VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we ever got a definitive answer about that specific weekend. I think it was determined that AJ usually relied upon a friend that sometimes drove, and her mother, who sometimes picked her up.

There was no other vehicle. According to Zack, WH drove his work truck or the red Ford F150 (that he gave to AJ)

Just a thought but most drug dealers have a lot of cash on hand.

Not usually dealers that also snort up their supplies. Many dealers make lots of money because they DON'T use their drugs. But most small time dealers sell it just to be able to have some to feed their habits.

We know that WH was currently doing his side lawncare business. He personally was doing some of the lawn mowing. That does not sound like he was dealing and had lots of cash to spare. imo.

There was no other vehicle. According to Zack, WH drove his work truck or the red Ford F150 (that he gave to AJ)

That seems very odd that a grown family man, would give his only vehicle to his 17 yr old. Letting her drive it sometimes makes sense. But then it is not the same as giving it to her, imo. I used to 'let' my son drive my Explorer, but there were strings attached. And I never gifted him the vehicle.

Not usually dealers that also snort up their supplies. Many dealers make lots of money because they DON'T use their drugs. But most small time dealers sell it just to be able to have some to feed their habits.

We know that WH was currently doing his side lawncare business. He personally was doing some of the lawn mowing. That does not sound like he was dealing and had lots of cash to spare. imo.

He was mowing grass at the end of February/beginning of March?

Not likely in Va IMO and especially not after the winter weve had here.

I havent cut my grass yet.

*** edited by me.

I agree that he likely didnt have much money however.

That comment sounded suspiciously like a song lyric to me. A quick Google search turns up Miley Cyrus Wrecking Ball with the following lyrics:

We clawed, we chained, our hearts in vain
We jumped, never asking why
We kissed, I fell under your spell
A love no one could deny

Don't you ever say I just walked away
I will always want you
I can't live a lie, running for my life
I will always want you

I came in like a wrecking ball
I never hit so hard in love
All I wanted was to break your walls
All you ever did was break me
Yeah, you wreck me

I put you high up in the sky
And now, you're not coming down
It slowly turned, you let me burn
And now, we're ashes on the ground

I will always want you
I can't live a lie, running for my life
I will always want you

Yeah, I just closed my eyes and swung
Left me crouching in a blaze and fall
Yeah, you wreck me

I never meant to start a war
I just wanted you to let me in
And instead of using force
I guess I should've let you in
I never meant to start a war
I just wanted you to let me in

I guess I should've let you in

I will always want you

Yeah, I just closed my eyes and swung
Left me crouching in a blaze and fall
Yeah, you, you wreck me

Yeah, you, you wreck me

Thanks, zapped. I think she may have borne the brunt of much adult misbehavior while she lived to look out for her sisters. What went on in that house, immature relationships, is what killed her I think. I think she kept Zach at arms length to protect him from beasts she knew could kill and she was right, but I may be completely wrong too.

That seems very odd that a grown family man, would give his only vehicle to his 17 yr old. Letting her drive it sometimes makes sense. But then it is not the same as giving it to her, imo. I used to 'let' my son drive my Explorer, but there were strings attached. And I never gifted him the vehicle.

He sounds so contemptuous about lending her the red truck.

He was mowing grass at the end of February/beginning of March?

Not likely in Va IMO and especially not after the winter weve had here.

I havent cut my grass yet.

I don't know which thread it was in, but we had a local here that had hired WH to work on their property. As of the time of his arrest the work had not been completed. Does anyone else remember that?

I could swear that she included lawnmowing in her description. But that might have been when he started working for them. It may have been that at first and changed with the seasons.

Why is HIS name on there?? Is it me? :gaah:

Wasnt just you. I saw that and thought the same thing.

If I were in that exact same situation, I doubt my estranged wife would be on there. And if she didnt understand
....oh well.

I feel like a good person would understand completely.

Wasnt just you. I saw that and thought the same thing.

If I were in that exact same situation, I doubt my estranged wife would be on there. And if she didnt understand
....oh well.

...especially if your estranged wife was :jail:

Laying here pretty upset too. My mind is blown.

What bothers me most is they disguised Zach's children's last name. It was a tricky way to not mention it and IMO, totally classless.

Disgusting. Why am I not surprised?

Did they mention WH's sister? And if not, is that typical of an obituary? Im fortunate that I have a young family and not much experience in that regard.

You know, tragedy usually beings people together. This is just awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
detective99