GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #5

This is so much worse than I had expected. I suppose I sort of 'hoped' it had been an awful accident and he hadn't had sufficient brain cells to do the decent thing and call an ambulance. This evidence is just awful.

RIP Tia :(

Also, if Tia's death was accidental, as the defence is likely to claim - then what reason can they give for her being naked? Or for Hazell putting her in a sexual pose and then taking a photo of her dead body on her bed? There isn't any logical or feasible explanation for any of that. What can they say, that Tia fell down the stairs and her clothes just fell off, and that Hazell placed her on the bed (naked) to resuscitate her? And then decided to take a photo just for the hell of it? I suppose their own medical experts will put a totally different spin on it, but no one is going to be able to explain why Tia had no clothes on, or why Hazell took that photo or why his semen was found on her bedding or why her blood was found on a sex toy without coming to the obvious conclusion that she was sexually attacked and then murdered.

Does anyone know if Hazell will be questioned under oath or not?

You can't really rely on every news outlet that runs pages with live updates because they're often removed after a year or two (sometimes even after just a few months). At least if we post Tweets and copies of any updates in the threads here, it ensures members who browse the forum in the future– or who want something to refer to quickly– won't have missed anything important.

Thank you for taking the time to keep us updated. I appreciate it very much.

Poor Tia.

This is already more horrific than I expected, having assumed it was a "straight" sexual assault. That poor girl. And he goes to so much effort to hide the body yet leaves blood and other evidence all over the place? He's nothing but filth.

And thank you for the tweet updates Neurotripsy - I am following it on twitter as well but lots of people retweet (without using RT) which makes it hard to filter cleanly, plus if you look away you miss something.

Sincerely hope the jury here and on April's case are being given proper counselling support.

Re: the memory chip found in the door frame: one of the members here spotted something tucked into a door frame in photos or videos shown in the media. At the time, people were speculating it might have been a cigarette packet on top of the door frame, which it might have been, of course. Goes to show that online sleuths deserve a far better reputation than they're accorded

Re: Hazell's protestation that he's not a 'nonce': he's desperate to evade the paedophile tag because he knows 'nonces' get the rough end of the stick in prison. Self-serving, whining, loser coward that he is

I'm going to go away for a while to calm down. Would just like to say that it's high time paedophiles AND *advertiser censored* were eliminated from society. People have an instant aversion to any suggestion the filth's lives be snuffed out the way they ended the life of another. Seems to be a belief -- fostered by whom ? -- that 'all life is sacred', including the lives of killers. Yet people on the street, in cafes, in the workplace, at pensioners get-togethers -- people on buses and trains, people who spend their entire lives helping others ... all these people, when asked, say they can think of NO reason to keep creatures like Stuart Hazell alive, sucking on the public purse and being allowed to watch *advertiser censored* in jail during the usually ridiculously brief time they're incarcerated

Out in the suburbs and towns, parents twist themselves into knots in the attempt to safeguard their children against perverted predators like Hazell. In the process, their children become scared and anxious. Yet judges (most of them aren't fit to work in the drains) deem it suitable to put the Hazells of the world into an institution where they are treated 'speshully' by psychiatrists, psychologists and other apologists before turning them out onto our streets again

The legal system and the *advertiser censored* businesses -- which are BIG and highly LUCRATIVE businesses -- consider our children as merely 'fall-out' of their perverted trade. Little Tia was just a 'side effect' of the *advertiser censored* business which thrives and produces billions of Pounds/Dollars each year. My disgust with the consumers of *advertiser censored* knows no bounds, believe me. 'It's harmless' people say. No. It's not. It's a perversion reaping dire consequences

We can't do much for Tia here, now, other than offer up tributes to her short life. But we CAN help safeguard other children, some not even born yet, by standing against the poison that is *advertiser censored*. *advertiser censored* is NOT 'kewl'. And we need to get that message across to the low-IQs who believe it is

I would imagine it was harder for NS to sit through all of that, simply because she has been intimate with the accused and most likely has a fairly good insight into what turns him on.

I wish that she had used that insight before allowing her poor child to stay alone in a house with a non related male.

I would imagine it was harder for NS to sit through all of that, simply because she has been intimate with the accused and most likely has a fairly good insight into what turns him on.

I wish that she had used that insight before allowing her poor child to stay alone in a house with a non related male.

Any woman or real man would run from the courtroom if they could, in light of the evidence, let alone the mother and family members of the victim - imo

edited to add: a knot-hole in a tree would turn these low-level freaks on when they've been watching consciousness-lowering, debasing *advertiser censored*

I'm going to go away for a while to calm down. Would just like to say that it's high time paedophiles AND *advertiser censored* were eliminated from society. People have an instant aversion to any suggestion the filth's lives be snuffed out the way they ended the life of another. Seems to be a belief -- fostered by whom ? -- that 'all life is sacred', including the lives of killers. Yet people on the street, in cafes, in the workplace, at pensioners get-togethers -- people on buses and trains, people who spend their entire lives helping others ... all these people, when asked, say they can think of NO reason to keep creatures like Stuart Hazell alive, sucking on the public purse and being allowed to watch *advertiser censored* in jail during the usually ridiculously brief time they're incarcerated

Out in the suburbs and towns, parents twist themselves into knots in the attempt to safeguard their children against perverted predators like Hazell. In the process, their children become scared and anxious. Yet judges (most of them aren't fit to work in the drains) deem it suitable to put the Hazells of the world into an institution where they are treated 'speshully' by psychiatrists, psychologists and other apologists before turning them out onto our streets again

The legal system and the *advertiser censored* businesses -- which are BIG and highly LUCRATIVE businesses -- consider our children as merely 'fall-out' of their perverted trade. Little Tia was just a 'side effect' of the *advertiser censored* business which thrives and produces billions of Pounds/Dollars each year. My disgust with the consumers of *advertiser censored* knows no bounds, believe me. 'It's harmless' people say. No. It's not. It's a perversion reaping dire consequences

We can't do much for Tia here, now, other than offer up tributes to her short life. But we CAN help safeguard other children, some not even born yet, by standing against the poison that is *advertiser censored*. *advertiser censored* is NOT 'kewl'. And we need to get that message across to the low-IQs who believe it is

Excellent post, hitting the thanks button isnt enough

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

@skymartinbrunt:

#tiasharp Day two of prosecution case against Stuart Hazell who denies murder of Tia Sharp, 12, his partner's granddaughter

#tiasharp Jury told of phone texts between Tia and her gran as Tia and Hazell travelled from Croydon day before she vanished.

#tiasharp That night Hazell and his partner Tia's gran exchanged loving texts as he says he's going to bed. She says she's working v late.

#tiasharp Hazell allegedly called Tia's phone, hours after he killed her, say Pros

#tiasharp Tia's mum and stepdad and her gran Christine Bicknell all sitting in public gallery.

#tiasharp Pros says Tia sent last Blackberry message at 00.42 on morning of 3 August. Pros says Hazell killed her soon after that.

#tiasharp Tia and Hazell exchanged numerous texts as he went to meet her in Croydon, says Pros.

#tiasharp Tia had asked to spend two nights at her gran's home, says Pros

This is something I am finding hard to understand.

Any woman or real man would run from the courtroom if they could, in light of the evidence, let alone the mother and family members of the victim - imo

edited to add: a knot-hole in a tree would turn these low-level freaks on when they've been watching consciousness-lowering, debasing *advertiser censored*

Well I meant that the mother could actually visualize a naked Hazell in sexual mode, whereas if she did not know him she would not get that image.

@skymartinbrunt:

#tiasharp In police statement Tia's gran said her daughter Natalie had relationship with Hazell.

#tiasharp Gran says in statement Hazell was under pressure while Tia was missing because people were pointing fingers at him, says Pros

#tiasharp Gran says in statement she doesn't know why neighbour lied by saying he saw Tia leave house, says Pros

@SkyFixerJim:

Tia trial. Shortly before Tia's body was found, the grandmother noticed a bad smell in the house. She thought it was cats mess.

@skymartinbrunt:

#tiasharp In statement Gran says Hazell went out for walk, left note, on day Tia body later found.

#tiasharp Gran statement says Hazell had good loving relationship w Tia

#tiasharp Gran says in police statement Hazell is no ogre. He's soft, most you get off him is a raised voice

@SkyFixerJim:

In her statement Christine, the grandmother, says she was shown the photograph of a naked, apparently dead girl. She thinks it must be Tia.

In her statement, Christine said that Hazell loved Tia and she idolised him. She had no worries about him being around her. #tiasharp

Christine says she heard the allegation about Stuart killing Tia at the same time as everyone else....

...If she'd suspected earlier, she would have killed him she says.

@skymartinbrunt:

#tiasharp In statement Gran said Tia was not a child who could be groomed. "She was a mouthy 12-year-old."

Do you mean my post or that she had to sit through that?

Sorry Crazy Mama, I posted something longer but thought better of it and now my shorter post wasnt clear.

I was agreeing with you, I wondered why NS had not used her insight re SH and thought twice before allowing TS to spend so much time with him.

Well I guess this answers the questions some of us had about the alleged fairground visit. I guess the fairground staff just didn't remember them.

Rachel Millard ‏@RachelCroydonAd 38m
Bicknell says she and hazell drove to ashburton park to look for tia at fairground #tiasharp

Fiona Hamilton ‏@Fhamiltontimes 34m
Stuart Hazell helped Tia's grandmother look for her in neighbourhood and at local fair when she was missing. #tiasharp

@skymartinbrunt:

#tiasharp Jury looking at CCTV stills of Tia and Hazell meeting at East Croydon station on day before she died, says Pros

#tiasharp Jury shown pros cctv footage of Hazell and Tia at rail station, getting off tram, walking past garage, getting off tram

#tiasharp More pros CCTV footage shows them shopping in Co-op

#tiasharp Tia's mum Natalie in tears in public gallery as she watches CCTV footage of daughter shopping with Hazell.

#tiasharp Wndow cleaner colleague sas in statement Hazell was not very bright

#tiasharp Hazell's widow cleaner boss said In statement he was polite, friendly, trustworthy but not brightest tool in the box

#tiasharp In text exchanges with boss Hazell said: "They are getting wrong, making me look like Jack the Ripper."

Well I guess this answers the questions some of us had about the alleged fairground visit. I guess the fairground staff just didn't remember them.

Rachel Millard ‏@RachelCroydonAd 38m
Bicknell says she and hazell drove to ashburton park to look for tia at fairground #tiasharp

Fiona Hamilton ‏@Fhamiltontimes 34m
Stuart Hazell helped Tia's grandmother look for her in neighbourhood and at local fair when she was missing. #tiasharp

It's looking like our theory that she was kept at the house because he never got a chance to move her was correct too. I don't think he was expecting the media influx.

It's looking like our theory that she was kept at the house because he never got a chance to move her was correct too. I don't think he was expecting the media influx.

That, and on the assumption that he doesn't drive/have a car, and lives on a busy estate - would have been a difficult job from the get-go.

I'm still a bit exasperated that the body wasn't found in the first 2 searches. Perhaps one could be forgiven, but two? And the poor girl's body was so decomposed the trial has to be played out without a cause of death. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shyanne
Back