UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
The account originally belonged to NS. I was on his friends list. Around the end of last year the account name changed from Nathan Sloop to Nathan Stephanie Sloop. From the messages i would see on my news feed I realised that they were both using the same account instead of having separate accounts. I found that quite tragic..but as SB mentioned a lil about SS character I guess it was a way for her to keep her eye on him. They used the account to constantly declare their love for each other. As i mentioned before at some point there were some very angry msg by NS towards his ex wife and the custody of their child. I didn't look at their page often, but would occassionaly notice the drama on my news feed. One day I realised we werent friends anymore and I friend requested... after a few months forgeting I requested the 1st time i noticed we weren't friends so i friend requested a 2nd time. That's when i received the disturbing message, which i have removed from this site...and am try to come in contact with the person also mentioned in the msg. Anyways, I didnt have access to their page. I noticed there was only a few common friends and I think they were probably only guys. I didnt look into it at the time, but i recall the 3 common friends that appeared and all three were guys. So I assume the rest were guys only too. I really haven't spoken to anyone about the matter and whether they saw anything...whether they saw the pic that was uploaded.. I assume that if someone had seen the pic they would have commented. Alot of people were shocked though..and my news feed the first few days was filled with comments from numerous people unable to believe what happened....some wished they could have reached out more to NS... some had tried in the past... but i dont think it crossed anyone's mind that he could do something so horrible......

Thanks Adfinem! I wasn't aware of the whole story. I can't even imagine what you and your friends must be going through to be injected into something so horrible, but it is little pieces like this that give us a glimpse into the mentality of SS and NS.

What I find odd is that I don't think anyone would have predicted this outcome. Usually when someone does something horrible, people around them can say "Oh yeah, I always knew something was off about that person", but in this case we seem to keep hearing "I never thought they would ever do something so horrible". How can things be prevented if we can't see them coming in the first place?

My favorite is how he tucks his little ears inside themselves.......

How can I love a boy I don't know or have never met in my life?????

There is this commercial on tv for paint that involves a little boy and girl playing house and picking paint colors, these paint chips have symbols at the top to allow proper "matching" of colors. Anyway they pick colors and he tells her they don't match they need to all have the "coffee cup" symbol, so she changes the last color and he says the first two colors name and she says the last color as she kisses him on the cheek.

The little guy has dark blond hair, little glasses and yells "mom she kissed me".

He looks just like Ethan and I cry everytime I see it.

Can I just say that it's comforting to know he knew love and sno-cones and cuddles with daddy on the couch in his short lifetime?
That's really the only thing that I can smile about here. So glad he was loved and got to be a little boy before this horrific event took place.

People keep talking about justice... there will be no justice. I feel that justice can't come from a situation like this, it just doesn't exist. Justice would be that father getting his little boy back.

Can I just say that it's comforting to know he knew love and sno-cones and cuddles with daddy on the couch in his short lifetime?
That's really the only thing that I can smile about here. So glad he was loved and got to be a little boy before this horrific event took place.

People keep talking about justice... there will be no justice. I feel that justice can't come from a situation like this, it just doesn't exist. Justice would be that father getting his little boy back.

You are right...

I agree wholeheartedly. But, those monsters could be tortured to death and it still wouldn't change what that poor sweet boy went through. The biggest comfort for me now is knowing that he'll never have to endure it again. He'll never be in pain again. And those two monsters will never know freedom again.

An ABC4 Exclusive...we finally hear from the mom accused of killing her son: Stephanie Sloop speaks out from jail. Tune in at 6 &10pm.

and the defense spin begins

An ABC4 Exclusive...we finally hear from the mom accused of killing her son: Stephanie Sloop speaks out from jail. Tune in at 6 &10pm.

I can hardly wait.

Hmm... isn't her hearing in the AM?
She was allowed an interview...
Why is she so special? MOO not much she could say that I'd want to hear right now BUTshe is innocent until proven guilty and all ....

I'm EST can you please provide a link? I don't want to miss it.....

Let's see...I was scared of him and I tried to help my son. Really don't want to know what lies she has to say.

She's sent ABC4 a letter. They have yet to disclose what it says. They are doing reports at 6 and 10 on the contents, as it's an "exclusive". I am sure the video will be up later or tomorrow.

She's sent ABC4 a letter. They have yet to disclose what it says. They are doing reports at 6 and 10 on the contents, as it's an "exclusive". I am sure the video will be up later or tomorrow.

If it puts the nail in her coffin, then I am all for it. Whatever she can do to screw up her defense. Because she has no defense for her actions.

So is the exclusive an actual interview with SS or is it the letter? I'm confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member