Unsolved murder map

• Thread starter Deleted member 185742
  • Start date
I don't know if this is an appropriate place to post this but I have been making my own Unsolved murders map (females only as of right now, planning on doing a seperate one for males), figured since the one originally posted her seems to have restricted access I thought mine could be of use. I'm completely new to posting on websleuths so if this isn't the place for it please remove: Unsolved Homicides of Females - Google My Maps
Just wow. Fantastic work.

The map is back up, If you want me to add cases to it, post name of the victim, place were victims was found (google map coordinates) and date of the crime
I’d love to see the map! Currently helping a family member of a cold case victim write a book about cold cases in New Castle, PA/Lawrence County. If anyone has any names they’d like to add to the list please email me with “Cold Case” in the subject line. AngelBean58421@icloud.com

Thank you!

I’d love to see the map! Currently helping a family member of a cold case victim write a book about cold cases in New Castle, PA/Lawrence County. If anyone has any names they’d like to add to the list please email me with “Cold Case” in the subject line. AngelBean58421@icloud.com

Thanks in advance!

Can anyone make a map of unsolved male murders in every state trying to find the spot where Dwayne Mccorkendale was murdered.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back