VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! It's weird that she wouldn't walk on the sidewalk though. I think someone mentioned that before, if she was walking from across the street.

maybe, she was trying to avoid anyone who may follow her or come after her. By walking on the opposite side of the street, she could easily hide in someone's yard. She may have felt more safe also since streetlights were on the side with the sidewalks...she was "hidden"

Marking my spot while I wait for my finger to stop bleeding. Pay me no never mind. :)
That's because you weren't supposed to be working around the house, you were supposed to be entertaining us with your ideas and knowledge. Lol

That's because you weren't supposed to be working around the house, you were supposed to be entertaining us with your ideas and knowledge. Lol

I thought the same thing the minute I broke that pyrex dish! :) But my house is clean, so that's good. Now I'm back to scouring Google Earth.

Bringing forward this incredibly useful link (THANK YOU) even if video 2 has AJ seen at 9:15PM Monday night :maddening:

YouTube Playlist of AJ Coverage
#996 Thread 10
mom2six

Folks, I got tired of digging through my ever growing bookmarks for videos so I made a youtube playlist:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAhnhNWhzoxkhJhU60D7bS27WIVafN-dh

It is ordered by oldest at the top. The long jailhouse video is not on the playlist. It seems to only be on WAVY's website:
http://www.wavy.com/2015/03/23/video-jailhouse-interview-with-wesley-hadsell/

If anyone finds another video that is available on Youtube and not on this list, pm me. Also, I decided not to include JH's memorial. I think I'll keep it strictly news.

M
REMINDER: Scanner discussion should only take place in the scanner forum.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?377-Scanner-Chatter

***What happens in the scanner thread, stays in the scanner thread. Do not post scanner dispatches in the public threads. If something interesting, important or case related is heard on the scanner, you are welcome to post a link to the scanner thread in the public forum and state that something may be happening on the
scanner. Don't quote the post in the public form - we need to link to the post.***
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-D-READ-BEFORE-POSTING*&p=9664342#post9664342

Sorry my mistake will not happen again

The You Tube video isn't working for me it says:

An error occurred during validation.
This video does not exist.
Sorry about that.

Bringing forward this incredibly useful link (THANK YOU) even if video 2 has AJ seen at 9:15PM Monday night :maddening:

YouTube Playlist of AJ Coverage

Yep, the new link is working.
Thank you very much for the video!

Just now catching up after being behind for 2 days. So, some random thoughts:

Guns. A bullet that is recovered, can be traced back to the gun using the striations on the bullet. A spent casing can also be traced back to the gun based on marks by the firing pin, extractor, etc. BUT you have to have the bullet - or the casing. Even a hollow point bullet can go all the way through someone and in that case you would have to know the crime scene, not just find a body.

The iPhone ping at Thole. The corrections system has dogs that can find cell phones. They use them in the prisons. LE also used them in the Alexis Murphy case and they found her cell phone days later, along with 2 others that were there much longer. LE knows about this. I wonder why they weren't used at the Thole location.

A scale with drug residue - BUT no drugs. 72 rounds of 9mm ammo - BUT no gun. I don't think the gun was tossed or disposed of. I believe there is another location that LE has not found. Or WH has an accomplice (not necessarily involved with AJ's disappearance) that is holding his drugs and gun for him.

I think this is a really good point, and very possible.

Who is moderating the thread this evening? I need to ask them a question.

Okay, I said I would help y'all out with an experiment with the card, and I have finally completed it.
Mom2six in the previous thread had some great outlines on some pictures of AJ's card from the search obtained by WH, or the nephbro, ?? (I'm still so unclear on that whole ordeal) Also, I am not as savvy as that! :yourock:
My husband brought me the dullest tinsnips he owns(with his hobby he uses them to cut aluminum ALL the time, so, they get pretty dull really easily), which at first I thought :sigh:, but then after I re-reviewed moms pictures, I thought wellllll maybe I will try to cut the card a similar way.
I cut the card along the bottom in a way that would show my name, obviously it isn't a 'credit card' just an old grocery store card I never use anymore, but you guys get the gist. Then I thought I would cut it along the other side, 'cleanly', if that makes sense. Then, I thought, what if I cut it thinking, "I'll make this look like it was staged." Just some ideas. HTH!

Attachments

• 20150402_205243 (640x360).jpg
    20150402_205243 (640x360).jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 101
  • 20150402_205223 (360x640).jpg
    20150402_205223 (360x640).jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 112
  • 20150402_205208 (360x640).jpg
    20150402_205208 (360x640).jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 104
  • 20150402_205150 (360x640).jpg
    20150402_205150 (360x640).jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 110
Where is every one?

Myself, I needed a break from this case to clear my head. Too many lies and junk here from the family to feel like I can really do anything useful to help find AJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther