You'll never have to wonder if I understand
And every time you reach for me you'll find a hand out
Ohhh

[Ending:]
If I could
I would dare
Feed your dreams
And starve your fears...

I don't know about that. There's tons of water to dispose of a gun in Hampton Roads. Plenty of large rivers, creeks, lakes, and the Atlantic Ocean. And WH goes fishing.

I dont think he would have taken that chance, personally.

Now if he had a relative or a friend that made frequent trips out of state.............................................

Here's something else that's really intrigued me about WJ's interviews. When he discussed his current charges, he thinks by adding "may or may not have" that it somehow makes him safe (although he admitted he actually did go in to the house. He also admitted later in the interview that the 4 boys actually did change the original story). Here are examples from this interview:
http://wavy.com/2015/03/23/video-jailhouse-interview-with-wesley-hadsell/

1. [snipped] WH: Those are four on the .. they-they-they the four guys that they actually had tell the story that um, their story now is that um, I may or may not have went in the house and I ended up punchin’ someone’s dog.

2. [snipped] WH: those four other charges deal with four individuals who may or may not have told a story, one version, because they say they were in fear of me.

3. I remember seeing another interview where WH says that he "may or may not have hit a dog in the head". Maybe someone else can jump and help me by sharing the links to the other interviews where he used this speech pattern? In this interview that I show above, he admits he did hit the dog. I wanted the one where he say he "may or may not have".

4. Now here's where I am going with this, from the same interview above, [snipped] WH: Yes sir, I can say with 100% confidence that I told them last night; I don’t know where she is, I don’t know if anything happened to her or if anything did not happen to her.

Well, it's about time. I've been waiting for you to mention that. ;)

:waiting:
I was here first.

:giggle:

Originally Posted by runninglowonbananas
At :38 is that the back of WHs head

In RLOBananas defense, he/she asked a question here. He/she was NOT stating a fact. Note, the words "IS THAT"
The question mark is missing.

<modsnip>

Bouncing off older posts for prior thread: 3 is called the 'liars number'. It is often referenced when stories are being fabricated, I do not know why. WH's specific times of 10:53 and 2:03 (noted by neighbor, but not noted by neighbor) stand out for this reason.
Perhaps this has already been suggested but there are two other reasons why WH may have quoted such specific numbers and times. First thing that comes to mind is that he may have OCD. But, more realistically, he may have checked or documentated certain events by texting or calling people on his cell. Thus, he knows exactly what time everything started, happened, or ended. Now about saying clothing was found 18 feet from the road, he may have used a tape measure or walked it off.

Perhaps this has already been suggested but there are two other reasons why WH may have quoted such specific numbers and times. First thing that comes to mind is that he may have OCD. But, more realistically, he may have checked or documentated certain events by texIting or calling people on his cell. Thus, he knows exactly what time everything started, happened, or ended. Now about saying clothing was found 18 feet from the road, he may have used a tape measure or walked it off.

Liars sometimes give overly detailed explanations in order to sound truthful. That's what I think is happening here.

Why ? What purpose would a tape measure be ? I am confused

Perhaps this has already been suggested but there are two other reasons why WH may have quoted such specific numbers and times. First thing that comes to mind is that he may have OCD. But, more realistically, he may have checked or documentated certain events by texting or calling people on his cell. Thus, he knows exactly what time everything started, happened, or ended. Now about saying clothing was found 18 feet from the road, he may have used a tape measure or walked it off.

I don't know about that. There's tons of water to dispose of a gun in Hampton Roads. Plenty of large rivers, creeks, lakes, and the Atlantic Ocean. And WH goes fishing.

Holy %#|&#8364; !!!! I just thought of something. There is a fleet of old Naval Ships, in the area, referred to as the "Ghost Fleet." Local people go fishing there for Rockfish. (I think it might be illegal...) The old saying, "it's like fishing in a barrel" fits here. If you pull a small boat in between the ships even a 7 year old can bring in a 12lb bass. (Don't ask for a link just know I've seen this :)

That leads me to remember WH having said, "the fish didn't have a chance." I wonder if that wasn't code for, "I ditched the gun & or the cell phone" where it's like fishing in a barrel. In other words: near the old Ghost Fleet. Just a nagging intuitive guess, here.
http://m.virginia.org/listings/historicsites/jamesriverreservefleet/#.VTR1jnm9LTo

Agree. Wes is now my dark passenger. Lol

Just when I thought I was out; They pull me back in. Lol.
Uh-oh!

7C7PKa7.jpg

link

Why ? What purpose would a tape measure be ? I am confused

He's a construction worker. They all have tape measures around and he was wearing his detective hat and documenting all the evidence that he and his crew were finding. But really it's just another example of why he might be giving such detailed info.

JMO, but we don't know how smart or dumb a criminal is until it goes to trial. IMO, at that time, is when we will see how good a job they did to cover their tracks, hide evidence, interfere with investigation, etc etc etc. And until that time, none of us (IMO) really have a clue as to how things may play out or can play out.

I'm pretty sure that if you get caught before you're even charged with the big one, and admit to a few other felonies on TV, you're not going to get an invitation from Mensa.

Liars sometimes give overly detailed explanations in order to sound truthful. That's what I think is happening here.

That and the subconscious mind is often more powerful than we realize, especially in times of stress.

If WH is lying then it would stand to reason he's using two different areas of his brain. One to speak and think up the lie and the other to correlate that with the actual events that transpired.

His subconscious could be providing a bridge between the two without his even realizing it.

It is weird he does remember specific times but I remember there was an interview that he stated he didnt at the time remember that day/date she went missing. How could he not remember that!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Holy %#|€ !!!! I just thought of something. There is a fleet of old Naval Ships, in the area, referred to as the "Ghost Fleet." Local people go fishing there for Rockfish. (I think it might be illegal...) The old saying, "it's like fishing in a barrel" fits here. If you pull a small boat in between the ships even a 7 year old can bring in a 12lb bass. (Don't ask for a link just know I've seen this :)

That leads me to remember WH having said, "the fish didn't have a chance." I wonder if that wasn't code for, "I ditched the gun & or the cell phone" where it's like fishing in a barrel. In other words: near the old Ghost Fleet. Just a nagging intuitive guess, here.
http://m.virginia.org/listings/historicsites/jamesriverreservefleet/#.VTR1jnm9LTo

I know this place well. Past it many times in the James River I have to pass the fishing info on to my friend. [emoji476]

It is weird he does remember specific times but I remember there was an interview that he stated he didnt at the time remember that day/date she went missing. How could he not remember that!

Priorities?

I doubt he would have much trouble remembering when he last got high.

I hate to say it again but if Wes has a top notch lawyer and doesn't take the stand while letting his previous interviews explain certain things; Then the prosecutor may have a tough time. Jmo. He has made statements explaining away alot of things. Now of course we know that he is lying; But it still only takes one person for a hung jury. Jmo.

Bouncing off older posts for prior thread: 3 is called the 'liars number'. It is often referenced when stories are being fabricated, I do not know why. WH's specific times of 10:53 and 2:03 (noted by neighbor, but not noted by neighbor) stand out for this reason.

So he likes to use 3 for specific times, and 18 for amounts of time, quantities, or distance... interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500