UT - Baby "For Sale" in online classifieds - Salt Lake City

It does resemble her, StillHoping. The hair and the way it lays on her forehead, too.

Yes, and the nose really stood out to me. Acacia and this child both have a cute little red santa clause nose. Although, I'm sure alot of babies do.

Yes, a lot of babies do seem to have that cute, red, lil button nose, but overall it does resemble her. It is so difficult to pin down a match on babies. They should look into this if only because of the circumstances surrounding it.

This link is about Acacia, but it has some interesting information about the grandmother's background. Apologies if it had already been posted under a forum for Acacia, but I don't recall reading this one before.

http://pastor-t.tripod.com/air/id2.html

If nothing else, we may be watching the birth of an urban legend!

Yes, a lot of babies do seem to have that cute, red, lil button nose, but overall it does resemble her. It is so difficult to pin down a match on babies. They should look into this if only because of the circumstances surrounding it.

I agree. I know it might be a long shot, and even if it is Acacia, it doesn't mean she is alive and well. But the similarities kinda smacked me in the face, and then considering the Salt Lake City link, I had to inquire further.

I have sent tips in to both a website dedicated to finding Acacia and also to AMW. Hopefully someone will look into it.

I think the puppy adds are scams. There are lot's listed in Salt Lakes free classifieds like KSL and KUTV and Craigslist. I wonder if someone posted the baby add to get back at her?

Good thought Suzie! You would think they could find the person who was posting the puppy add's, wouldn't you?? How hard could that possibly be to clear up??

You would think LE could clear this up with a couple of keystrokes.

I think the puppy adds are scams. There are lot's listed in Salt Lakes free classifieds like KSL and KUTV and Craigslist. I wonder if someone posted the baby add to get back at her?

The number for the puppies is in Seattle though.

The biggest tip off to the puppy scams is when the number is from out of state. They place adds all over the U.S. and trick people into giving them their credit card numbers or wiring them money and they never send the puppies that never existed to begin with.

The add for the Beautiful female Pomeranian puppy that had the same phone number was from Kentucky. Oddly, it had an adoption price of $0.00, but this could have been a situation where you called and then "that" puppy had been adopted, but these other beautiful puppies were for sale. Either the puppy person moves around a lot, or it smells like a scam - I agree with SuziQ.

And maybe the puppy person decided to up the game to babies, that of course never existed, like the puppies never did either.

And maybe the puppy person decided to up the game to babies, that of course never existed, like the puppies never did either.

SuziQ, I think you might have something there with someone posting the ad to get back at a scammer.
Since you live in Utah, I was hoping to get your opinion on whether the child looks like Acacia Bishop. Are you familiar with that case?

SH, I have been looking all over the net for pictures of Acacia to see if I find one like the one in the add also. So far, no luck. I still think they look a lot alike!

I think the two kids do look a lot alike. Unfortunately, I think one of two things happened here.

1. It's a sick joke done by somebody to torment Acacia's family. Not very likely, I know, but still.
2. The ad is a fake like the puppy ads and they lifted the pic from someplace online. Reannan(That's my daughter's name btw) says she can't find a pic of Acacia like the one in the ad, so maybe my theory doesn't hold much water either.

SuziQ, I think you might have something there with someone posting the ad to get back at a scammer.
Since you live in Utah, I was hoping to get your opinion on whether the child looks like Acacia Bishop. Are you familiar with that case?

I think the baby looks very much like Acacia. While I don't remember seeing that pic. There were lots of pics published when she first went missing that are no longer out there.

Regarding the sick joke to torment Acacia's family...it made me think...this is exactly the kind of thing grandma would have done. I think, hope and pray the nutcase is locked up for good. But does she have access to a computer?

Not for anything, but I was looking under the name of that HD person. That name sounds an awful lot like Pauline. Coincidence maybe, but in one article I read it was a "Reverend Burgman". I can't find a Pauline Burgman period on Peoplefinders. BUT, there is a "Paula Dawson" who is a Reverend and President of First Christian Church in Seatle, Washington. She's also lived in Tacoma, Forth Worth, Frederick, Oklahoma, and Pendleton, Oregon.

That whole Reverand Burgman thing caught my eye also. I find it odd. Why would a " Rev Burgman" be selling a child??? Even as a joke, that would be an odd thing to throw into the joke. Personally, the whole thing seems more like some sort of secret code to somebody - remember the move Desperately Seeking Susan with Madonna? Maybe some drug dealers are using the classifieds as ways of communicating??? :waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back