VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also in the last interview; Wes constantly reminds us of how he wanted to turn his life around after getting out of prison. But he also makes it sound like he messed up again and not because of the B&E. He seems to indicate that he knows he have a problem.

So hopefully he is man enough to plead guilty and spare people the heart ache.

I think details will hurt his prison survival. And he knows this as well.

I know this place well. Past it many times in the James River I have to pass the fishing info on to my friend. [emoji476]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There's a reason it's illegal to fish between the ships. These aren't small boats, and if one starts to drift when you're in between it won't be a good day for you. Also, up until a couple of days ago, the was an old nuclear ship anchored there.

This is how we know that Wes is guilty. How are you in such a hurry and just leave the keys in the mailbox before work.

But when you are due back to work , after your lunch break is over; You now have time to stare at each other for a half hour.

Please explain this Wes.

There's a reason it's illegal to fish between the ships. These aren't small boats, and if one starts to drift when you're in between it won't be a good day for you. Also, up until a couple of days ago, the was an old nuclear ship anchored there.
Folks in Smithfield actually did fish there and then they'd fry em up :) and eat em, too. I wouldn't but that's just me.

It seems like WS may need a good night button. Lol. But on that note. Good night all.

I hate to say it again but if Wes has a top notch lawyer and doesn't take the stand while letting his previous interviews explain certain things; Then the prosecutor may have a tough time. Jmo. He has made statements explaining away alot of things. Now of course we know that he is lying; But it still only takes one person for a hung jury. Jmo.

Yeah, but that also means this person has to resist the pressure of 11 other people...peer pressure can be intense.

I think that when and if there are charges, they're going to be very strong ones. There is no threat to the public, and he's already facing about 50 years. They could even let this court case play out, and wait until he's supposed to be released in say, 20 years, and hit him with the charges then. For once, time is on LE's side. They have the luxury of being able to get all their ducks in a row before they do anything, and that's going to help secure a conviction.

Can I just say I'm angry as hell as whoever took AJ's life??? Seems she was on the right track to be financially able at some point in her life, and become whoever she wanted. Now she'll never have that chance. Never have the chance to be a wife, a mother, a grandmother....never know the joy of having wedding, a baby shower... so much just ripped from her.

As a parent, I don't think it would be wise to put me in the same area as the one I thought was responsible for killing my daughter. We might both end up in prison, but one might end up in the morgue. Most parents know what I mean. DON'T MESS WITH MY KIDS! I don't care who it is! An accident like a car wreck or something bizarre, or Lord forbid her being injured while fooling with the horses, but someone diliberately killing....katy bar the doors cause I'm ripping them down and going after someone.

Can I just say I'm angry as hell as whoever took AJ's life??? Seems she was on the right track to be financially able at some point in her life, and become whoever she wanted. Now she'll never have that chance. Never have the chance to be a wife, a mother, a grandmother....never know the joy of having wedding, a baby shower... so much just ripped from her.

As a parent, I don't think it would be wise to put me in the same area as the one I thought was responsible for killing my daughter. We might both end up in prison, but one might end up in the morgue. Most parents know what I mean. DON'T MESS WITH MY KIDS! I don't care who it is! An accident like a car wreck or something bizarre, or Lord forbid her being injured while fooling with the horses, but someone diliberately killing....katy bar the doors cause I'm ripping them down and going after someone.

I keep wondering about if she had a chance once Hadsell became part of her life, through no fault of her own? I don't see, how as an older man, now father of five, so who may have become even funkier than before in his ways, and with his tendencies toward running off with younger women, that he would have ever let go of AJ, nor that she would have ever wanted to stay around him.

Is there a chance he hid the gun some place he was working at after he claims his boss reamed him, thus the Hadsell's emphasis on 'they'll never find it'? Could it be in a very obvious place once his timeline is known? It may be some place he couldn't get back to or he may have not wanted to out of caution? The other thing could be that he passed it on to somebody he trusts, thus his confidence in LE not being able to find it?

I am many pages behind, so I am sorry if this has been covered. Is Zach okay? It appears he has locked down his FB page and his blog? I don't blame him one bit if he needs to take a break from SM, etc...

Ammo is expensive, maybe he was planning to sell it. Took the gun & ammo w/him when he left Jens to keep it out of the hands of children or to sell both for some extra cash.

I don't think he expected to have his room searched. he used the gun in a crime possibly and got rid of it he only took enough amo to load the gun the rest he tucked away and had intentions of getting another gun. He hid it in the vent because hes living in a motel. The lady comes in to change his sheets he cant leave the stuff lying around. JMO

Just a thought.
If he SHOT AJ don't u think this convicted felon would have ditched everything? gun...Bullets..
Scale everything that could get him in trouble.

I am many pages behind, so I am sorry if this has been covered. Is Zach okay? It appears he has locked down his FB page and his blog? I don't blame him one bit if he needs to take a break from SM, etc...

His websleuths posts from Saturday after AJs memorial are also missing.

I miss Dexter Morgan!

I wish they would bring him back!

Agreed! come back Dexter, I don't mind if you keep the beard, beards are super sexy. I'm a huge Dexter fan, yes I even named my cat after him. (see my pic :D)

Sorry, just marking my spot, you guys are moving so fast I keep getting lost! So an arrest may be imminent? or soon?

:please:

This is how we know that Wes is guilty. How are you in such a hurry and just leave the keys in the mailbox before work.

But when you are due back to work , after your lunch break is over; You now have time to stare at each other for a half hour.

Please explain this Wes.

Question here!

Wouldn't AJ have her own key?
Why would he have to leave it in a mail box? Not buying it!

Agreed! come back Dexter, I don't mind if you keep the beard, beards are super sexy. I'm a huge Dexter fan, yes I even named my cat after him. (see my pic :D)

Sorry, just marking my spot, you guys are moving so fast I keep getting lost! So an arrest may be imminent? or soon?

:please:

lol Paul Bunyon Dexter I hated how that show ended it could have been soooooo good.

There's a term for what WH is. We keep calling him liar when in fact he's probably telling his own truths in his own way however disgusting they may be.

"On the opposite end of the spectrum are those rare individuals who might be described as "pathological truth-tellers." These people forego socially convenient and appropriate fibs to speak the unvarnished, upsetting truth."

http://m.livescience.com/17407-pathological-liars-honest-psychology.html

In a way, WH lies to tell the truth imo. Sick and twisted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500