VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local news reported that WH asked to go and was denied.

I have a link somewhere in my previous posts to an article that discusses funeral visitation in that region, in depth.

Judges or magistrates can deny a visit if the person in custody is considered violent or a flight risk.

I think WH would qualify as both.

THANK YOU. Request denied.

"WH: Like meeting at the gas station, they said there was no video of us meeting there. Um um uh they-they said that uh the cell phone was pinging around my hotel. They said that was in my room, on my bed, next to me! This is what they said, now, I don’t know what, you know, they say things, um.."

When I listened to the interview, I assumed they were talking about AJ's cell phone & that is why they asked if they were going to find any of her fingerprints there.... that would be probable cause for a search warrant of his hotel room. I am not sure that him not being seen on the surveillance tape - or being exactly where he said he was would be enough for the search warrant for his room specifically.

I think he speaks gibberish and so it's easy to assume he meant one thing, when actually it was quite another. He never actually completes one solid train of thought....
I could be wrong - JMO - but I think he was referring to AJ's cell phone here and that is why they were feverish to search around the bridge and anywhere else they could link him to.

You're right. I didn't notice it, but I did jump to the conclusion that they were talking about WH's phone. And it does sound more probable that they should have been talking about her phone. She was the missing person after all. Thanks for catching that.

Who gets rid of a gun and not the bullets. And then stash bullets in vent with no gun to go with it. Did he plan on getting another gun in the future? Did he simply stash a gun and it's retrievable? If you admit to having a gun and you are a felon then that should be another charge since you confessed to owning a gun that will never be found.

But seriously; Why keep the bullets.

Personal speculation? He assumed he'd never be busted and would have access to the gun again, or at least another 9mm. No other reason to keep the ammo. Once again, criminal arrogance. VERY common.

I think they are talking about the 7/11 video that WH discussed.
I know, katy, but unless LE confirms the existence of the video we shouldn't state it as a "fact".

It's a "fact" that WH mentioned a video, but the video itself is not a "fact" at this time.

Ammo is expensive, maybe he was planning to sell it. Took the gun & ammo w/him when he left Jens to keep it out of the hands of children or to sell both for some extra cash.

He is a convicted felon. It is illegal for him to possess either a gun or ammo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500