UT - Susan Powell, 28, West Valley City, 6 Dec 2009 #7

Susan Powell was last seen in her home residing in Puyallup, Washington. It's a suspected murder. Her ex-husband, Josh Powell, was a prime suspect and was on trial until 2012, when he blew up himself and his 2 kids during visitation in their home. Susan's body still has not been found and the case has since been cold. I'm asking if anybody has I formation on the case or connections to anyone who has worked on it.

Susan Powell was last seen in her home residing in Puyallup, Washington. It's a suspected murder. Her ex-husband, Josh Powell, was a prime suspect and was on trial until 2012, when he blew up himself and his 2 kids during visitation in their home. Susan's body still has not been found and the case has since been cold. I'm asking if anybody has I formation on the case or connections to anyone who has worked on it.
Wasn't she last seen in Utah?
I believe, correct me if I am wrong, that she grew up in Puyallup but that they moved to Utah. I know that JP moved back to Washington state -- first with his father and then his own home (rented) that he killed his boys in -- after her disappearance.
Disappearance of Susan Powell - Wikipedia

Wasn't she last seen in Utah?
I believe, correct me if I am wrong, that she grew up in Puyallup but that they moved to Utah. I know that JP moved back to Washington state -- first with his father and then his own home (rented) that he killed his boys in -- after her disappearance.
Disappearance of Susan Powell - Wikipedia

You are correct. She was living in Utah and disappeared here in Utah. JP sold the house here in Utah and moved back to Washington to live with his father with the boys.

I've been watching this case for a bit, have they ever checked for Susan's remains around the remains of the house? There could likely be skeletal remains hidden in or under the house.

People on YouTube have been digging in mines and I've heard speculations of dive teams going in at one point.

I've been watching this case for a bit, have they ever checked for Susan's remains around the remains of the house? There could likely be skeletal remains hidden in or under the house.

People on YouTube have been digging in mines and I've heard speculations of dive teams going in at one point.
The house that burned down was in Washington. Josh moved in well after Susan's disappearance.

I believe that the death of Susan powell was caused by the influence of Steven powell . I think he had a heavy hand on the entire family.
His obsession with Susan following her around the house, secretly taking video of her using the bathroom and taking pictures of other parts of her body,
Stealing her underwear from the laundry.
And later confessing his love for Susan.
Ultimately josh moved the family out of state when Susan rejected Steven. But that just fueled the fire.Steven did it or had it done.
Disfunction breeds disfunction.

I believe that the death of Susan powell was caused by the influence of Steven powell . I think he had a heavy hand on the entire family.
His obsession with Susan following her around the house, secretly taking video of her using the bathroom and taking pictures of other parts of her body,
Stealing her underwear from the laundry.
And later confessing his love for Susan.
Ultimately josh moved the family out of state when Susan rejected Steven. But that just fueled the fire.Steven did it or had it done.
Disfunction breeds disfunction.

I agree with you,

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500