GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
WAT has the seal; Fox13 has no signal.

was gypsy declared a hostile witness and if so how does that change the qquestions they can ask

How can that be??? the defense has yet to put up a case and we know they have at least one witness if not

more

Easy... The defense is only calling 3 witnesses per the article I posted.. The prosecution is resting today. I could see it going to the jury late tomorrow.

was gypsy declared a hostile witness and if so how does that change the qquestions they can ask

I believe she was, but I'm not 100% sure. If so, it means they can ask her leading questions, though the state has been asking leading questions galore anyway.

Note to everyone else in case you missed it on the first page - you need to call Gypsy by her name, not what one of the inmate called her that all of us thought was cute. Otherwise we'll get a nastygram from the mods before long.

My understanding is that she was declared a hostile witness. Prosecution can now ask her leading questions -- similar to Spencer, "You didn't see any evidence of that, right?".

Here we go! :judge: Jury is not present.

Hmmm.. Judge talking about Ada's testimony via the video. Asks the defense - You chose not to cross examine her correct? Yes.

:waitasec:

BBM - It will be very interesting to see the demeanor of the prosecutor today. During round one, the questioning was fairly low key even though it was obvious that she was trying to help MM. If she is the last witness the state calls, I suspect it will be an aggressive "attack" - all but painting her as a co-conspirator to get rid of the B and the F kids so the two lovers could be united.

She is the surrogate on the stand for MM, so I think the state will question her like they are questioning him, which they will not get the chance to do. They need to have the jurors believe she - I mean he - absolutely committed this murder before they close their case in chief.

I totally agree... they need to take off the gloves with <modsnip> and intimidate her.... Wonder what they will ask her? any ideas?

Regardless of how you feel about the players in this case, name variation is against TOS and it needs to stop now.

:tyou:

motion to reconsider admitting to kicking out kids and giving younger kids to Blesdoes

re: Sabrina's statement - families are forever

Court is not open to this - defense did not open door

state motion denied

defense wants to exclude P's testimony

due to him wanting to plead the 5th to some questions

Just got here. Are they debating the two 'opened doors' the State wants the court to reconsider?

Judge will render a Poirier decision after a brief recess, but it sounds from his comments thus far that he'll let him testify.

Ben Winslow &#8207;@BenWinslow 23s
The judge is going to call a recess to decide Poirier's testimony. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #MacNeillTrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn