GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep Marty is a faker who may or may not have tater toe :floorlaugh: IMO of course

I really don't understand why the judge would not allow his tidbit in. He allowed Rachael' s condition why not MM? :(

IMO neither side would want it in. Minor4th could answer this better than I. Only my opinion but a can of worms. Martin is the one on Trial not Rachel.

"At age 17, he convinced military officials that he suffered from latent schizophrenia and other mental health issues in order to collect disability payments. He collected Veterans Administration benefits for his alleged disability up until January 2010, even after he became a doctor and lawyer, Somers said. Yet investigators, his daughters and even a federal judge questioned whether his schizophrenia was real."

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/...ove-doctor-accused-in-wifes-death.html?pg=all

Has anyone stated if he ever took meds for the "schizophrenia?" One would think if he suffered from this he would have an arsenal of medication.

I'm watching After Dark with Vinnie P, and wow when he played that clip of Gypsy talking about the pictures she texted MM the day after Michelle's death. Gypsy's dad looked pretty upset and really surprised.

So many people damaged from this. Heartbreaking.

I can't stand stand HLN after Dark, but I watch it, my cable sucks. Hate the defense lawyers they have on. :twocents:IMO

And yes he damaged his while family, he"s not insane but a very sick /evil man. And how Gypsy was involved with him knowing he was married with 8 kids speaks to her as a human being.IMO

I still think he will be convicted.:jail:

Oh, did you guys catch the part where Gypsy told her parents that Michelle had died in January???

And then there's this:

"Martin also has a case pending in court for sexual abuse of Alexis.

"Alexis stated there had been two incidents where she had been fondled by her father" within three months of her mother's passing, a police report states.

Martin admitted in a recorded phone call with Alexis that he inappropriately touched her while she was sleeping because he thought Alexis was his wife.
"

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/...death-accidental-or-was-it-murder.html?pg=all

Has anyone stated if he ever took meds for the "schizophrenia?" One would think if he suffered from this he would have an arsenal of medication.

If we were playing the game of Hot Potato (no pun intended), then yes we would be "warm" when saying MM was schizophrenic because he is psychopathic!

And then there's this:

"Alexis stated there had been two incidents where she had been fondled by her father" within three months of her mother's passing, a police report states.

Martin admitted in a recorded phone call with Alexis that he inappropriately touched her while she was sleeping because he thought Alexis was his wife.
"

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/...death-accidental-or-was-it-murder.html?pg=all

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
This guy better get convicted!!!

In the same article that I posted before is this:

"Later, he falsified school transcripts to get into medical and law school and also failed to disclose mental health issues and felony convictions when he was hired at the BYU Health Center, according to documents obtained by the Utah County Attorney's Office.

MacNeill worked temporarily at the clinic while attending law school, but his work was punctuated with allegations of rape, unprofessional conduct and misdiagnosis. He was dismissed in 1999 for undisclosed reasons."

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/...ove-doctor-accused-in-wifes-death.html?pg=all

The bolded part is what really concerns me. Since we have the accusations against Martin from Alexis, and also other allegations from others years before, I really worry that he did something to Ada and/or one or all of the other daughters.

MOO

Does anyone think the defense will try to impeach Ada. Or will they pass on questions fo fear of opening doors for the prosecutor?

And then there's this:

"

It ticks me off that things like this aren't allowed into court because he is accused of a crime. He is a criminal, a fraud, and who knows who else he touched inappropriately. I know it is the law, but the criminals on trial, have more rights than the victims.

And then there's this:

"

I hope she sees justice for her family.
God bless Alexis. She is amazing.

Does anyone think the defense will try to impeach Ada. Or will they pass on questions fo fear of opening doors for the prosecutor?

Ada will not testify at all. The defense already passed on cross examination of Ada after the videotaped interview was shown.

I have not heard or read anything stating that Martin was in fact taking any meds for his supposed condition.

Time for SLINGO, everyone have a great night. Be back when the trial starts tomorrow................... after coffee, news and TMZ:silly::seeya::blowkiss:

My apologies for coming onto this thread so late in the game, but I was on the road for over two hours today, so ended up listening to HLN the entire time. Well, after avoiding it for all this time, all I can say is that against my better judgment I ended up getting sucked into this case after all :facepalm:

Anyway, a couple of points:

-Does anyone really believe that this man has a chance in hell of being innocent?

-How is it that anyone who has served time for forgery, theft and fraud charges allowed to obtain a license to practice medicine and law? Really? What kind of standards are those? WTH !!!

Anyone? TIA.... And again, thank you friends for your patience. :seeya:

My apologies for coming onto this thread so late in the game, but I was on the road for over two hours today, so ended up listening to HLN the entire time. Well, after avoiding it for all this time, all I can say is that against my better judgment I ended up getting sucked into this case after all :facepalm:

Anyway, a couple of points:

-Does anyone really believe that this man has a chance in hell of being innocent?

-How is it that anyone who has served time for forgery, theft and fraud charges allowed to obtain a license to practice medicine and law? Really? What kind of standards are those? WTH !!!

Anyone? TIA.... And again, thank you friends for your patience. :seeya:

I had no intentions of watching another trial for a while after the Arias trial. A friend told me about this one over the weekend and after I did some reading, I also got sucked in. My opinion is that he is guilty. He has been a sleaze and a fraudster for most of his life and the circumstances that led to Michelle's death are just to damning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ctrls