assume it's behind a pay wall.

"Wife", eh. I said before it would all start coming out after the trial. Wonder if this "wife" will pop up to give her side.
Would be interesting if she did.
its made so cross!!! There was talk about other women but seeing it in black and white is something else.
God bless you Helen x

can you quote any of it Tiny? I assume it's behind a pay wall.
The rest of the details of the article has been quoted or summarised everywhere else. The only bit that hadn't been was the former friends bit.

"Helen’s mum Eileen Bailey, 89, said: “We know now what *happened with the death of his first wife and that he is under suspicion.

“But no matter what happens to him, whatever sentence he gets, it will not bring Helen back. You cannot describe what we have been through, it is beyond words really.”

Detective Chief Inspector Jerome Kent and his team of 27 are currently studying toxicology, cell and tissue tests from Diane’s postmortem examination.

They are also looking at statements, speaking with friends and family and checking what medication would have been in the house at the time.

Det Chief Insp Kent said: “It’s only right we re-examine that death. When someone who is charged with murder has a previous wife who died, you would expect the police to *consider a re-examination."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/murdered-millionaire-author-helen-baileys-9900235

BIB team of 27 . That's quite a resources commitment isn't it.

Just catching up after being on Facebook. Thank god for our justice system and Helen can now rest easy with John, Boris and Rufus. Thanks for everyone's support and love for Helen on this site. Huge mixed bag of emotions for me tonight.

I've been quoted several times during this investigation but I am so pleased that John Bailey today said my message to the family after the memorial service helped them.

I will say it again here, the friendship that this group has given is one of Helen's greatest legacies.

Miss you, lovely McB. You could be infuriating, but I always loved you! The world is a darker place without you.

R.I.P Helen Bailey xxxxxxx

Pips - thank you so much for posting this. What a beautiful message you gave to John and the family. Sending you a big virtual hug. *advertiser censored*

I don't think women are of particular interest to IS, they are just a means to money. This 'wife' he was running around with after his actual wife died can't have been wealthy enough for his tastes, as she was replaced by Helen.

These women he dated before Helen must all be breathing HUGE sighs of relief - if it hadn't been Helen, no doubt it would have been another woman he could benefit from financially. But he hit the jackpot in snaring a millionairess, didn't he? The more we hear about this revolting freak of a man the more sickening it is.

Lovely to finally see a photo of the superlative Tara!

On WS we're so used to very poor court reportage for UK trials. Bravo Ms Cox.

A thank you to all who have contributed to these threads.
I found this forum after searching for information about the Helen Bailey trial. I had read her book the Christmas before, admired the impact her Planet Grief website had obviously had and then followed the story of her being missing.
I think I was suspicious of IS from the point in his statement when he said "My heart doesn't even exist anymore" in his statement. It felt like a very literal clue to a psychopath. Grief at someone missing is visceral, painful, overwhelming. Your heart hurts or breaks or swells- not ceases to exist. It's as if he was saying he didn't feel emotions others would expect him to feel.
Completely agree with all those saying he's a psychopath (and narcissist). Interesting to read his voice described as "high and effeminate". That's one of the traits of malignant narcissist men I've read about - their voice almost hasn't sunk into their body- they don't inhabit themselves fully.

People have talked about his hatred of Helen- I did wonder about his Mother who was described as depressive and ill. Perhaps he felt overwhelmed/engulfed by her emotions and never developed his own, whilst feeling a hatred and anger for women (Maybe at around the time of their menopause- his wife would have been coming up to hers and Helen was at hers- would be interested to know if his Mother's symptoms were worse around the time of hers). As many have said, although there is obviously a financial element, it feels like that doesn't explain the hatred displayed by his callous cess pit dumping.

Have felt so sad about Helen - even more so now. This has been a good place to come and visit and see people caring about her and each other.
I've felt less alone in my habit of really analysing the psychoanalytics of narcissists and psychopaths and murderers.

I suppose, at some level, many of us follow a case like this because of protection we didn't get, or want to offer to others. Just had the urge to finally join and say something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny