VA - Alexis Murphy, 17, Shipman, 3 Aug 2013 - **ARREST** - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
In regards to his tattoo (back of the neck) does a backwards 5 mean anything??

I was thinking it was a biohazard sign too, but the closer I look I don't think it is.

Here is a screen cap.

necktatrat_zpsd9134607.png

Looks like a scary clown to me.
Those scary clown movies are so very creepy....

If RAT has any siblings...

I really, really, really hope someone gets interviews with him/her/them!

:please:

It seems like that tattoo is his own little evil joke. From the front, he looks like a regular guy. But there's this evil monster lurking.

I hope he did have an accomplice as that may be the only chance to find Alexis, IMO. This guy is never going to confess, not after playing the enraged victim last time.

How about Holly Bobo? Is she driving distance to where he lives?

Does anyone know what evidence led police to Randy Taylor? Because to charge him with abduction by force so quickly and not allow him to post bond tells me they have some serious evidence against him.

Someone earlier posted the possibility of human trafficking which 29 has been on numerous news shows as a thoroughfare since it goes straight into D.C...

I know it said he does odd jobs every now and then, but that's not stable income. He has that big SUV which you know takes a lot of gas, he bought stuff at the adult store, a house which requires rent/mortgage, electric, etc etc. He needs money for all of this stuff.. Where does he get his money since he doesn't have a stable/steady job? I have heard that human traffickers make a lot of money doing so..

Then someone had posted the ad from Craigslist showing where that sex shop he was at, was looking for "models" (basically prostitutes). (That was on the last thread I believe).. You could easily connect that sex store to human traffickers if you do the math correctly.

Put all of this into the pie crust and bake for 20 minutes and potentially have a pie!

Does anyone know what evidence led police to Randy Taylor? Because to charge him with abduction by force so quickly and not allow him to post bond tells me they have some serious evidence against him.

I haven't heard anything reported as positive evidence.
IMOO Because her car was found, I believe his DNA and fingerprints were
all over the place. again imoo

Route 29 is Seminole Trail. The two places are 20 minutes apart, straight up 29.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 4

I say look in between Charlottesville and Ruckersville. Just of of 29, IMO.

If not there then 1/2 way between Lovingston and Charlottesville and 1/2 way bewteen Lovingston and Lynchburg. She is going to be right near his favorite road, IMO.

Glad some others see the Dracula influence on the tat! It's very odd. Kind of like an amalgamation of a few things. I'm thinking the point things at the neck are part of a collar too. Weird skull/clown/alien/Dracula thing.

I haven't heard anything reported as positive evidence.
IMOO Because her car was found, I believe his DNA and fingerprints were
all over the place. again imoo

But they already had a search warrant for the property where he lived before they found her car.

Maybe they found more video of the two of them together. Has to be something pretty big. IMO.

But they already had a search warrant for the property where he lived before they found her car.

Maybe they found more video of the two of them together. Has to be something pretty big. IMO.

The SW was most likely based on his criminal hx and the phones last pings and the ccrt from Liberty

How about Holly Bobo? Is she driving distance to where he lives?

Mapquest says from Orange, VA to Darden, TN (Holly's hometown) is a 10 hr 44 minute drive. Seems unlikely to me due to distance.

Can't really base him being in the navy on living in Norfolk. I have family and friends who've like there for years, decades and they were not in the Navy. Norfokd is a big city. ;)
Agreed, I'm one of those families. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member