VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Louisiana here. Been reading since day 1.

AJ, you should have been safe in your own home. Someone robbed you of your life. There will be justice baby girl.

Welcome! I'll add you to the tally. :)

Great first post. :welcome5:

The skill, insight and caliber of the sleuthers here for AJ, as well as heart is a testament to what who she is inspires, perhaps. Zach being here makes AJ and consideration of her a big thing for me.

Agree. Zach participating in WS has taking AJ to higher levels in our hearts. Everybody assumed she was a Hadsell. But Zach let us know that she was a Hoffer.

WH always wanted us to think that AJ was his daughter. But due to Zach, Brenchen, and Mel; We now realize that Wes was just some guy that met her later on in her life.

He was never dad in her eyes.

He was just Wes. Jmo

Otto, I tried to send you a message, said inbox is full. Was going to give you some map info.

Can someone please help me with the dates that the lake was searched, and the clothing was found in the forest?
Thanks

Attachments

• AJ Remains Found 2a.jpg
    AJ Remains Found 2a.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 271
Otto, I tried to send you a message, said inbox is full. Was going to give you some map info.

Sorry about the inbox. I would very much appreciate map info. I think it's important to map the locations that relate to the murder, and look at people that had an opportunity to be in those places. I don't know the phone search location or the location where clothing was found. The cut credit card was found near the home under a search directed by the step-father. Tips led police to the phone, the clothing, and the body.

Attachments

• Remains Found.jpg
    Remains Found.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 264
Can someone please help me with the dates that the lake was searched, and the clothing was found in the forest?
Thanks

I think the "school" you have marked is incorrect--probably an artifact of the alleged sighting of AJ at Virginia Commonwealth University. (I think that that sighting was determined to be in error.) The school that AJ attended is Longwood University in Farmville, VA.

AJ Road Map - to be updated

Attachments

• AJ Road Map.jpg
    AJ Road Map.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 252
I think the "school" you have marked is incorrect--probably an artifact of the alleged sighting of AJ at Virginia Commonwealth University. (I think that that sighting was determined to be in error.) The school that AJ attended is Longwood University in Farmville, VA.

The school is the University that Anjelica attended in Richmond (allegedly?), where she was allegedly scene after she vanished - Virginia Commonwealth University?
Her high school backs onto her mom's home - also the location where she worked prior to going away to university.

Farmville? Longwood? I'll correct that right away.
Thanks

I think it's important to map the locations that relate to the murder, and look at people that had an opportunity to be in those places. I don't know the phone search location or the location where clothing was found. The cut credit card was found near the home under a search directed by the step-father. Tips led police to the phone, the clothing, and the body.
respectfully, briefed

I remember the maps the Harrington's had posted of the area of where the radiant Morgan's remains were found. I'll try to find the link, but it was eye opening to me how much seeing an overview of the landscape, where things lay in relation to one another mattered.

Since AJ's disappearance, Hadsell may have been misdirecting the search with false tips and placed evidence, as he has been charged with impeding the investigation. There's no certainty what led to her remains or the phone search, as of now. The clothing seem to have been part of a wild goose chase Hadsell had deliberately set in motion to distract, it seems apparent.

Agree. Zach participating in WS has taking AJ to higher levels in our hearts. Everybody assumed she was a Hadsell. But Zach let us know that she was a Hoffer.

WH always wanted us to think that AJ was his daughter. But due to Zach, Brenchen, and Mel; We now realize that Wes was just some guy that met her later on in her life.

He was never dad in her eyes.

He was just Wes. Jmo

This is true. On Angelica's youtube, there were christmas videos, and as they were opening gifts, AJ stated if there was no name, then the gift was from Mom, and then JH stated, Mom and Wes. Dad, Daddy, Father, etc., was not mentioned!!! Wes is what he was referred as.

The school is the University that Anjelica attended in Richmond - Virginia Commonwealth University. Her high school backs onto her mom's home - also the location where she worked prior to going away to university.

She attended Longwood University west of Richmond. VCU (in Richmond) was the site of a possible early sighting.

respectfully, briefed

I remember the maps the Harrington's had posted of the area of where the radiant Morgan's remains were found. I'll try to find the link, but it was eye opening to me how much seeing an overview of the landscape, where things lay in relation to one another mattered.

Since AJ's disappearance, Hadsell may have been misdirecting the search with false tips and placed evidence, as he has been charged with impeding the investigation. There's no certainty what led to her remains or the phone search, as of now. The clothing seem to have been part of the wild goose chase Hadsell had deliberately set in motion to distract, it seems apparent.

http://persiflage.proboards.com/thread/27/morgan-harrington-maps

?

Here is the updated tally of the roll call through post 761. It's beautiful! So far, 150 have checked in from 34 states, 7 specific countries circling the globe, and two from somewhere in Europe. Thank you all! My apologies for any errors (not that I think you're going to check my math :)). Please add your love if you are just arriving. And if you didn't join in, we know you were here with us, and your love is just as much appreciated as those listed below. Well done wonderful Websleuthers.
:loveyou:

2 Europe (specific countries not listed)
1 Switzerland
1 Portugal
1 UK
1 Northern Ireland
1 Australia
1 Japan
11 Canada
35 Virginia
5 Alabama
12 California
2 Tennessee
3 Iowa
3 Oregon
1 New Hampshire
4 Louisiana
8 North Carolina
2 Vermont
1 Maine
7 Texas
5 Florida
3 Illinois
5 Pennsylvania
5 New York
2 Minnesota
1 South Carolina
4 Ohio
2 Kansas
2 Georgia
3 Colorado
3 Washington
3 Arizona
2 Maryland
3 Kentucky
1 Oklahoma
1 Hawaii
1 Michigan
1 Mississippi
1 New Mexico
1 Nevada
1 Delaware
2 New Jersey

Please add me from North Carolina, Thanks and God bless Zach, his daughters and Mel. Rest in Peace sweet Anjelica

Question??????

Why are Morgan's maps being linked here?

Does anyone think MH and AJ deaths are connected? I sure don't but each to their own, I guess.

Question??????

Why are Morgan's maps being linked here?

Does anyone think MH and AJ deaths are connected? I sure don't but each to their own, I guess.

No, not related. The posts are in the spirit of contrasting information not relating it.

She attended Longwood University west of Richmond. VCU (in Richmond) was the site of a possible early sighting.

Re-mapping of school: Longwood University, and the tip from the Virginia Commonwealth University.

Attachments

• AJ Longwood University 2.jpg
    AJ Longwood University 2.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 287
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics