GUILTY UK - PC Gordon Semple, 59, Southwark, London, 1 April 2016

Bit late to this party as I was MIA but I just wanted to say that it was a relief to be able to keep reading and that the jury did a good job.

Hope Gordon's loved ones have an abundance of therapy and support and that this outcome will bring them some miniscule comfort Xx

From the DM link:

An England and Wales Prison Service spokesperson said today: 'HMP Belmarsh prisoner Stefano Brizzi died in custody on Sunday 5 February.

'As with all deaths in custody, there will be an independent investigation by the Prisons and Probation Ombudsman.'

I don't need an investigation, just let it be. I don't care how he died.

Unfortunate he got such an easy way out.

Unfortunate he got such an easy way out.

I know what you mean, but it saves the nation a million quid, so....

It annoys me, actually. Why couldn't he serve his sentence in Italy? It would be a huge relief financially if the prison service were able to deport people to their country of origin BEFORE they start their sentence, rather than bankrolling them for years and then having to call them a plane to get home.

It annoys me, actually. Why couldn't he serve his sentence in Italy? It would be a huge relief financially if the prison service were able to deport people to their country of origin BEFORE they start their sentence, rather than bankrolling them for years and then having to call them a plane to get home.
Oooooooo that's a whole other thread in itself!!!

Not that I disagree with you

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeah, all for the saving money. I just wish he'd suffered longer, just as Gordon did. [emoji53]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sally43
Back