GUILTY UK - Joanna Yeates, 25, Clifton, Bristol, 17 Dec 2010 #17

By whom? He admitted killing Jo. He got turned on by watching strangling *advertiser censored*. He killed her because he couldn't help himself. He's a murderer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am very interested in this case, and, incidentally, I have no connection with anyone involved.

Does anyone think Vincent Tabak might have been stitched up?

I don't, but some people certainly do. I came across this blog the other day when looking for updates
Vincent Tabak is innocent

I would be interested to know your thoughts (but you posted this 2 years ago, so I won't hold my breath)

Main argument there seems to be Tabak's "unlikely profile" as a killer. Complete tosh.

I just read as far as where it says that Joanna was murdered "probably after her boyfriend caught her déshabillé with her secret lover". That was enough to suggest that it's all rubbish.

I just read as far as where it says that Joanna was murdered "probably after her boyfriend caught her déshabillé with her secret lover". That was enough to suggest that it's all rubbish.

Yes it is rubbish, I was just surprised to find it, and generally surprised that people think he was framed. I saw a user on this thread had posed the question as to whether he might have been stitched up, so I was interested to hear their thoughts (but it's a very old post)
I came across that blog when looking for updates on Tabak. I hadn't looked up this case for a while, but it was one that really consumed me at the time. Would be curious as to what the writer of that blog believes now, all these years later!

First part of the 2 part documentary shown tonight in Channel 5: Body In The Snow: Joanna Yeates.

Worth watching. The way the police set up Christopher Jefferies was shocking. He takes part in the film. Couldn't help thinking how well the actor Jason Watkins portrayed him in 'The Lost Honour of Christopher Jefferies' back in 2014.

Documentary about murder that shook Bristol will air tonight

WHEN Greg Reardon returned from a weekend away to find the flat he shared with girlfriend Joanna Yeates empty, panic washed over him.

Not only was his girlfriend missing, but the place was untidy, and chillingly 25-year-old Joanna's bag was strewn across the dining table with her keys and wallet still inside.

He reported her missing but tragically, Joanna's body was found in the snow by a dog walker eight days later on Christmas morning 2010, sparking a huge murder investigation.

In the days that followed, the public and police were baffled about what happened, with only a series of mysterious clues, including a missing pizza and a discarded earring, to go on.

Now, as a new two part documentary Body In The Snow: The Murder of Joanna Yeates airs from 9pm tonight, we examine how cops cracked the complex case to finally capture the culprit, neighbour Vincent Tabak.

The tragic tale of murdered Joanna Yeates and how a pizza became key evidence

The way the police set up Christopher Jefferies was shocking.
They didn't "set him up". They had sound reasons for suspecting him as he had means and opportunity, being a keyholder to Joanna's flat. That alone meant that he would be a suspect until eliminated. His flat was searched and blood-stained trainers were found. Obviously he remained under suspicion until tests confirmed that it had no connection to Joanna.

Joanna Yeates police kept landlord on bail pending tests on trainers

Last edited:
First part of the 2 part documentary shown tonight in Channel 5: Body In The Snow: Joanna Yeates.

Worth watching. The way the police set up Christopher Jefferies was shocking. He takes part in the film. Couldn't help thinking how well the actor Jason Watkins portrayed him in 'The Lost Honour of Christopher Jefferies' back in 2014.

Documentary about murder that shook Bristol will air tonight

This is still available online to those with access at My5

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona