UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to understand why our children our senselessly murdered just might prevent a future child from a short life. My nature is to try and find the cause for such an act - if drugs were involved, we need to know what ones. IMO knowledge is power!!! Knowledge can be turned into prevention. !!! moo

I understand. I'm just so ticked off about this whole thing I can't think of anything else. I was even angrier hearing the news reporter say "We don't know the motive"

Motive? For murdering a precious 4 year old child??? What possible "motive" could there be?

Sorry. I get worked up just thinking about it.

I hope to hello she is charged with homicide just the same ! They look like real "winners" eh..... What a bleepin Biotch! I myself would like about ten mins with her PLEASE !

Here are the monster's mugshots

14t3n1v.jpg

WOW monsters come is all shapes and sizes.

Someone mentioned the model shots of a "stephanie stacy" from FL. I swear they look like the same person...

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/6443431

that was uploaded 2 years ago. No makeup in the mugshot of course, but facial features look identical to me, perhaps a bit thinner now.

I looked at that link lastnight, I believe it is her as well. Looks like she may have gotten into drugs since those pics were taken...moo

this is so sad.

The comment pages aren't loading for me, what is going on over there?

I hope to hello she is charged with homicide just the same ! They look like real "winners" eh..... What a bleepin Biotch! I myself would like about ten mins with her PLEASE !

Yep...I totally agree...she is just as accountable! Her job was to protect that precious little boy! (jmo) Have to send LE prayers this morning, that must have been so difficult for them yesterday and there is still a long road ahead for them. RIP little Ethan, your smile will stay in my heart forever.

If anyone comes across what may be behind this senseless and brutal murder, would you please post. Unless it's drugs, I can't find anything that would have predicted this type of slaughter - and that's really scary. TIA

Stepfather, mother charged in 4-year-old boy's murder

[video=youtube;51HzjplYdYc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51HzjplYdYc[/video]

The only comfort I get from cases like Ethans is that my Mum has passed and she is waiting with open arms for these little ones in Heaven .....

She is the best grama and was everyones Auntie...

Play free little buddy....

:(

Sounds like my Mom too. Little ones just loved her.

I looked at that link lastnight, I believe it is her as well. Looks like she may have gotten into drugs since those pics were taken...moo

Wouldn't be surprised, especially considering NS's background. I suspect those photos on that site were taken some time ago, maybe late teens, early 20's; she looks much younger IMO. I still think it's her; the height matches and the facial features are identical.

Stepfather, mother charged in 4-year-old boy's murder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51HzjplYdYc

Thanks mystic - I am so impressed with the LE involved in this case - professional and determined. Nice for a change.

The video is well put together. I'm glad people are asking 'why' because this sure is a senseless loss of a beautiful child. moo

First off, :cow:

My experience with a sadistic cruel stepfather is that it's all about power. A four-year old boy is at a critical point for his own sense of power, and my guess is the SF hurt the boy, watched him fight for his dignity and then "cry like a girl." He escalated it, always needing to be the winner, the man, getting respect. He never grew up, and is a match emotionally with the 4-yo.

The more the boy resents it and reacts, the more he's put in his place. Drugs would just make this dynamic all the more intense. If mom must choose between boy and husband, she is put in a hard place. She failed the test and her life is ruined. I'm all for that happening.

:cow:

First off, :cow:

My experience with a sadistic cruel stepfather is that it's all about power. A four-year old boy is at a critical point for his own sense of power, and my guess is the SF hurt the boy, watched him fight for his dignity and then "cry like a girl." He escalated it, always needing to be the winner, the man, getting respect. He never grew up, and is a match emotionally with the 4-yo.

The more the boy resents it and reacts, the more he's put in his place. Drugs would just make this dynamic all the more intense. If mom must choose between boy and husband, she is put in a hard place. She failed the test and her life is ruined. I'm all for that happening.

:cow:

I understand what you're saying here and I agree except for a mother being put in a hard place choosing between her child and anyone else. That's a no-brainer--- for those of us who aren't inhuman monsters like these two, that is :furious:

Utah statute for "Aggravated Murder"

http://law.justia.com/utah/codes/title76/76_05028.html

What sections I believe may apply here:

(1) Criminal homicide constitutes aggravated murder if the actor intentionally or knowingly causes the death of another under any of the following circumstances:

(d) the homicide was committed incident to an act, scheme, course of conduct, or criminal episode during which the actor committed or attempted to commit aggravated robbery, robbery, rape, rape of a child, object rape, object rape of a child, forcible sodomy, sodomy upon a child, forcible sexual abuse, sexual abuse of a child, aggravated sexual abuse of a child, child abuse as defined in Subsection 76-5-109(2)(a), or aggravated sexual assault, aggravated arson, arson, aggravated burglary, burglary, aggravated kidnapping, kidnapping, or child kidnapping;

(e) the homicide was committed incident to one act, scheme, course of conduct, or criminal episode during which the actor committed the crime of abuse or desecration of a dead human body as defined in Subsection 76-9-704(2)(e);

(p) the homicide was committed by means of the administration of a poison or of any lethal substance or of any substance administered in a lethal amount, dosage, or quantity;

(r) the homicide was committed in an especially heinous, atrocious, cruel, or exceptionally depraved manner, any of which must be demonstrated by physical torture, serious physical abuse, or serious bodily injury of the victim before death; or

(s) the actor dismembers, mutilates, or disfigures the victim's body, whether before or after death, in a manner demonstrating the actor's depravity of mind.

BTW, the above reference to Child Abuse as defined in 76-5-109 (2)(a) :

(2) Any person who inflicts upon a child serious physical injury or, having the care or custody of such child, causes or permits another to inflict serious physical injury upon a child is guilty of an offense as follows:
(a) if done intentionally or knowingly, the offense is a felony of the second degree;

Meaning the police know this was not an accident.

I understand what you're saying here and I agree except for a mother being put in a hard place choosing between her child and anyone else. That's a no-brainer--- for those of us who aren't inhuman monsters like these two, that is :furious:
BBM - I'd like to say much more about this situation from my own experience, but it hits way too close to home for me to expand on it. You're right. Broken people = inhuman monsters.

He was only with his momster for 10 days..........for a summer vacation...............
how sad!
Momster is as guilty as step monsterIMO.
She chose this monster over her angel child!!!
and the couple only married a month????
Heartfelt sympathy goes out to his dad & family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500