GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The CCTV stills I've seen weren't clear enough to me personally to tell that he'd had either haircut (didn't he have a hat on!?) or whether he still had a goatee, but if he did indeed shear off both hair on head and face, this would of course be a ten-minute job at home with clippers, which I assume would be the more likely option rather than actually going to a barber's before stopping off for *advertiser censored* and vodka.

laserdisc10 said:
The discrepancy between the vodka-vid (shorn hair, no goatee) and the artist's rendering of SH at the mag court (longer hair and goatee?) as 'artistic licence' whereby the artist who provided sketches for the media is not allowed to sketch in court and must create the sketch from memory. If that's correct, the artist did one of 3 things: (1) drew the sketch prior to the court appearance (2) drew the sketch based on existing photos of SH which the public would recognise or (3) made SH look as dangerous and decrepit as possible to cater to alleged public outrage - or some other reason altogether

I would assume the reasoning behind the artist's impression is probably a combination of all three reasons listed above! Reasons 1 and 2 are sort of understandable. Reason 3 is totally plausible but seems kinda pointless, I doubt further assistance is required for the public to feel negative and scandalised...!

i'm not that great at ancestry or anything like that i have came across a full name and year of birth and a marriage year (i think)

are any of you any good at sleuthing him more? i can pass on what i have found

still strange that there have been no pics of the 3rd man though

i say 3rd man as i'm still debating whether CS is actually a woman lol

Third man's either plain lucky at this point or media was prevented (why?) from photographing him

As to CS, she's interesting. But in one photo, possibly during the candle light walk, she looks vulnerable, almost sweet and lost to the point you (I, anyway) feel she's deserving of protection and you can imagine how she might have been, say 25 years ago, when she still harboured dreams, hopes. That was my impression prior to discovery of the child's remains, at least

Third man's either plain lucky at this point or media was prevented (why?) from photographing him

As to CS, she's interesting. But in one photo, possibly during the candle light walk, she looks vulnerable, almost sweet and lost to the point you (I, anyway) feel she's deserving of protection and you can imagine how she might have been, say 25 years ago, when she still harboured dreams, hopes. That was my impression prior to discovery of the child's remains, at least

have you read some of the stuff on her FB ? lol

sweet isnt a word i'd use

I guess you didn't read her facebook page then...

It doesn't bear thinking about what must be going around in CS's head if she's had nothing to do with this. Not only dating her daughter's ex-bf, but him then to take away her grandaughter.

Re: hair length in rear of police vehicle as opposed to length of hair in artist's impression of SH at mag court:

already been discussed in another online forum and explained that the artist may attend the court hearing and must then recreate drawings of the accused from memory. Whether true or not although sounds reasonable

So the artist appears to have rendered sketch of SH that the public would recognise from pre-arrest

Another thing which made me chuckle is the fact that in the other forum, within the same brief post, it was noted that in the cctv of SH buying vodka, he no longer had a goatee, in addition to having recently had a hair cut

My subconscious was niggling me when I glanced at stills from the cctv, but I didn't pay attention. Only after reading in the other forum that SH had removed his goatee prior to the vodka vid did I realise why he'd looked so different in the cctv

Anyone else spot it ?

yep, mentioned all this earlier :seeya:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8261035&postcount=1093

glad others thinking same too

imho it is SH pictured in car too
http://www.dee1063.com/tia-sharps-grandmother-is-murder-suspect/

that black polo shirt is same as in cctv
obviously missing cap and sweater

think is in a car as cops had to get him away as quick as posisble before he was lynched

here is raw footage of the crowds gathering at the common and police presence
you don't get to see him captured but can see from afar
[video=youtube;gm9zXV9cP48]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gm9zXV9cP48[/video]

It doesn't bear thinking about what must be going around in CS's head if she's had nothing to do with this. Not only dating her daughter's ex-bf, but him then to take away her grandaughter.

If the Maternal GF's report to the press was true then the family knew that there was something dodgy about SH when he was dating NS and yet CS still got involved with him...

If the Maternal GF's report to the press was true then the family knew that there was something dodgy about SH when he was dating NS and yet CS still got involved with him...

DN's mum AN was dubious from the outset too.

I think at some point CS had to know something was up but I'm curious to know when the penny dropped for her.

i'm not that great at ancestry or anything like that i have came across a full name and year of birth and a marriage year (i think)

are any of you any good at sleuthing him more? i can pass on what i have found

originally from swansea
Link

yep, mentioned all this earlier :seeya:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8261035&postcount=1093

glad others thinking same too

imho it is SH pictured in car too
http://www.dee1063.com/tia-sharps-grandmother-is-murder-suspect/

that black polo shirt is same as in cctv
obviously missing cap and sweater

think is in a car as cops had to get him away as quick as posisble before he was lynched

here is raw footage of the crowds gathering at the common and police presence
you don't get to see him captured but can see from afar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gm9zXV9cP48[/B]

I know it's not appropriate to laugh because of the severity of the case, but the baying mob were a joke. Looks like the police done a good job of keeping the peace because it did look like there could be a mini rampage by the local nutters.

I know it's not appropriate to laugh because of the severity of the case, but the baying mob were a joke. Looks like the police done a good job of keeping the peace because it did look like there could be a mini rampage by the local nutters.

yeah mostly by the "innit bruv" brigade

Sorry I have to rant.

1, It makes me sick the circumstances surrounding Tia's murder.

2, It makes me sick viewing that Youtube raw footage video.

3, It makes me sick reading that Sun "article".

I'm logging off for a while.:(

originally from swansea
Link

i have possible previous address and year and place of marriage but i dont know what to do with them along with his full name and year of birth,need some help :waitasec:

have you read some of the stuff on her FB ? lol

sweet isnt a word i'd use

No, didn't read her FB although heard it bore a parental-guidance tag, or should have

Once upon a time though, she may have been much like her grand-daughter. Then through the mill, time & experience ...

I remain astonished that they granted bail

One of our posters, Paulette, has created a Media/Timeline thread right here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8257546#post8257546"]Recovered/Located UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, UK *Media/Timeline* Only - No Discussion - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Please be sure to post your media links and reference posts here so they don't get lost in the discussion.

Thanks (and a special Thanks to Paulette)!

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member