UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point, I have over my years, waffled back and forth on the DP in some cases....with one exception, CHILD ABUSE resulting in the death of a child.

I sat in the emergency room with one of my daughters last night while she suffered a miscarriage. The pain her and her husband were going through was so profound, I had a very difficult time being the calming force in the room.

I could not help but let this case slip into my thoughts....here a mother is tortured over knowing she was losing her child and she had no control over it, while another, SS, did absolutely nothing to protect or save her child when she had all the control....and in fact could have very well participated in his death.

I keep repeating the fitting statement my husband used, "There is no punishment that fits this crime" it is just that horrific and evil.

so sorry for your loss :(

Good point, I have over my years, waffled back and forth on the DP in some cases....with one exception, CHILD ABUSE resulting in the death of a child.

I sat in the emergency room with one of my daughters last night while she suffered a miscarriage. The pain her and her husband were going through was so profound, I had a very difficult time being the calming force in the room.

I could not help but let this case slip into my thoughts....here a mother is tortured over knowing she was losing her child and she had no control over it, while another, SS, did absolutely nothing to protect or save her child when she had all the control....and in fact could have very well participated in his death.

I keep repeating the fitting statement my husband used, "There is no punishment that fits this crime" it is just that horrific and evil.
thI_Am_Sorry_For_Your_Loss.jpg

What are the references in this thread to shoving feces in his mouth? Where did that information come from?

I have it in the Time-line because the info is in the probable cause statements. Unfortunately, I deleted the probable cause links because they no longer worke and I couldn't find them again. Anybody have working PC links? TIA

Were these two monsters in the courtroom at the same time? Did either of them even look at the other?

Will we see pictures of them at all from today?

I hate to admit it, but I am not only repulsed, but sickly fascinated by them. Like when I would look at insects under a magnifying glass when I was a little girl.

I want to know how two 'people' can become what they have become, because I can't even begin to understand them.

What are the chances of two people being capable of such cruel, depraved actions coming together?
How can Evil look so normal?
Would either of them be capable of this on their own?

I just don't understand.

Were these two monsters in the courtroom at the same time? Did either of them even look at the other?

I hate to admit it, but I am not only repulsed, but sickly fascinated by them. Like when I would look at insects under a magnifying glass when I was a little girl.

I want to know how two 'people' can become what they have become, because I can't even begin to understand them.

What are the chances of two people being capable of such cruel, depraved actions coming together?

I just don't understand.

FOLIE A DEUX:Shared madness. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folie_à_deux
Someone on another thread posted about this. I think it fits.

I just don't understand.

I'm right there with you Smart Blonde - I don't call that 'sick fascination' but more like trying to understand how behavior can be so horrendous and sick. IMO only through understanding can we begin to prevent future monstrous crimes such as this one. MOO

I want these two dead, I'm sorry if that is offensive but I just can't fathom anyone feeding them and providing housing for them for free for the rest of their lives. Reading the charging documents only make my hatred of them grow which is pretty impossible, hate does not even do justice for what I feel for these two. I feel like the whole world genuinley loves Ethan as if he where their own child because of how precious and innocent and undeserving he was to be subjected to these two. I wish I could hold him and tell him how special and sweet he was being his egg donor could not do that for him. I have so much pain for him and I personally want to beat the s&^* out of these two, I would gladly fly to Utah and give them what they deserve. I hope the inmates shove feces in their mouths and brush their gums till they bleed, I hope they scald them in hot water and beat the crap out of them until they are unconcious and in desperate need of medical attention and anyone refuses to do anything for them.

I understand, but I want them dead.

If Joe Stacy wants the State to seek the Death Penalty, I stand by Joe Stacy's decision.

This case is what the death penalty was created for.

I want them dead.

I'm still catching up and I agree. I will back whatever Joes wishes are 100%. However, in my own very selfish way the thought of SS and NS being put to death humanely is painful.

JMO

These two just continue to sicken me!! I have been on this thread from Day 1, before it was confirmed that Ethan's body was found and everyday these two get sicker and sicker!! Throw them into general population with a bunch of convicted murders who have been allowed to see news coverage on this case! Let the general populaion crowd take care of them!!

Side note: I also waiver in my thoughts on the DP, but when 2 adults intentionally harm and torture a child, they deserve to die. Period!! I have no tolerance for criminals who harm children.

I have been worried about sexual abuse since I first read about this case.
Sexual abuse of a child is a form of perversion, of course, but it is also a form of violent control. These two are beyond depraved. Anyone that can take a hammer and disfigure a beautiful little boy's face is truly capable of anything.

Something that our mod, BeanE, wrote at the beginning keeps playing through my mind... BeanE speculated that the reason SS may have taken pics and videos of Ethan's progressive abuse, and then posted them on the Internet, was for monetary gain. There are so many sickos out there willing to pay money for photos and videos of a child enduring abuse, including, or especially, sexual abuse/ violence.

Poor Ethan. My prayers to Joe and all those who loved Ethan.

Thank you for the reminder. I had forgotten that simply because it was too horrific to allow into my mind for a few moments. However, it is slowly occuring to me BeanE's theory could very well be accurate.

Almost makes one wish the penalty was an eye for an eye kind of thing.

What this poor child went through.

These two just continue to sicken me!! I have been on this thread from Day 1, before it was confirmed that Ethan's body was found and everyday these two get sicker and sicker!! Throw them into general population with a bunch of convicted murders who have been allowed to see news coverage on this case! Let the general populaion crowd take care of them!!
Side note: I also waiver in my thoughts on the DP, but when 2 adults intentionally harm and torture a child, they deserve to die. Period!! I have no tolerance for criminals who harm children.

Exactly my thought too!! I'm sure there is more than one inmate who would like to have the chance to "meet" NS or SS in the yard, shower, anywhere!! Although I think a gauntlet would be more appropriate for them!!:furious:

Thank you for sharing this. Your words are profound. As is of course the pain your dd and sil are feeling. (((hugs and prayers)))

Early on in this case I too thought about and posted about those parents sitting with their child who has a terminal illness knowing their is no cure...... Nothing they can do as a parent. Most likely thousands of parents sitting at a bedside next to a child right now who given the opportunity would trade places with their child and struggle to find ways to help their child when as parents they are completely helpless.

and then wastes of flesh like Nathan and Stephanie come along and we asked ourselves why.

I can only think to parents such as Shelby Andrews mom, who through heartbreak find some answer......

Something will come of this.... we just don't have that answer yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther