Identified! UT - Beaver Co., WhtFem UP12045, 18-40, on train, Jan'14 - Amber Brown

Looking at the T-shirt it's got a huge "D" on it like The old english "D" used in the Detroit symbol could mean "Dallas" too. Just an observation. I was raised around the Detroit area and it caught my eye though. I wonder if the shirt is basically saying "Detroit fabulous"? MOO

Also, I would think that they should be able to get finger prints from the doe and run them through NCIC. If she'd been a "traveler" for some time she probably would have been picked up for some minor offense (panhandling, weed, trespassing,etc) at some point.

I received this in my e-mail a few days ago. Maybe more info here? I can't read what's on her shirt. In any case - she didn't have enough clothes on for Vegas or Utah.

Attachments

• Utah Unidentified.jpg
    Utah Unidentified.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 198
Here's some more on the brand of shirt:

Infamous Clothing at Tillys.com!

Infamous Background:

Infamous Clothing is a radical apparel company representative of extreme off-road and board sports, tattoo culture, and that Southern California way of life. Infamous Apparel is a young company, with its inception into the lifestyle clothing market back in 2004. Easily recognizable, Infamous apparel is represented by the brand's signature I-con logo, deviant artwork, and imposing name badging. Infamous Clothing’s product range includes t-shirts, polos, button-down shirts, tanks, sweatshirts, shorts, pants, jeans, footwear and belts for men, women and kids. Infamous Clothing poses the question: How will you be remembered?

Maybe your MO is being blatant and brash, reckless and scandalous. You know the score, and you’re not about to back down. You seem to be everywhere, and everyone seems to know who you are ... you’re the notorious individual reppin Infamous.

Perhaps you’re the type that keeps a low profile. Your philosophy is live and let live. You’re calculating and graced by savior-faire. Always cool and collected, nothing can phase you ... you’re the sophisticated soul of Infamous.

Infamous encompasses your modus vivendi but refuses to be typecast, because it is you, and your style is all your own. Your manner of living, your technique, your expression, and your individuality is only one part—a single significant aspect—of the menagerie that is Infamous.

Sometimes Infamous is intellectual, and, at times, it’s by brute force. It is strength, intelligence, skill, and confidence. It’s how you make a name for yourself and how you get to the top, building a reputation along the way.

Infamous makes the gear; you make it your own. So, how will you be remembered?

The shirt says "Infamous"--that's not a "D", it's part of the "I" wrapping around the shirt (described in Namus and more here):

http://www.tillys.com/tillys/brandpage.aspx?bid=59

You beat me to it! I was just coming to post a photo of a similar shirt from Infamous.

If she did get on the train in Las Vegas, I can't help but wonder if she was a part of the massive homeless population. There are tons of people living in the water runoff tunnels that run under the 15 freeway, up and down the strip.

This is an odd story though, no shoes and looking at the tanker car the space on top is quite limited. I'm quite curious what the COD was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly, I'm hoping they can run prints or DNA and get a match. IMO, she looks so ravaged, she could be unrecognizable to even family.

The UID's face is awfully long, IMO. I asked the fellow that sent me the link if he thought it was an accurate depiction or if it was a weird camera angle. He says he didn't know.

Seems she'd be pretty easy to ID if that is the actual shape of her face - and if anyone is missing her.

One other thought - I really have to wonder if the train "originated" in Las Vegas. I don't know much about the trains, but it seems to me most of them come from elsewhere. That said, the station, AFAIK, is located in downtown LV.

Union Pacific in Nevada

Two Union Pacific main lines cross Nevada. The first spans northern Nevada, linking central California with Salt Lake City. The second runs through the southern part of the state, including Las Vegas. That line connects Los Angeles-Long Beach with Salt Lake City and Union Pacific's transcontinental line to eastern destinations.

Union Pacific in Nevada

Two Union Pacific main lines cross Nevada. The first spans northern Nevada, linking central California with Salt Lake City. The second runs through the southern part of the state, including Las Vegas. That line connects Los Angeles-Long Beach with Salt Lake City and Union Pacific's transcontinental line to eastern destinations.

Very helpful. You can buy her shirt all over the country, but it has a SoCal feel to it, I think...

Wish we knew COD and TOD. It's hard to believe she placed herself there.

Also, depending on her lifestyle, she may not be reported missing.....yet.

Could she be Jessica? She has been missing since 2006https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/177

I think Jessie and Jasmine are great possibilities, physically. But, IMO, they were both murdered long ago.

I think she was living a vagabond style life, in the notations it states she had hair on her legs that had not been shaved recently.

Her clothing does not fit winter weather at all.

I think the leaves around the tat are pot leaves as mentioned in a previous post by Jessica-

Meth user came to mind immediately for me too.

Those teeth are very different, those should help identify her easily.

Is it just the angle of the camera or does her face have a long strange shape to it?

My thoughts too. Not sure if it's the camera angle or her face is truly that long. Tomorrow I'm off I may try to photo warp it alittle and see if it looks different. She looks like she was a heavy drug user. Drugs can cause people to look very different in a short amount of time. MOI of course.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back