VA - Alexis Murphy, 17, Shipman, 3 Aug 2013 - **ARREST** - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read somewhere on WS that he was possibly taking drugs.
Lock a druggie up for a few days, some will talk. imo

You'd think so, but the Haleigh Cummings case proved to me this is not the case.

How did she know who followed her home to tell the agent it was Mark Evonitz. Who BTW was not the guy who tried to flag me down. Nor was he driving either of the above mentioned cars.

In 1999 no one suspected Mark. No one ever heard of him.

eta I THINK Carmelito Shemo pointed Darrel rice out in court.

I am sooo far behind, but wanted to respond to this.

I wrote: "Interviewed before Evonitz was confirmed as the Spotsylvania girls’ killer, Aidan Adrien Yates told state police Special Agent David A. Russillo that Evonitz was the man who followed her home from work along U.S. 29 in Culpeper in either August or September 1999."

It goes on to say in the article that she saw Evonitz--he tried to convince her she had car trouble.

His name is Richard Evonitz, not Mark.

Wow! Someone tried to flag you down on 29? How scary! Did the guy who try to flag you down look like RAT? I'm sorry I missed your post, so I didn't hear your story and what all happened. So glad you are OK.

I really think there could be more than one person flashing their lights and trying to pull over women. Evonitz told his friends he did this. Several women have ID'd him. The women I read about said the perp looked really trustworthy and had a goatee. Evonitz looks way more normal than RAT. RAT looks creepy, like Gollum. Evonitz looks more like a regular guy.

I would love it if RAT was responsible for all of the unsolved killings on 29, the Colonial Parkway, Shenandoah National Park and more. But It might be helpful to read about the Evonitz angle, because than that might narrow down other women who RAT is most likely connected to.

This article really gives lots of information about several of the murders. For instance, as I mentioned the knots in the Shenandoah murders were midshipman knots--Evonitz was in the Navy. Well, maybe RAT was in the Navy! There's a lot of info in the article.

http://fredericksburg.com/News/Web/2007/112007/29/chapter6
Also, I hope now this spurs the FBI to follow up with DNA testing to rule out Evonitz--the article is all about how LE dropped the ball on that--causing even more grief to Alicia Showalter's family who just want answers!

I keep harping on this because there are just so many abductions and murders in this region--it helps to be able to consider all the angles and sort through what police have been looking at already with regard to different cases. JMO

BREAKING NEWS: Investigators just told me they ARE NOT certain that Randy Taylor acted alone in the abduction of Alexis Murphy.

Source: Parker Slaybaugh ABC13

Well, then I would definitely go back To that Business Structure fire from the day of his arrest. It occurred while LE was conducting two searches and while we werE awaiting news of his name to be released. If he had an accomplice, this dude or dudes and a female, might have tried to either distract LE or get rid of evidence. Or it has nothing to do with anything but it was an odd time for a commercial fire. SUNDAY EVENING.

Someone earlier posted the possibility of human trafficking which 29 has been on numerous news shows as a thoroughfare since it goes straight into D.C...

I know it said he does odd jobs every now and then, but that's not stable income. He has that big SUV which you know takes a lot of gas, he bought stuff at the adult store, a house which requires rent/mortgage, electric, etc etc. He needs money for all of this stuff.. Where does he get his money since he doesn't have a stable/steady job? I have heard that human traffickers make a lot of money doing so..

Then someone had posted the ad from Craigslist showing where that sex shop he was at, was looking for "models" (basically prostitutes). (That was on the last thread I believe).. You could easily connect that sex store to human traffickers if you do the math correctly.

Put all of this into the pie crust and bake for 20 minutes and potentially have a pie!

Thank you it was me, and I know they had a huge bust in VA a few months ago. It just is a world problem, and isn't talked about in the USA it seems. Just with two possible people and it seems RAT is a drug user (possibly) maybe he is in debt with someone possibly a dealer. Also, I lean on this one because it keeps AM and SC alive. Here is a link about two kidnapped girls that were sold into trafficking. http://abcnews.go.com/US/sex-traffi...leveland-kidnap-case-offers/story?id=19152788

Again, JMO and well we already know the other scenario but has there been many SK who had an accomplice. I guess there could be.

Not this one. He has big brass balls. He sued the police...and won. And it was in a case where he was most likely guilty of murder.

I never saw where any lawsuit was filed. Checked the circuit court websites in Green and Orange counties, nada. The chief told Rhea and Taylor to bring on a complaint, that he would welcome an investigation into wrongdoing. Never heard anymore on that. The hook story even said that Taylor came in and made all those accusations, then disappeared and wasn't available for follow up, and his attorney didn't even know where he was.

My thing is, LE said they do not believe she is alive. LE almost never says that. They must have some evidence? And if so, maybe they can charge him with murder even if they cannot find her.

Thank you it was me, and I know they had a huge bust in VA a few months ago. It just is a world problem, and isn't talked about in the USA it seems. Just with two possible people and it seems RAT is a drug user (possibly) maybe he is in debt with someone possibly a dealer. Also, I lean on this one because it keeps AM and SC alive. Here is a link about two kidnapped girls that were sold into trafficking. http://abcnews.go.com/US/sex-traffi...leveland-kidnap-case-offers/story?id=19152788

Again, JMO and well we already know the other scenario but has there been many SK who had an accomplice. I guess there could be.

Yea no doubt it's a big problem, ESPECIALLY in bigger cities. That's why Charlottesville stands out, it's only 2 hours from DC. Then you have Baltimore/Philadelphia right there close to DC as well, and NY is only 4 hours from there... Connect the dots and C'ville is the start of the line of big cities!

My thing is, LE said they do not believe she is alive. LE almost never says that. They must have some evidence? And if so, maybe they can charge him with murder even if they cannot find her.

I missed that. When was this?

I never saw where any lawsuit was filed. Checked the circuit court websites in Green and Orange counties, nada. The chief told Rhea and Taylor to bring on a complaint, that he would welcome an investigation into wrongdoing. Never heard anymore on that. The hook story even said that Taylor came in and made all those accusations, then disappeared and wasn't available for follow up, and his attorney didn't even know where he was.

I saw someone paraphrase here that a court had ruled in his favor, or something, but it was not in the Hook article and I never found the source.

Do you have a source for that statement? The only news source I heard mention that was the @Bedfordinformer, the ones who got the name wrong at first too. Sorry but I have yet to hear that from the FBI or any LE via a statement or press conference, until then I will hold out hope that she is alive. JMO.

I have only one idea for a possible accomplice and I would rather not say but it has to do where the car was found. We aren't allowed to sleuth people who haven't been mentioned but I raise an eyebrow now at where the car is located if there is another person involved. Again, JMO.

Very interested in the brother aspect. Do you remember yesterday when folks were comparing pics over the years and one said "maybe he has a twin brother" because he did have the tats in one and didn't have them in the other photo? Folks also commented that Daffy didn't look new (we didn't even know about this creepy back of the neck tat then). Egad...what if he DOES have a twin brother? That's even creepier and puts a whole new spin on things -- especially if it turns out that they are working together.

All pure speculation, of course.

I know that no sleuthing of family members is allowed, but I am anxious to hear what MSM reveals about a brother, if they, indeed, decide to pursue that angle.

It seems like that tattoo is his own little evil joke. From the front, he looks like a regular guy. But there's this evil monster lurking.

Something about that tattoo on the back of his neck reminds me of an ICP/Juggalo tattoo based on some ICP album cover art, particulatly the cover art for their album "Ringmaster."

Not saying that's what it is, just that it reminds me of them, but not exactly.

http://ratgirl84.deviantart.com/art/Hatchet-s-ICP-tattoo-142661709

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/music/2010/09/juggalo_tattoos.php

That's what I thought, too, but I don't see anything that looks exactly like it. I think the person who said the clown from Steven King's IT was closer. I'm pretty sure I've seen the exact picture in the tattoo somewhere, though.

I misspoke. I am referring to him winning the court battle over the evidence.

Some one asked about the fire on Sunday. This is from the Lovingston FD FB page:

Lovingston Volunteer Fire Department
Sunday at 9:21pm ·
LVFD has been bus this afternoon! Three calls in one evening!

At approximately 3pm, we were dispatched to a vehicle crash on Rt. 29 north of Lovingston, southbound. Safety 19 arrived on scene with a minor two vehicle crash, all vehicles out of the roadway. Safety 19 placed units in service.

At approximately 5:15pm, we were dispatched to a structure fire on Tye River Rd, along with Piney River VFD and Roseland RS. Lt. 15 arrived on scene reporting heavy smoked coming from the basement and the homeowner had to put out some of the fire. IC conducted a further search and found light fire in the insulation. Crews knocked the fire down and checked for further extension. All units were cleared by 8:30pm.

At approximately 8pm, we were dispatched along with Piney River VFD and Faber VFD for a Commercial Fire Alarm. Lt. 14 arrived on scene reporting nothing showing from exterior. IC was approached by facility personnel and advised that a pull station had been pulled falsely. The alarm was reset and all responders were placed in service.

The commercial fire alarm appears to be false.

One thing to keep in mind when referring to a brother... Do we really know he has a brother? The ONLY mention of this, was a caller on Nancy Grace from GEORGIA. When asked how she knew he had a brother, she said it was all over social media. Now everyone on this site has been all over social media and local media outlets as well as AMs social media accounts and NOBODY from here has heard of this from social media.

I wouldn't be so quick to jump on the fact that he even does have a brother, until someone can find something to back that up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500