UK LE request permission to interview 3 suspected burglars!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they took the Blue Bag ??

McCannsWardrobeEddie1.jpg

There is no report of any missing blue bag in the files, I can't see why people have seen a picture of a bag and assumed it must be missing.

As far as I can tell the 3 burglar thing came straight from Clarence.

Ditto black tractor man, pimple man, posh spice, a van of cleaners and child stealing gypsies, need i go on...

There comes a point where those with common sense must approach each of these claims with the scepticism they deserve.

Facts have precious little to do with what the media is printing.

A school child with basic reading comprehension skills can see the actual facts, which boil down to a second letter being sent to the PJ.

that's it - it contains no detail...at least no detail LE have shared.

The burglar theory has been around for years, its just gained ground again. The tractorman story came from the Portuguese press, and the other stories came from the files and members of the public. [modsnip]

The burglar theory has been around for years, its just gained ground again. The tractorman story came from the Portuguese press, and the other stories came from the files and members of the public. [modsnip]

:floorlaugh:

Every article I've seen sources the MIRROR

"A spokesman for Madeleine’s parents Kate and Gerry told the Daily MIRROR"

* Clarence Mitchell - Mccann Spokesman *

There is no report of any missing blue bag in the files, I can't see why people have seen a picture of a bag and assumed it must be missing.

24th December 2007

A Sky News report claims that officers have been unable to locate a blue hold-all which Mr McCann allegedly used to carry his sports kit hours before his daughter vanished.

"But *Clarence Mitchell*, the spokesman for Madeleine's parents, dismissed the report, insisting that Gerry had never owned such a bag."

"As far as Kate and Gerry are concerned, there is no missing tennis bag," he said. "They came back from holiday with everything except of course, tragically, Madeleine."

Whilst Amaral said

"Thus, those photographs exist, contrary to what anyone can say that they did not own a sports bag – the sports bag was there."

Then the PJ Files where released & showed

Gerry's Arguido Interview

"When asked about the contents of the wardrobe in his room that can be seen in the photographs"

04-Volume-IVa-p141.jpg
10VOLUMEXaPage2563.jpg

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GERRY-MCCANN-ARGUIDO.htm

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1573575/Gerry-McCanns-tennis-bag-is-focus-of-inquiry.html

First there is nothing in the files about a missing bag, you have provided a quote you attribute to msm media saying Gerry owns no blue hold all. Now even if a blue hold all was seen in villa, they had multiple guests who stayed. Secondly you have not pictured a blue hold all, you have pictured in the wardrobe a dark bag, and on the dining table a black bag, more than likely a changing bag. Nothing in the files suggests any concern about a bag, in fact the date of the telegraph article is after amarel was taken off the case so why would he know about it if it was an actual concern of the PJ at that time?
Plus the McCann's were followed, photographed, and filmed by the media and spent a lot of time with family liaison officers, consular staff etc if they had been carrying a decomposing body in a bag like has been insinuated they would have been caught on camera and witnessed. The idea they his a body, collected it weeks later, carried it about in a bag in front of everyone and then rehid it without anyone noticing is not credible.

First there is nothing in the files about a missing bag, you have provided a quote you attribute to msm media saying Gerry owns no blue hold all. Now even if a blue hold all was seen in villa, they had multiple guests who stayed. Secondly you have not pictured a blue hold all, you have pictured in the wardrobe a dark bag, and on the dining table a black bag, more than likely a changing bag. Nothing in the files suggests any concern about a bag, in fact the date of the telegraph article is after amarel was taken off the case so why would he know about it if it was an actual concern of the PJ at that time?
Plus the McCann's were followed, photographed, and filmed by the media and spent a lot of time with family liaison officers, consular staff etc if they had been carrying a decomposing body in a bag like has been insinuated they would have been caught on camera and witnessed. The idea they his a body, collected it weeks later, carried it about in a bag in front of everyone and then rehid it without anyone noticing is not credible.

http://goncaloamaralbritishmediasme.../martin-brunt-before-he-was-gagged-spoke.html

Martin Brunt Sky News discussing missing bag. Video at link

Seriously, read the OFFICIAL PJ FILES !!

Who mentioned anything about decomposing bodies in bags being carried anywhere ??

I have provided links etc. in numerous posts, any chance you could ??

* The photographs were taken on night 3/4th May !!!

I don't know how to link on my tablet. :(

Hi !! :seeya:

Have you tried downloading a 'Memo or Notebook' app. ?

On my phone I usually then copy & paste URL address and any quotes etc. into a memo then cut & paste the lot into the 'Reply' box.

If the burglars were responsible my theory is that it was accidental rather than a predator targeting Madeleine. A predator would have no way of knowing that the twins were such heavy sleepers and would not wakeup so it would be very risky. Sadly I think she is dead by accident at the hands of an adult.

The burlgar story is nothing but press speculation IMO and a sprinkle or two of massaging facts. I think it is clutching at straws myself. Burglars dont abduct children in the midst of a burglery. Show me a precedent.

How many theories is that now of who could of done it? I reckon we are onto suspects number 125 or somewhere near!
IE they have no clue or are chasing a load of dead ends which the PJ had all done in 2007!

Then again police have said nothing officially apart from they have sent a letter of request for help. We dont know the reason and there are no UK police in Portugal waiting to swoop and arrest anyone. If anythng is really happening they will be keeping it close to their chest and not announcing anything about knowing who the perpetrators are and ready to arrest!

I agree that the burglar story is a lot of press speculation, anything with madeleine's name in it sells. But I don't agree with the idea that men prepared to break into a house would follow a burglar job description and not abduct a child. Being a burglar does not exclude paedophilia, violence etc. How many burglars take ether soaked rags to subdue eighty three year old women, yet in that region a group of men robbing the house of two very elderly ladies did just that and used it to kill one who fought back. I heard in the us of a case where two men with a history of burglary broke into a home and ended up raping a mother and her child and killing them and another child.

As for the bag there is nothing in the files about a missing bag, or the police thinking a bag is missing, there is only amarel and 2007 press story that has no support from the police. All anyone can do is show pictures of a dark bag and claim that proves it was a tennis bag and is now missing. There are no photos of the McCann's carrying such a bag after the abduction either.

I agree that the burglar story is a lot of press speculation, anything with madeleine's name in it sells. But I don't agree with the idea that men prepared to break into a house would follow a burglar job description and not abduct a child. Being a burglar does not exclude paedophilia, violence etc. How many burglars take ether soaked rags to subdue eighty three year old women, yet in that region a group of men robbing the house of two very elderly ladies did just that and used it to kill one who fought back. I heard in the us of a case where two men with a history of burglary broke into a home and ended up raping a mother and her child and killing them and another child.

As for the bag there is nothing in the files about a missing bag, or the police thinking a bag is missing, there is only amarel and 2007 press story that has no support from the police. All anyone can do is show pictures of a dark bag and claim that proves it was a tennis bag and is now missing. There are no photos of the McCann's carrying such a bag after the abduction either.

But did any of them abduct anyone or a child? precedent?

I cannot believe we're still talking about 3 individuals who so far, only exist in the pages of the tabloids.

No updates. Things have gotten quiet in the media.

No updates. Things have gotten quiet in the media.

Maybe PC Plod rocked up to arrest the three burglars, but they read the Brit rags too and left town last week when Clarence announced they were probably responsible.

They're probably in Sardinia or Equador by now...:scared:

Maybe PC Plod rocked up to arrest the three burglars, but they read the Brit rags too and left town last week when Clarence announced they were probably responsible.

Clarence is not quoted as saying anything, a spokesman for the family could be anyone or even not exist -british press tend to refer to people in vague terms when they are actually making stuff up I.e a friend of the family, a spokesman for the family, a source close to the family etc. Neither is there a spokesman for the family quoted as saying that the burglars were probably responsible, they are quoted as saying that the ilr was probably something to do with the burglars (redwood said on crime watch they were looking at break ins in the area). The burglars did exist, whether or not they took Madeleine is a different matter.

Pat Brown's on a roll :

Transcripts of Scotland Yard's Interviews of The Three Burglars

(snipped)

Burglar 1: "Oh, please. How dumb do you think I am?
The only evidence you have from the apartment is the fact your British dogs found that someone lay dead in the apartment for a couple of hours and, if that is so, no burglar had anything to do with it."

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.co.uk/

:floorlaugh:

Clarence is not quoted as saying anything, a spokesman for the family could be anyone or even not exist -british press tend to refer to people in vague terms when they are actually making stuff up I.e a friend of the family, a spokesman for the family, a source close to the family etc.

NO !!

Google McCanns Spokesperson

CM is named as THE FAMILY SPOKESPERSON.
CM is named in every link on the page.

ALSO

" The parents of Madeleine McCann today stepped up their campaign to maintain their innocence with the appointment of a media expert to act as their spokesman.

Clarence Mitchell
, speaking outside Gerry and Kate McCann's home in Rothley, Leicestershire, confirmed he had resigned from a senior post "

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id255.html

Yes and while we argue about a chipped plate, the iceberg is on its way.

As yet no satisfactory explanation as to why Tanner misidentified her perp, or why the far more accurate e-fit was suppressed by Team McCann.

I'm far more interested in those revelations than any burglars or black tractor men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Livianth