GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What time does court start tomorrow? Thanks.

sheesh just found an article says his MD was a fraud too. He falsified school transcripts. poor Michelle why did she put up with him?

Oh yeah... And the chopfvk had stolen about 35k in a shopping spree right before they got married. Michelle didn't know exactly how much this was, but found out after.... I believe he went to jail for this early I their marriage.

It's all really strange to me why they didn't just get married instead of just pretending.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

When you lie about your whole lie, why stop lying for a woman called Gypsy? She did anything she wanted to be with him. IMO Not hard to understand for a *advertiser censored* like her.

Oh yeah... And the chopfvk had stolen about 35k in a shopping spree right before they got married. Michelle didn't know exactly how much this was, but found out after.... I believe he went to jail for this early I their marriage.

sounds like Casey Anthony. Total sociopath

I think they wanted to change her identity completely to
1) Hide Gypsy's bad credit rating
2) Obtain benifits that would be availble only to a spouse
3) Open change the ownership of his home without having to go through probate.

--------
I believe everything you've said but didnt they have to show a marriage license for the govt. benefits? They want a license for everything.:seeya:

Don't know if Gypsy got her Nursing License prior to her conviction or not. Lots of details we don't know. I sure hope there is a good book down the road as I think there is so much we don't know.

A good book from :gypsy? Surely you are kidding us:floorlaugh:

Ok. If Ada said her mom was all the way in the tub (with her cloths on) then the police said they moved Michelles' body into the bedroom ( for more CPR room) but she didn't have any clothes on below her waist. Look I'm not the smartest person by far but you don't have to remove the lower clothing to do CPR. So the big question is who removed her pants/underwear?? JMO

No, you don't need to remove lower extremity clothing to do CPR. Actually, you don't need to remove any clothing if you find someone unresponsive and start to do CPR. As long as you can determine the compression point on the sternum, you are good to go. EMTs and medical personnel cut clothes because it is the fastest way to access what you need, and we cut everything off in the ER, only what you need "in the field". EKG leads would be attached and IVs started. Lower legs can be accessed for a 12 lead EKG using the ankles if patient is clothed. IMPO

HLN is really interesting tonight. Didn't know Gypsy's Dad is a Dr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member