VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I said I would help y'all out with an experiment with the card, and I have finally completed it.
Mom2six in the previous thread had some great outlines on some pictures of AJ's card from the search obtained by WH, or the nephbro, ?? (I'm still so unclear on that whole ordeal) Also, I am not as savvy as that! :yourock:
My husband brought me the dullest tinsnips he owns(with his hobby he uses them to cut aluminum ALL the time, so, they get pretty dull really easily), which at first I thought :sigh:, but then after I re-reviewed moms pictures, I thought wellllll maybe I will try to cut the card a similar way.
I cut the card along the bottom in a way that would show my name, obviously it isn't a 'credit card' just an old grocery store card I never use anymore, but you guys get the gist. Then I thought I would cut it along the other side, 'cleanly', if that makes sense. Then, I thought, what if I cut it thinking, "I'll make this look like it was staged." Just some ideas. HTH!

Great job! Have you compared the edges of your card to AJ's? I wonder if there are similarities.

Does anyone know if a "formal" search warrant was issued on WH at the hotel? I am still catching up and I don't see that anywhere. Just curious.

I guess since it's pretty quiet right now, I'll say this:

AJ, if you're out there, I hope you can see how much we all love and care for you. No matter the outcome of this case, we will get justice for you, I promise. We all miss you so much. If you're out there, please come home. please let someone, anyone, know you're okay.

Where is every one?

Personally I think between my own ideas and the other great ideas and theories here, we've just about run the gambit of everything that can be examined. There's nothing new from either LE, MSM, or the family, and the information that is available is to me suspect at very best. It's like we're all beating our heads against a wall repeatedly hoping something will break loose, when unfortunately I believe the only two people who can break something loose are AJ or JH.

I haven't posted much on this case,because I'm so confused as to what the heck is going on. Did AJ leave on her own, I never thought this. However some of the great sleuthers on here seemed to give good scenarios that she might have. I thought AJ was no longer with us and WH is somehow involved. Now I don't know what to think. This case us driving me nuts.

Let me check into that for ya! :thinking:I'll get back to you with my findings....

Does anyone know if a "formal" search warrant was issued on WH at the hotel? I am still catching up and I don't see that anywhere. Just curious.

LE are usually pretty careful about what they do in this regard. I mean, 99.99% of the time, they don't make a move unless it's backed up by following proper protocol. So I would venture to guess, YES, they had a formal right to search. I do find it interesting though that on the MP report (first page, cover letter to the person who requested it) it clearly states:

"all other records... relate to a pending investigation. These records are exempt from disclosure... and therefore will not be released"

ajrecords.jpg

Is this common in a basic, missing person's report? In my experience in following cases like this, no, no it's not. Supporting info such as what the person was wearing, where last seen, other items missing, etc., is not redacted from public knowledge. Cover letters don't come with language such as this one. In my personal opinion? LE knows AJ isn't just a "missing person". They know full on the family has lied, withheld vital info, and God knows whatever else.

The Hadsell family wants us (the public) to think they need our help. I don't think LE feels the same way.

moo.

I haven't posted much on this case,because I'm so confused as to what the heck is going on. Did AJ leave on her own, I never thought this. However some of the great sleuthers on here seemed to give good scenarios that she might have. I thought AJ was no longer with us and WH is somehow involved. Now I don't know what to think. This case us driving me nuts.

I don't think she left on her own because i don't think Wes would have told that story about meeting up with her at the gas station if so. And i don't believe her old gym bag's contents would have been strewn around the road in Chesapeake if she had. JMO :cow:

I think some of us, after discovering what kind of creepy Drama Show represented AJ's home life really was, began to wonder if she was just fed up with the tension and bailed on her own. I don't think anyone would blame her if she did, but based on the way things have gone so far, I don't believe she actually did that.

moo.

Thank you both for providing that link.

Finally, I've caught up!

Okay, I said I would help y'all out with an experiment with the card, and I have finally completed it.
Mom2six in the previous thread had some great outlines on some pictures of AJ's card from the search obtained by WH, or the nephbro, ?? (I'm still so unclear on that whole ordeal) Also, I am not as savvy as that! :yourock:
My husband brought me the dullest tinsnips he owns(with his hobby he uses them to cut aluminum ALL the time, so, they get pretty dull really easily), which at first I thought :sigh:, but then after I re-reviewed moms pictures, I thought wellllll maybe I will try to cut the card a similar way.
I cut the card along the bottom in a way that would show my name, obviously it isn't a 'credit card' just an old grocery store card I never use anymore, but you guys get the gist. Then I thought I would cut it along the other side, 'cleanly', if that makes sense. Then, I thought, what if I cut it thinking, "I'll make this look like it was staged." Just some ideas. HTH!

I think if your snips were a little bit sharper, you'd have a really good match. Good possibility that's what was used.

I think some of us, after discovering what kind of creepy Drama Show represented AJ's home life really was, began to wonder if she was just fed up with the tension and bailed on her own. I don't think anyone would blame her if she did, but based on the way things have gone so far, I don't believe she actually did that.

Sadly, I don't think so either.

I was trying to figure out the behavior of JH and where I have seen it before.
It was at a funeral for our director at work. Her family was really out there. Out of touch, sarcastic regarding their departed sister, did not mention her many accomplishments at the funeral, etc.
No one at work could understand it. How bizarre the funeral was.
It was anger. Livid anger at the deceased.
That is EXACTLY what I see in JH.
She is furious beyond belief with AJ.
And I want to know why, dammit.

moo.

Sometimes I get stuck on one little point and can't get around it - in this case, it's the gun. Why would WH say LE "would never find it"? I also wonder about the pictures WH had on his phone of AJ. It's hard for me to imagine LE would say those things to him about how he felt about her and be accusing in that way if there wasn't something to it. That and her phone pinging at his hotel just creeps me out.

She is the best big sister a girl can be. She cares so much about each one of her sisters, it's amazing. She's the best role model too. She surrounds herself with high quality good friends. She works her tail off at school and sports. She would go out of her way to help out around the house and make ya feel special. She shows gratitude - most of the time. She is a teenager after all. Ain't no such thing as a perfect teenager. But she's close.

http://riverraging.blogspot.com/2015/04/thank-you.html

Thank you for sharing her with us, Zach. Keep posting about what a wonderful young lady she is. She is something special!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean