UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw it. I really try not to read too much into the comments by random posters, because I think a lot of them are just trying to gain attention/stir up trouble. However, "2ndamendfan"'s comment really disturbed me and I pray to God it's not true. :(

Hi KaylynnCouture,

I agree. It is usually some troll getting their kicks (I totally don't understand that) but sometimes it turns out to be at least partly factual.

I do believe they have found this baby's body tho. At least I am thankful he was found relatively quick, if that is the case.

Oh dear God... has everyone seen the comments by "2ndamendfan" on KSL.com?

I have followed this case all day and thought for sure when I saw it this morning they would find him wandering around somewhere. But as the day went on it looked worse and worse for this child.

Poor liitle guy. :-(

I just read his comments and I am now sick to my stomach!

Thanks so much for the pictures Ruby, Looks like they had a confession - what else would bring them to such a specific spot! moo

I'm leaning towards a confession. Although, it could be a tip from a citizen who happened to be in the area. There's a lot of campsites in Ogden Valley. Granted, it's raining, but it's still possible.

thanks for the photos, they are kind of eerie though, in this context...i think we will be hearing very sad news soon...

Hi KaylynnCouture,

I agree. It is usually some troll getting their kicks (I totally don't understand that) but sometimes it turns out to be at least partly factual.

I do believe they have found this baby's body tho. At least I am thankful he was found relatively quick, if that is the case.

I completely agree. The area they have roped off (that Ruby and I posted photos of, and KSL.com has on their website) show that it's pretty obvious they're looking for a body. :(

Oh dear God... has everyone seen the comments by "2ndamendfan" on KSL.com?

I have followed this case all day and thought for sure when I saw it this morning they would find him wandering around somewhere. But as the day went on it looked worse and worse for this child.

Poor liitle guy. :-(

OMG....:( I don't know if they can gain that specific of info so quickly but it is horrible if it is true.

Any thoughts on what that blue object is in the 3rd & 4th pics?

Oh My another little angel. I'm so sorry to learn about this case.

I heard some of you would like to do some scanning. I have set up a thread in the scanner forum.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community Just

PM me if you need anything. :praying: for little Ethan.

Gram

Sounds to me like an excuse set-up for the purpose of his disappearance.

Yep. Kind of like when little Aveions step father beat the carp out of himself to stage an abduction.

hoping a presser is forthcoming. Unless, God forbid - they put that childs body somewhere it is going to take searchers much longer to find.

Weber County sheriff's Lt. Phillip Howell said, "The Layton Police Department called us for assistance in their investigation with a missing child."
When asked if they had found a body, Howell replied, "I can't say that anything has been found at this point."
The medical examiner is on the scene.
Detectives are searching an area that Howell described as rugged, muddy and wet. He said depending on weather, crews could be searching the area until Tuesday.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=10728945

Poor little buddy! :(

if ME is there...they either found him or expect to any time now...

Thanks so much for the pictures Ruby, Looks like they had a confession - what else would bring them to such a specific spot! moo

Yes, I think they were told where to look. Just so da#n sad.

Oops, sorry Ruby, I didn't see your post as well. Thanks for posting those!

I think we were posting at the same time. I just knew this wasn't going to end well. WTH is wrong with people, I will never understand it.

BREAKING NEWS:

Confirmed looking for Ethan...Police investigators going in with shovels......

Will update more at 5 news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member