GUILTY UK - Joanna Yeates, 25, Clifton, Bristol, 17 Dec 2010 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will probably find it's one of his Ex Facebook friends who have sold him out.

No one needs to have "sold him out" , all this was freely available on the internet for those who cared to look for it. I was curious from the start about who else lived in the two houses (42 & 44) and did some research. I haven't seen anything today that is new to me.

Can some IT wizard catch a screenshot of the couple seen entering 44 - lady pulling a suitcase.... not sure if it's dutch couple.... it's the moving image at the top.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/

I don't think so - I think the woman looks older (judging on hair style and coat) and also her hair looks darker but naturally darker if that makes sense?! e.g. not like it's just been dyed recently.

Hm, let's see about this! I was researching connections to Melanie Hall who went missing from nearby Bath and was later found murdered -- police arrested five different men over the years and let them all go.

Very different from the US, where people are rarely arrested unless the police have every intention of charging them, too. Seems like UK police use arrest to try and shake out confessions, and if it doesn't work, they let them go...

Hm, let's see about this! I was researching connections to Melanie Hall who went missing from nearby Bath and was later found murdered -- police arrested five different men over the years and let them all go.

Very different from the US, where people are rarely arrested unless the police have every intention of charging them, too. Seems like UK police use arrest to try and shake out confessions, and if it doesn't work, they let them go...

Have you never seen DCI Gene Hunt in "Life on Mars" ......

Can some IT wizard catch a screenshot of the couple seen entering 44 - lady pulling a suitcase.... not sure if it's dutch couple.... it's the moving image at the top.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/

There are three people there. What is the context of this clip, does anyone know?

I don't think it looks like him. Again, I think the guy looks older but also I don't think the face shape is the same.

The CV photo is some years old, he looks older on the Stonehenge pic.

There are three people there. What is the context of this clip, does anyone know?

The CV photo is some years old, he looks older on the Stonehenge pic.

Yes, it was the Stonehenge picture that I was thinking of. I might be wrong though. :)

I can only see one name on there (only looked briefly) linked to the case. Do you have reason to think that said person would be hard up for cash?

Sorry. I'm kidding, more or less.
Just that a £2 donation from a financial analyst isn't the most generous.
Not genuinely drawing any conclusions.

That clip is still playing for me.

I'm definately just seeing th CV picture in it's place.

In the screenshot I think the guy's hairline is the same, but he isn't wearing glasses.

Sorry. I'm kidding, more or less.
Just that a £2 donation from a financial analyst isn't the most generous.
Not genuinely drawing any conclusions.

Sorry - I'm getting too 'sleuthy' now and over analysing everything anyone says! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname