GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re the stun gun. I remember an expert witness for the pros (expert on weaponry??) who said that it is possible to use a stun gun and leave no markings. Unproved either way I suppose, but he used it imo. :facepalm:

Thanks for adding that, when I say how would forensics know I was thinking it's use would be very difficult to detect....but it's good to hear they specifically said that .

So to say "it's not part of the the Pros's case is just standard lawyerly manipulation" - rach posted the initial tweet ( AFAIK!) but it would take me 10 mins of re-loading to go back and check it again.

Thanks for adding that, when I say how would forensics know I was thinking it's use would be very difficult to detect....but it's good to hear they specifically said that .

So to say "it's not part of the the Pros's case is just standard lawyerly manipulation" - rach posted the initial tweet ( AFAIK!) but it would take me 10 mins of re-loading to go back and check it again.

he won't fool the jury if they heard otherwise

Re the stun gun. I remember an expert witness for the pros (expert on weaponry??) who said that it is possible to use a stun gun and leave no markings. Unproved either way I suppose, but he used it imo. :facepalm:

I'm not sure we know one way or another. Is it possible that he tried to use it but failed? If he did use it, how long would she have been incapacitated? Could she have fought back in the way she seems to have done if he had used it effectively? Was the plan that he would use it, it failed and SH had to come and help? Lots of possibilities imho

I'm finding the Defence summing up more damning that that of the Prosecution - anyone else??

Siobhan Robbins ‏@SiobhanRobbins 50s50 seconds ago
AV:Becky very bravely,very sensibly wasn't going to go along with this plan.Even with tape over her face she bravely fought back.

Siobhan Robbins ‏@SiobhanRobbins 1m1 minute ago
AV says NM went into her room with no intention of killing or seriously harming BW

AV:Becky very bravely,very sensibly wasn't going to go along with this plan.Even with tape over her face she bravely fought back.

kind of contradicts NM's version just a bit.

Siobhan Robbins ‏@SiobhanRobbins 16m16 minutes ago
AV:We say the evidence points towards his account to the police.

Siobhan Robbins ‏@SiobhanRobbins 2m2 minutes ago
AV:Becky very bravely,very sensibly wasn't going to go along with this plan.Even with tape over her face she bravely fought back. (Which only left NM with a scuffed knuckle...)*

AV says NM went into her room with no intention of killing or seriously harming BW

AV says when making very difficult decision don't be influenced by his *advertiser censored*,hoarding etc when deciding what was going through his mind

https://twitter.com/SiobhanRobbins

*Added and BBM

[h=3]'Evidence shows Matthews is telling the truth'[/h]Nathan Matthews had in his hands “the tools of his ludicrous kidnap plan and what he needs to carry it out”, Adam Vaitilingam QC has told the court.
His defence claims that all the evidence points to his account of what happened - that he was trying to kidnap her but panicked when she resisted - to be the truth.
He has continuously denied murder.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/becky-watts-murder-trial-live-6780397

unlike other murderers of course!!!!!

Siobhan Robbins ‏@SiobhanRobbins 3m3 minutes ago
AV says when making very difficult decision don't be influenced by his *advertiser censored*,hoarding etc when deciding what was going through his mind

By admitting the kidnap plan but denying the conspiracy part, NM's lawyer is effectively defending SH.

oh dear, I don't think even his QC is convinced.

Siobhan Robbins ‏@SiobhanRobbins 57s58 seconds ago
AV"What NM did to Becky's body afterwards will haunt all of us" says not the act of a rational man

I thought he wanted me to believe it all happened pretty quickly. After all, he didn't have much time before SH came back from her smoke

Siobhan Robbins ‏@SiobhanRobbins 32s32 seconds ago
Av: Most of us have a voice of calm which stops us doing something stupid,not obvious that NM has this mechanism

Siobhan Robbins ‏@SiobhanRobbins 38s38 seconds ago
AV say NM has very black and white way of looking at world. "The world according to NM can be a strange and troubling world"

By admitting the kidnap plan but denying the conspiracy part, NM's lawyer is effectively defending SH.

of course, it's always been his case that SH is blind, deaf, thick, and prepared to joke about inappropriate kidnap texts and watching Disney spoofs about cutting up dead bodies.

Really this Defence could have chosen better words

which stops us doing something stupid ???

so murdering someone is just something stupid ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member