GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you not see in the news yesterday that a convicted murderer serving 30 years escaped (with assistance by ambush) from a TAXI that took him to hospital for an appointment. You couldn't make it up. I haven't read that they've caught him yet. Probably out of the country already.

Two men helped him, I notice. Their names were not known but I wondered...

Foxwriter :welcome: good to have you with us

One snippet from the Times - 'Stewart, a Cambridge graduate, was a computer software manager before he was signed off work in 1995 with myasthenia gravis, a rare condition that causes muscles to weaken.'

:welcome::welcome6: Fox writer! Great first post especially your thoughts on IS's statement initially.

Two men helped him, I notice. Their names were not known but I wondered...

They do get around those guys don't they - a quick call on the ol Mars Bar and they're on your doorstep before you know it - black range rover, gold volvo - whatever meets your needs

One snippet from the Times - 'Stewart, a Cambridge graduate, was a computer software manager before he was signed off work in 1995 with myasthenia gravis, a rare condition that causes muscles to weaken.'

Well they're wrong about the Cambridge graduate part. He wishes. Was it not Salford uni?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to the Mirror, IS' sons will be among the beneficiaries of Helen's will. I don't feel comfortable about this if it's true.

Going back to the discussion we had yesterday in relation to IS's finances and the fact he had £163k. I noticed in some of the reports aside from the 16k and 28k he also received £33k life insurance after Diane passed away.
Re: Diane, I would be interested to know if she was indeed epileptic from childhood as he testified. I hope that the police can find exactly how she passed. Her family must be shattered too.

a8476012967d82525734769b795237c4.jpg
9f4a185a7d0372509b5feed908d300fb.jpg

He really did reinvent himself...

They do get around those guys don't they - a quick call on the ol Mars Bar and they're on your doorstep before you know it - black range rover, gold volvo - whatever meets your needs

LOL Maybe they can kidnap him and drop him in court 1 tomorrow at ten?

Well they're wrong about the Cambridge graduate part. He wishes. Was it not Salford uni?

Yep - Salford uni. He supposedly started a PHD at Cambridge. God Knows if it was true.....

Did you not see in the news yesterday that a convicted murderer serving 30 years escaped (with assistance by ambush) from a TAXI that took him to hospital for an appointment. You couldn't make it up. I haven't read that they've caught him yet. Probably out of the country already.

That was my one laugh today at breakfast time when I said to my OH 'How did they know where he would be and also when for the snatch?' His reply? 'They have mobile phones in prisons don't you know'. Perleeease do not ask what visions this conjured up - he's still wondering why I screamed with laughter!

According to the Mirror, IS' sons will be among the beneficiaries of Helen's will. I don't feel comfortable about this if it's true.

My guess is that's a reporter not getting the facts straight. IS is being investigated now to ensure he does not profit from the murder, his relatives equally will not be allowed to.

Carobees do you have any Times quotes about this other woman pre- Helen, referred to as "wife" to sons. cannot find anything on last few pages here.

Significantly this picture was taken at a neighbour's garden party in 2015 so at that time he must have already been planning Helen’s demise. Knowing this now look at his face again, he is looking at Helen’s wealth, not her as a person.

scary but yes targeted.
did you watch the arrest video with both refs to the garage doors by him. A set-up /fall-back from him, for sure, as discussed t'other day.

Hello everyone, I just wanted to write something brief to say thank you all for your interesting and insightful posts through this case. I've not had anything to add but have been reading since the beginning, and have honestly been so blown away with how lovely this community is and all the brilliant minds. I know I'm not alone in knowing that this is going to stick with me forever, although I didn't know Helen personally. Today felt like a victory for about 4 minutes but I've felt so deflated and angry since, that so many lives have been ruined by this horrible specimen of a human. Sorry for the redundant post, just felt like I needed to say something. Here's hoping he gets his 30 years tomorrow, and much love to you all, Helen, Boris and all family and friends xxxxxx

just catching up.

even just reading these words is pure torture
Eileen revealed husband George, 91, who has dementia, screams in pain when he sees photos of her.

The anguish.
Please let them have some peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members