GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for SLINGO, everyone have a great night. Be back when the trial starts tomorrow................... after coffee, news and TMZ:silly::seeya::blowkiss:

Sleep well :seeya:

He was out for a brief time after doing a few years in jail for the fraud charges, but was charged with murder and back in custody.

HLN
MacNeill no longer holds a license to practice medicine. He surrendered his license in Utah in 2009 and had his license to practice in Washington suspended in 2010 following his conviction on fraud charges.

Jury selection for MacNeill's murder trial began Tuesday. He has been in jail, held on a $1 million bond, since his arrest.

Ah Ha!!.....that is why he looks at the wall clock instead of his wristwatch! :winkaway:

This case is just crazy. I don't know where to start.

I'll be going to the trial on Friday. Meeting another Websleuths member. Hopefully I'll have some good scoop for you all.

Tricia

This case is just crazy. I don't know where to start.

I'll be going to the trial on Friday. Meeting another Websleuths member. Hopefully I'll have some good scoop for you all.

Tricia

Looking forward to all the juicy details!

It says a lot about his narcissism that a few weeks after his wife's death, he thinks he can pull off making a sexual move on the one person who now hates him more than anyone in the world.

I watched the entire J Arias trial and was a big fan of Juan Martinez. That being said, it is not necessary to compare every prosecutor to him. Not every case will do well with a prosecutor like Juan, and not every prosecutor doesn't know what they are doing because they have a different style. IMO - there are plenty of amazing prosecutors who don't have to be just like JM to win a case!

May there be Justice for Michele, her family and her children. Yes, "Michele" is the victim. Her actual name is rarely spoken here. The title of the thread only refers to her as a "wife". IMO - she was so much more than that.

And then there's this:

"Martin also has a case pending in court for sexual abuse of Alexis.

"Alexis stated there had been two incidents where she had been fondled by her father" within three months of her mother's passing, a police report states.

Martin admitted in a recorded phone call with Alexis that he inappropriately touched her while she was sleeping because he thought Alexis was his wife.
"

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/...death-accidental-or-was-it-murder.html?pg=all

How old was Alexis at the time? She was in medical school so I imagine well over 18.
This dude is S I C K!!!!!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members