GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if MM has been officially diagnosed with anything? Medical and psych?

Well, I googled to find out what Gypsi was convicted of:

http://www.heraldextra.com/news/loc...cle_7ab854a3-28c8-5b5f-9679-1def8e3d049c.html

Did she ever get that nursing license?

BBM

I don't know, but she may have. In my state we have nurses (lpn and Rn) that have felony drug convictions and they can still be a nurse. I find that very difficult to believe, but it's true. Can you imagine having a nurse who was busted making meth taking care of your mother or grandmother?

Sorry to hear you have to endure pain. Glad you have ways to cope.

----------
Hi all, there are different strengths to Vicodon. I wish we knew. I take it for my severe arthritis in my legs mostley. Because of bleeding in 2007 from colitis I cannot take Ibuprophen, aspirin. or any of the off shoots ~motrin Etc... mine is the mildest dose they have. I dont take it everyday but manage to do anything when I do..they mentioned doses earlier but I didnt pay attn..

Truly. I had to laugh when Gypsy couldn't remember the details of the proposal. Yet then rattled off the carat size of the ring and how much it was worth. Blatantly showed she lies.

Yeah, that was cringe-worthy.

BBM

I don't know, but she may have. In my state we have nurses (lpn and Rn) that have felony drug convictions and they can still be a nurse. I find that very difficult to believe, but it's true. Can you imagine having a nurse who was busted making meth taking care of your mother or grandmother?

Unfortunately, I have known nurses, physicians, pharmacists who are addicted to narcotics. One overdosed at her job...:cry:
Don't know about meth...:(

No, you don't need to remove lower extremity clothing to do CPR. Actually, you don't need to remove any clothing if you find someone unresponsive and start to do CPR. As long as you can determine the compression point on the sternum, you are good to go. EMTs and medical personnel cut clothes because it is the fastest way to access what you need, and we cut everything off in the ER, only what you need "in the field". EKG leads would be attached and IVs started. Lower legs can be accessed for a 12 lead EKG using the ankles if patient is clothed. IMPO

But can you do it while on the phone , aggitagted, while victicm is in bathtub, fully dresed? I'm asking this in while in the 1st mins he was called to the scene by Ada. Since he coudn't getting get her out because he had a "Potato Toe":floorlaugh:

BTW thank you:loveyou:

Unfortunately, I have known nurses, physicians, pharmacists who are addicted to narcotics. One overdosed at her job...:cry:
Don't know about meth...:(

Yeah, that seems to happen too often.

I do know about the meth because a place that I was employed at, you could actually look up their mugs shots from department of corrections and it listed their felony.

Oh yeah... And the chopfvk had stolen about 35k in a shopping spree right before they got married. Michelle didn't know exactly how much this was, but found out after.... I believe he went to jail for this early I their marriage.

Don't forget that among the items he spent the $35K on was a year's supply of chocolate-covered cherries and 60 pairs of socks.

A person with a diamond-encrusted imagination couldn't make some of this stuff up!

Interview with Gypsy's Parents on HLN
Last time Gypsy Parents saw her was late 2008. Other Family issues also came up between them associated with her relationship with Martin. Gypsy would tend to become obsessed with boyfriends. Message to Gypsy from Parents. Hope u can put your life together. Sorry but I missed the rest.

HLN is really interesting tonight. Didn't know Gypsy's Dad is a Dr.

I'm watching After Dark with Vinnie P, and wow when he played that clip of Gypsy talking about the pictures she texted MM the day after Michelle's death. Gypsy's dad looked pretty upset and really surprised.

So many people damaged from this. Heartbreaking.

Does anyone know if MM has been officially diagnosed with anything? Medical and psych?

I don't know of anything concrete. Martin lied to Dr's to get benefits etc. He was tested at the Mayo Clinic for "tater toe".

--------
I believe everything you've said but didnt they have to show a marriage license for the govt. benefits? They want a license for everything.:seeya:

I don't think you have to show a marriage license. One would just need the proper state issued id as well as a valid ss card. Which they did obtain using the adopted daughter s passport and altering the birthdates.

Watching Dr. and Mrs. Willis on HLN After Dark. They seem like a wonderful couple and probably did the best they could to raise Gypsy to be a responsible adult. When they played that clip of Gypsy testifying, the dad looked away in disbelief. I feel for them. They truly feel sad and I think guilt for everything the MacNeill children are going through.

Seriously?? OMG!

"At age 17, he convinced military officials that he suffered from latent schizophrenia and other mental health issues in order to collect disability payments. He collected Veterans Administration benefits for his alleged disability up until January 2010, even after he became a doctor and lawyer, Somers said. Yet investigators, his daughters and even a federal judge questioned whether his schizophrenia was real."

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/...ove-doctor-accused-in-wifes-death.html?pg=all

Yes, seriously, but there's some question about whether he was faking. He reported hearing voices tell him to kill, kill.

I really don't understand why the judge would not allow this tidbit in. He allowed Rachael' s condition why not MM? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DryHeat77