UT - Parenting influencer, Ruby Franke, and blogger/podcast partner Jodi Hildebrandt, arrested for Child Abuse, Aug 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
"My impression at that time was this is absolute craziness," Kevin recalled of the business in his interview with authorities, "this is a bunch of man-hating women that are just looking for excuses to tear down their husbands."
*Warning. Child abuse content*
You can click and view without downloading:

I am really trying to read between all the lines in this article. Its relatively short, and its not as if it reveals anything brand new. It will be interesting to follow how much "manipulation" --family, legal, prison system-- comes into play, as we move forward in this case... moo.

I found this part of the Board Chairman's bio interesting:

I wonder what he will think of Jodi. :rolleyes:
After reading that my confidence in him holding Jodi actually responsible for her evil abuses by not giving her any passes for a quick parole just went from an 8 to a 4.

Of all universities available he chose "Liberty"?
Jerry Falwell Jr and wifey's old stomping ground.
IMO:
Liberty is another place with a hierarchy of dangerous religious hypocrites who first covered up for JF/wife's sexual escapades and covered up sexual assaults on female students.
Lots of charges and fines against Liberty.

Stephenson has 2 sons who are part of the GLBTQ community and his choice of Liberty is mind-blowing to me.

I'm still confused about the role of a Bishop. Are Bishops obligated to report any instance of abuse or child sexual abuses, or are they exempt from reporting under some kind of pastor-congregant confidentiality? Also, is LDS policy about this contrary to Utah state law?

Obligated. Exempt. ???
This is a really grey area of discussion.

Following the Vallow/Dayball case, the Jared Bridgeton /Shana Gardner case, the Kouri Richins case.... Bishops can be involved in ways that are hard to understand....

just moo of course.... ya just gotta read the fine print in these cases !!!!! But its worth it!

Utah law requires clergy and all other adults to report child abuse and neglect to child welfare services or police. But similar to clergy-penitent laws in most U.S. states, Utah's law also exempts clergy from reporting information about abuse obtained through private confessions.Feb 9, 2024

Committee unanimously passes Utah bill to let clergy report ...

Deseret News
https://www.deseret.com › utah-house-judiciary-commit...

https://fastdemocracy.com/bill-search/ut/2024/bills/UTB00012121/?report-bill-view=1
Gov.Cox signed the bill but there are BIG BUTTS involved.
It doesn't even look good on paper.

Whether a bill awaiting Gov. Spencer Cox’s signature goes far enough to protect children from abuse remains an ongoing debate as experts split over the issue of mandated reporting for clergy.

HB432 protects Utah faith leaders from civil or criminal liability if they report ongoing child abuse based on information obtained from a perpetrator during a confession, but it stops short of requiring them to do so.

Utah lawmakers make it safer for clergy to report abuse, but ...​

The Salt Lake Tribune
https://www.sltrib.com › religion › 2024/03/05 › utah-l...

Mar 5, 2024 — HB432 protects Utah faith leaders from civil or criminal liability if they report ongoing child abuse based on information obtained from a ...

So I'm going back and forth with Clarke feeling that he fell for Ruby's theatrical show she put on at her sentencing because he had already totally separated Ruby from Jodi,Ruby being the victim of Jodi's evil ways.IMO: (a big NO-NO)

He said that the parole board agreed with the 1-15 on each of the 4 counts,which was somewhat encouraging.

Where the video is stopped is Clark speaking about what sentence he would like for Ruby and he says long enough that R & E are adults and better able to deal emotionally with her release.

As of Jan. 2024... R is "12" and E is "9".

At the end of the video Clark said that when E finally talked with investigators after being rescued E told the detectives that if she talks it will only make her "repentance harder".
IMO: That could be why the one daughter who was at Pam's house when the police arrived to get her refused to answer any questions from them?
Though she did nod yes or no a few times.

She has forever changed these poor children. They will fight the shame she instilled in them for the rest of their lives. It is a travesty and I hope beyond hope that they refuse to see her (as they become adults) until they are emotionally capable of not allowing her to manipulate their feelings any further. I would prefer that they NEVER see her again, but it may be better for them once they are emotionally healthy to close this chapter in their lives by telling her their truths.

She has forever changed these poor children. They will fight the shame she instilled in them for the rest of their lives. It is a travesty and I hope beyond hope that they refuse to see her (as they become adults) until they are emotionally capable of not allowing her to manipulate their feelings any further. I would prefer that they NEVER see her again, but it may be better for them once they are emotionally healthy to close this chapter in their lives by telling her their truths.

Let’s not forget the damage she has done to the oldest two Chad and Sheri.

Chad she documented the abuse with him taking away his bedroom and making him sleep on a bean bag for 6 months. She sent him away to a wildness camp as he had “misbehaved”. When he did get his bedroom back they took off his bedroom door so he had zero privacy. She had no shame in putting this all over YouTube. Just imagine children at his school could watch all this.

Sheri has said on instagram she has anxiety and depression and is in therapy for the way she was clearly raised. The long and short of it is Ruby has damaged everybody she raised and Kevin played a part as well.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members