Found Deceased UT - David Heisler, 30, Santa Clara, 27 June 2016 *Arrests*

I disagree that the blood isn't cause for concern. Maybe what they meant was it was not enough to presume he is dead, but if a house has been accessed and riffled through and items stolen and a person is missing and there is a little blood, well that seems like cause for concern to me.

I agree about it not being enough to presume he is dead, however it did make me consider other possibilities such as the blood being caused by something other than an abduction/foul play.

The comments from the family spokesperson/PI seem incomplete to me. There's no mention of calling David's friends to see if anyone heard from him. No mention of canvassing the neighborhood to see if anyone saw anything.

Did police process the house?

......I'm just not comfortable with the single theory mentioned by the PI. Though, I can also see the possibility of LE downplaying things to avoid tipping off any potential suspects.

The one thing that crosses my mind is if his daughters mother is involved, it's likely custody would go to the paternal grandparents, so disappearing David is pretty stupid.

I pray for his daughters sake he is ok.

From the Help find david heisler Facebook page..
"Hi everyone. Yes there has been an arrest made that is all i know. I know it is the childs mother and boyfriend. This is all that is known at the time"

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I had seen the long winded post from his baby mama in response to someone suspecting her. She did pull the post later, but she went on and on defending herself. In light of the arrest I wish I'd screen shot it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I had seen the long winded post from his baby mama in response to someone suspecting her. She did pull the post later, but she went on and on defending herself. In light of the arrest I wish I'd screen shot it.

Did you see the you tube post she left on the find david page? A video Montage of him and his little girl to the song i loved her first ? [emoji35]

The daughter and mother were on vacation. Does that mean David's mother took her granddaughter for a vacation?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Did you see the you tube post she left on the find david page? A video Montage of him and his little girl to the song i loved her first ? [emoji35]

No!!!!!!! Is it still there? I'm off to look. Ty

I can't find it. Is it in response to a particular post, or did she pull that too?
Shes sick.

Good job woman. Removing the people your child loved the most out of her life, including yourself.
Disgusting and vile. Pure evil.

2 aggravated kidnapping arrests made in connection with David Heisler disappearance

Kelley Marie Perry, the mother of David Heisler’s daughter, and Francis Lee McCard, both of Washington City, were booked into the Washington County Purgatory Correctional Facility Tuesday on first-degree felony aggravated kidnapping, first-degree felony aggravated burglary and second-degree felony theft of a motor vehicle.

https://www.stgeorgeutah.com/news/a...ith-david-heisler-disappearance/#.V30qSrgrK00

2 aggravated kidnapping arrests made in connection with David Heisler disappearance

Kelley Marie Perry, the mother of David Heisler’s daughter, and Francis Lee McCard, both of Washington City, were booked into the Washington County Purgatory Correctional Facility Tuesday on first-degree felony aggravated kidnapping, first-degree felony aggravated burglary and second-degree felony theft of a motor vehicle.

https://www.stgeorgeutah.com/news/a...ith-david-heisler-disappearance/#.V30qSrgrK00
What a mugshot. Meth much? I hope they start singing (probably to blame each other) and this father is found soon and returned to his family, although I don't expect him to be alive.[emoji17]

The daughter and mother were on vacation. Does that mean David's mother took her granddaughter for a vacation?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Yes, she was on vacation with David's mother.

Oops, sorry for posting info someone already found . I got distracted after replying to the question about who took the daughter on vacation.

I looked at her and the other guy they arrested fb page. They are not friends on fb. But tey do have at least one friend in common.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back