GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;658604871831146496]https://twitter.com/SiobhanRobbins/status/658604871831146496[/video]

I find that fascinating, that she is so convinced this is the case. A bold claim to make for somebody unless they were sure that it wouldn't be found..?

i don't know, I can imagine someone answering like this when under pressure. I imagine that the police interviewing went over the same questions a few times as they need to find out if she's telling the truth. I imagine in that sort of high pressure situation that someone could say 'look, you won't find any fingerprints or any skin cells because I had nothing to do with this' or something along those lines. I presume the tweets are paraphrased.

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 43 secs44 seconds ago
Police put to her that at all the relevant times she's there-in the house on the day Becky dies, in car which moves her body.....

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 53 secs54 seconds ago
...lives in house she's allegedly cut up.

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 1 min1 minute ago
'I basically spent almost 6 years joined to him' SH says of NM as she describes she was never allowed out on her own #beckywatts

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 46 secs46 seconds ago
SH says"I know it looks bad" but would be more odd if NM suddenly went off &did stuff on his own.Can't remember a night they've spent apart.

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 57 secs58 seconds ago
She says "I'm not allowed to be not out with him", he goes everywhere with her.

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 45 secs46 seconds ago
Says it was a huge thing that she was allowed to go to college without him.She says that's coz it was all girls there.

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 55 secs56 seconds ago
Says she didn't argue with NM "cos of the consequences of what would happen"

[video=twitter;658608792247078912]https://twitter.com/SiobhanRobbins/status/658608792247078912[/video]

What a way to live. :(

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 1 min1 minute ago
'I basically spent almost 6 years joined to him' SH says of NM as she describes she was never allowed out on her own #beckywatts

Don't her previous texts regarding the teenage girl prove she was out without NM?

Or was he out, and she was at home, in which case she had every opportunity to go out without him.

I can't believe he'd sit at the hairdressers with her, or the nail bar ect, and we know she had her nails done, because she was swearing at him on FB about it, telling him they were festive.

Does she mean not allowed on nights out ... or is she really saying she never went anywhere without him?

Shauna says: “I’m feeling sick to know she was there. Appalled , disgusted outrageously angry. I think I’m feeling that I’m going to wake up and it’s not actually happening. I’m really confused why he thought he could get away with it. I felt sick looking at him - knowing what he had done. She was a nice enough girl, so young. I don’t understand how he could have done it.”

Weren't they both in custody at this point? How has she seen him to feel sick looking at him knowing what he has done???

This is a post-arrest interview so yes they were both in custody at this point.

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 50 secs50 seconds ago
She said she dreamt that one day NM would meet someone else, fall in love

Don't her previous texts regarding the teenage girl prove she was out without NM?

Or was he out, and she was at home, in which case she had every opportunity to go out without him.

I can't believe he'd sit at the hairdressers with her, or the nail bar ect, and we know she had her nails done, because she was swearing at him on FB about it, telling him they were festive.

Does she mean not allowed on nights out ... or is she really saying she never went anywhere without him?

it was SH wasn't it who said she saw a girl at the shops to bring back to their attic? with trade mark xoxo sign off.

[video=twitter;658608117832355840]https://twitter.com/ITVBeckyTrial/status/658608117832355840[/video]

joined to him -

except for when he was killing Becky, buying the saw, disposing of her body, moving her body parts

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 1m1 minute ago
It is just 'really bad timing' they were buying cleaning supplies and had planned to sort the house when #beckywatts had disappeared.

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 32s32 seconds ago
'I know it looks bad' SH says #beckywatts

Not NM was buying them, but "they" were. We know they were bought for the clean up after disposing of Becky's body. So at what point did NM tell her that he was going to clear out all his hoarded junk? And why did she say he would go mental if she sorted out his stuff (re the packing tape) when apparently they were going to sort it out anyway?

And if they were going to start sorting out the house, why not get on and do it then - rather than going off to her mother's house for days. After all, they'd just spent a small fortune on cleaning stuff. However, wouldn't you start by getting rid of the junk before you could even contemplate cleaning?

I find that a bit suspect since it's so close to her house...

Some people are bad with road / area names. Honestly I lived in my childhood home from age 0 to 26 and I couldn't tell you the names of any of the roads in the surrounding area other than the one I lived on!

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 2 mins2 minutes ago
Says she won't have any fingerprints on there, "I won't have skin cells."

This is where she trips up for me. Why would she specifically say that? It just seems 'prepared' having said that I guess a chat with her solicitor beforehand may have had a chat about evidence and DNA. I just feel there are way too many coincidences when it comes to SH, it doesn't make sense that she knew NOTHING. The jury really are going to find it hard unless her defense brings in something to save the day! ALL MOO

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 56 secs56 seconds ago
SH says NM 'controlled near enough every aspect of my life' from what she ate, what she wore and where she went #beckywatts

Jon Kay Verified account  ‏@jonkay01 · 51 secs51 seconds ago
Shauna Hoare told officers that she & Nathan Matthews were "constantly joined together". He controlled "nearly every aspect of my life".

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 1 min1 minute ago
Asked "what do you feel about him?"SH "I feel like a child".Says "he would dictate what I did eat, what I didn't eat".

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 1 min1 minute ago
Says controlled "near enough every aspect of my life"

Not NM was buying them, but "they" were. We know they were bought for the clean up after disposing of Becky's body. So at what point did NM tell her that he was going to clear out all his hoarded junk? And why did she say he would go mental if she sorted out his stuff (re the packing tape) when apparently they were going to sort it out anyway?

And if they were going to start sorting out the house, why not get on and do it then - rather than going off to her mother's house for days. After all, they'd just spent a small fortune on cleaning stuff. However, wouldn't you start by getting rid of the junk before you could even contemplate cleaning?

Just a note to say that it is totally normal for a hoarder to "go mental" if you try to get rid of their stuff. It's one thing to say "let's tackle it together" (ie. hoarder is still in control); quite another for her to sort his stuff out herself. Hoarding is a hideous mental health issue (my exFIL suffers from it and makes his partner's life unbearable).

I think the most unexplainable thing for SH is the sudden and inexplicable need to spend every waking moment over at her estranged mother's house. Has she given a reason for this yet?

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 39 secs39 seconds ago
Says she doesn't have any friends anymore "because of him"

Jon Kay Verified account  ‏@jonkay01 · 37 secs37 seconds ago
Shauna Hoare said she felt "trapped". Had no friends "because of him". Says she would have been happy if Nathan Matthews had left her.

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 50 secs50 seconds ago
She said she dreamt that one day NM would meet someone else, fall in love

looks like UK & Eire have reported this bit differently?

Police ask : “What do you think the future held for you”

Shauna: “One way or another it was like I was going to be stuck like this forever. Never be able to go out, do anything.

“I had a dream that one day I would meet someone else, fall in love and leave.”

https://www.facebook.com/UK.database?_rdr=p

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 40 secs41 seconds ago
Says last time she asked to break up he went crazy.Says worried if she ran away "he would come and find me"

looks like UK & Eire have reported this bit differently?

Police ask : “What do you think the future held for you”

Shauna: “One way or another it was like I was going to be stuck like this forever. Never be able to go out, do anything.

“I had a dream that one day I would meet someone else, fall in love and leave.”

https://www.facebook.com/UK.database?_rdr=p

See post #176 They've misquoted the mirror

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics