Underground Network THEORY ONLY ??

A question for all of you.

Someone that you are close to comes to you and convinces you that their step child is being abused by the parent. (Irrelevant whether it's actually happening or not, only important that YOU are convinced that it is.) The step parent explains that the other bio parent has a medical condition which might worsen - in other words, a change of custody isn't a long term solution, as the abusive parent might end up getting the child back.

Step parent asks you to take the child and hide or flee until she can join you. You are in a position (economic, no dependents of your own) where you CAN do it.

From what you are told, there's no other way of getting the child away from their abuser.

What do you do?

There is no way in HE!! I could ever see myself agreeing to do this.

Not when you can go to authorities, Dept of Childrens services, and hire a darn good atty(in this scenario as you saId funds are of NO issue)and follow thru to see for absolute certainty that this child is removed from the abusive situation...

In this day and age I just almost don't believe this is an option(Im sure it does still occur but a very slim, very slim margin of cases)to have to take it to this type of measure to ensure a childs safety. Not when youve got all the services above that I mentioned along with going to the media, these days once media attn brought to cases such as this is almost an ABSOLUTE GUARANTEE that you can make sure that the welfare of this child is taken care of.

I just can find no plausible(or believable)scenario that this is what is going on in this case(IMO)... I mean she cares soooo very much for Kyron that she is doing this to protect him and enduring the largest amount of criticism, accusations, and on the verge of having a lynch mob at her door steps, not to mention losing her "bio" child in this process and losing her to the very man that would be the "abuser" that she is protecting her stepson Kyron from, this just is not the case.(and that is leaving out some of the other very relevant and damning facts that she has been proven to have been taking part in since the disappearance and even BEFORE)...

So, as much as I would love for this to be what is happening, that he is actually in a positive situation and being cared for in a better way than when he was living at home. As much as Id love for this to be true. I know that it is not and that what has happened to this little boy is a pure act of evil... Of course last statement is MOO..MOO)

Again, let's go back to day 1 though, when for all intents and purposes we had a lost child, right? Because there was no crime scene, no getaway car, no weird men lurking, janitor quitting his job or temp hire gone missing - just this sweet boy disappearing at right the same time as TH. Hmmnnn.

Now - I really want any of you to think if your child was lost what you would do (or have done). My daughter went missing for about 5 minutes at an amusement park and I grabbed everyone and anyone begging them to help. That's what loving parents do when a child is lost. If there was a news crew, I'm very shy and reserved but you better believe I would be on the news saying 'please help find my little girl, she's wearing a pink shirt, blah blah blah.' Right? Any of us.

Who among us would not, after having say Mark Klaas ,LE and John Walsh even, explain to us the value of the media - who among us would not then come forward in that first week for our 'lost' child to beg for help? Asking people to search down roads and backyards and everywhere - being out there ourselves door to door with family and friends. Who among us would not do that? Seriously? Again, we've still got a 'lost child.' Not a kidnapped child, a lost one. So what parents/guardians wouldn't come forward right away?

Ones who know where he is, how he got there, and don't want to be put on national TV because they can't look like anything but a liar, and they hope they can somehow fade into the background of the investigation. Period. Add to that FB posts, gym runs, 'poking' people on FB, even going on FB in the first place which is weird, posting on news blogs, blinky-blinky eyes in front of the cameras and wiping away non-existant tears - I'm sorry folks, sometimes the obvious is just that - the obvious truth.

With that said, she is so crazy I could see her finding a pedophile and selling him. Like on Craig's list, or at a flea market, or even looking up SO's in our area (we have them online) contacting them and saying hey this is what I'm doing, you want a boy toy? Sick? Absolutely. Within her twisted mind to do? You bet. And there's no way the Pedo would come forward and probably is half way to Maine.

For me that's a real possibility, but it could be I just don't want to believe he's gone.

I also think there will be more complete blindsiding news in the next weeks - affairs, hitman schemes, money troubles, gambling debts, drugs - something to account for the odd behavior of this group that would make none of them want to come forward immediately when their boy was 'lost.' JMHO the only ones that really come across as entirely truthful are DY and TY and KH I think is only acting a bit off because he's in shocked horror.

bbm

So how does that explain the other 3 not appearing before the cameras for soooo long? Why would that only implicate Terri, and why should she be the one expected to have come immediately out in the media?

Again, let's go back to day 1 though, when for all intents and purposes we had a lost child, right? Because there was no crime scene, no getaway car, no weird men lurking, janitor quitting his job or temp hire gone missing - just this sweet boy disappearing at right the same time as TH. Hmmnnn.

Now - I really want any of you to think if your child was lost what you would do (or have done). My daughter went missing for about 5 minutes at an amusement park and I grabbed everyone and anyone begging them to help. That's what loving parents do when a child is lost. If there was a news crew, I'm very shy and reserved but you better believe I would be on the news saying 'please help find my little girl, she's wearing a pink shirt, blah blah blah.' Right? Any of us.

Who among us would not, after having say Mark Klaas ,LE and John Walsh even, explain to us the value of the media - who among us would not then come forward in that first week for our 'lost' child to beg for help? Asking people to search down roads and backyards and everywhere - being out there ourselves door to door with family and friends. Who among us would not do that? Seriously? Again, we've still got a 'lost child.' Not a kidnapped child, a lost one. So what parents/guardians wouldn't come forward right away?

The above seems reasonable... except that it applies to all four parents involved, not just TMH. None of them were out there in the first six days, in any way.

First, why weren't the parents searching? LE has said it over and over: they were accepting only qualified personnel.

Plus, until all family members are cleared, the last thing LE wants is for them to be out there where they can influence the search. Just think if TMH had been allowed to help with the search in the early days; could any section where she had been present truly be considered cleared now?

KH has said over and over that LE wanted the family in one place to be available to consult and interview. Can't do that if the family members are haring here and there throughout the countryside.

Me, I think they were given very canny advice, probably by the FBI: don't put yourselves out in the media right away, Kyron's disappearance is already getting national media attention, so you don't need to go out there. We may find him in a few days but we have to think ahead: what if it takes us months or even years to solve? Your best hope down the road will be media attention but if you go out there now, you will have used up a lot of your novelty.

Or, as I have put it in my more cynical moments, don't empty the whole bucket of chum at one time. Just put enough into the water at any time to keep the sharks coming back.

Ones who know where he is, how he got there, and don't want to be put on national TV because they can't look like anything but a liar, and they hope they can somehow fade into the background of the investigation. Period.

SBM

Again, this applies equally to all four parents in the first six days of the investigation, not just TMH.

Now, clearly, KH and DY are all over the media. But again, I tend to ascribe that to advice they are getting from LE. They both seem very invested in helping LE, they have not made a single critical remark about the investigation that I am aware of, so I think that right now, they are allowing themselves to be totally guided by LE.

If this goes on for months? I suspect there will sooner or later be a break with LE. I keep thinking of the Smart case, where the parents were so cooperative at first but then, when they felt their child's later recollection was not being given enough attention by LE, breaking out on their own by getting a sketch and going to the media on their own with it.

RUN LIKE HELL AND CALL 911. Then call my lawyer.

I would assume I was being set up for a sting.

LoL me too, me too!

As much compassion as I have for children in general, much less for a child being abused--I would not break the law. I'd exhaust every avenue for myself before I would let someone hand a child off to me and trust their word that the child was being abused. Well, if they dropped the child off with me and walked away I would be on that phone dialing 911 so fast the buttons would be smoking. Seriously. JMHO.

The above seems reasonable... except that it applies to all four parents involved, not just TMH. None of them were out there in the first six days, in any way.

First, why weren't the parents searching? LE has said it over and over: they were accepting only qualified personnel.

Plus, until all family members are cleared, the last thing LE wants is for them to be out there where they can influence the search. Just think if TMH had been allowed to help with the search in the early days; could any section where she had been present truly be considered cleared now?

KH has said over and over that LE wanted the family in one place to be available to consult and interview. Can't do that if the family members are haring here and there throughout the countryside.

Me, I think they were given very canny advice, probably by the FBI: don't put yourselves out in the media right away, Kyron's disappearance is already getting national media attention, so you don't need to go out there. We may find him in a few days but we have to think ahead: what if it takes us months or even years to solve? Your best hope down the road will be media attention but if you go out there now, you will have used up a lot of your novelty.

Or, as I have put it in my more cynical moments, don't empty the whole bucket of chum at one time. Just put enough into the water at any time to keep the sharks coming back.

SBM

Again, this applies equally to all four parents in the first six days of the investigation, not just TMH.

Now, clearly, KH and DY are all over the media. But again, I tend to ascribe that to advice they are getting from LE. They both seem very invested in helping LE, they have not made a single critical remark about the investigation that I am aware of, so I think that right now, they are allowing themselves to be totally guided by LE.

If this goes on for months? I suspect there will sooner or later be a break with LE. I keep thinking of the Smart case, where the parents were so cooperative at first but then, when they felt their child's later recollection was not being given enough attention by LE, breaking out on their own by getting a sketch and going to the media on their own with it.

I can't help but to think you have it summed up in a nutshell. I've also thought that the bio parent's, with the help of DY's husband's expertise, is what has influenced their media exposure.

LoL me too, me too!

As much compassion as I have for children in general, much less for a child being abused--I would not break the law. I'd exhaust every avenue for myself before I would let someone hand a child off to me and trust their word that the child was being abused. Well, if they dropped the child off with me and walked away I would be on that phone dialing 911 so fast the buttons would be smoking. Seriously. JMHO.

I agree. I wouldn't break the law - at least not for this long. Possibly "kidnap" the child long enough to take him/her to LE or medical treatment, but not go on the lamb permanently - what good would that be for the child in the long run? Could s/he ever go to school, or be free again?

We're not in Nazi Europe, where hiding a child for 8 years was much better than the alternative. I would seek official help, and use the media if I had to to make sure everyone knew what was going down.

(ETA: Forgot to add, JMHO, MOO, no offence to any one, living or dead, etc.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoyaMathilde
Back