Identified! UT - Salt Lake Co., WhtFem 200UFUT 'Saltair Sally', 17-23, Oct'00 - Nikole Bakoles

Hellolisakitty,
Thanks for posting that. It's very interesting.

And thanks for everyone else's input on this case. Some good prospects here, I think.
I'm sure they have already ruled out Kiplyn Davis, as that is a huge case that is in trial right now.

This case still haunts me.
Wanted to give it a bump.

I like this one, but if she was kidnapped in NY, which it sounds like she was, there's no reason to drive her all the way out to Salt Lake City, just to hide a body.

I remembered Ceci Bova for that crazy head of hair though - wow!

The University of Utah forensics science department continues to work dilligently on this case. Let me see if I can pass some of these names along to them and see if they can be ruled out.

How about this one? I realize her picture does not look like the reconstruction but other data match to a certain degree.

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance

Missing Since: October 13, 1997 from Gillette, Wyoming
Classification: Endangered Runaway
Date Of Birth: September 13, 1983
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 100 lbs.
Hair Color: Dark Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Race: White
Distinguishing Characteristics: Gallion's hair was dyed black at the time of her disappearance.
----------------------------
Details of Disappearance
Gallion was last seen walking to school during the morning hours of October 13, 1997 in Gillette, Wyoming. She never arrived for classes that day and has not been heard from again.

http://www.nampn.org/cases/gallion_amanda.html

The University of Utah forensics science department continues to work dilligently on this case. Let me see if I can pass some of these names along to them and see if they can be ruled out.

Would you check with them to see if they think she had children?

I like this one, but if she was kidnapped in NY, which it sounds like she was, there's no reason to drive her all the way out to Salt Lake City, just to hide a body.

I remembered Ceci Bova for that crazy head of hair though - wow!

me too - great, memorable name, and memorable head of hair.

some of these missing persons you look at over and over again and they just stick out to you...

How about Paula Michelle Burnette

http://charleyproject.org/cases/b/burnette_paula.html

The stats are pretty close and from the reconstruction on Saltair Sally her nose looks similar.
Anyone else see it?

ACK!! Sorry for the double post server is acting goofy

it does make you wonder...what if Paula Burnette actually went into hiding, and got rid of all her identification before she left? so her husband would think she was dead and wouldn't come after her?

I know it's unlikely, but it seems that SO many of these missing women are victims of domestic violence, you end up hoping they went into hiding from their husbands...

Heather Teague had scoliosis - the UID description said she had a spine curvature/upper neck and back deformity. could be possible. she looks like the UID and went missing in Kentucky in 1995.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/t/teague_heather.html

picture.php

Side by side...hope it's okay, future criminologist.

Re UID Does anyone know how reliable the hair analysis is?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back