VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're not ignorant, PirateGirl, and it's a good question. In the no discussion topics (which are always cleary marked "No Discussion"), you can post any msm links which you feel are relevant to those topics. What you can't do is carry on a discussion there about what is linked. Those threads are designed to help us quickly peruse a topic and grab links to support what we are discussing in the other discussions. Any other topic is fair game for discussion. Since we are just now getting the new folder set up, you'll most likely see several of us going into each thread and just posting links. We do that to set up the information for discussion. But you can jump right into any thread and post away whenever you're ready to do that. Just make sure that what you post is related to the topic you post it under, so that everything stays organized. The way I try to think of the folder set up is that it's not just a place for us to post our thoughts, but it's also a way for lurkers, and guests, to learn about the case from the bottom up at a pace that is comfortable for them. That's why we try very hard to keep it all organized. Hope that makes sense.

As always, if you have any questions, seasoned WSers are always here to help. And, of course, our mods are always available to answers any concerns.

Hope this helps. :)

Sorry for my delayed reply...I had to make myself take a deep breath and step back from all of "this" for a day. This young lady has had quite the impact on my heart and I just couldn't turn my mind off when trying to sleep (which is a bad thing when I get a paycheck to think during the day...lol). :slap:

Thank you so much....yes, it helps immensely! Btw, thank you to all of the seasoned sleuthers here...I have always felt welcomed and respected. Thank you for that! :tyou:

You know, I just have to throw this out here. I appreciate the mods taking the time to open a forum for AJ with its own ordered topics but I wish they would consider keeping a small thread open like this for each missing person.

Some of the best ideas Ive had, as well as some of the best ones Ive ever seen, have happened in threads like this.....and I dont think its a coincidence.

I believe its due to people being able to communicate freely and openly while bouncing random ideas and scenarios off of each other with little restriction.

The topics are great but they sometimes force us to think inside a very narrow box and can make supporting but not directly related information, incredibly difficult to find at times.

Late to the party, but....I totally agree with this! There are some smart cookies in here and I would have never thought of some of the things others brought to light.

Is there a chance that AJ was taken by someone in retaliation for something? Or in payment?

My gut tells me that the person responsible for AJ's demise did not commit this act out of revenge, but rather from an obsession with AJ and the killer did not like the rejection/lack of attention from AJ that he so badly wanted.

I would think that this is a very solid possibility. She had a loving boyfriend and a strong social network. She was well loved by her peers. If her home life was unstable (3 different fathers of sorts), it didnt seem to impede her ability to connect with people.

Do any of you think that the original search directed by WH was planned in order to determine who his "person of interest" would be? IMO, he sprinkled pieces of her credit card along the road that was to be searched, and whichever male friend in her life found a piece of that card, was the one he would pin this on. I am sure with any of her male friends, there was dirt to dig up over the years. These aren't people she just met. It's a scary thought, because if so, this is like a game to him, and the whole process excited him.

That's possible. I had not thought of it occurring that way. I have always thought that he specifically set up texty kid. I think it is possible that someone close to Wes placed the card right there, because they planned to walk right by there with Texty kid, and they had a camera to capture the moment. I think they chose him because they knew they could use the creepy texts as an added 'clue'---and as a built in motive. The jacket was the icing on the cake.

Is there a chance that AJ was taken by someone in retaliation for something? Or in payment?

I think it was in a sense retaliation. And a form of 'payment.' I think he was taking a pound of flesh in return for someone walking out on him and taking his family away. JMO

I think it was in a sense retaliation. And a form of 'payment.' I think he was taking a pound of flesh in return for someone walking out on him and taking his family away. JMO
I've been following since day 1 , but I don't think I've posted on this case yet?
Anyways, I don't think that that someone cared that much about family to murder her, in retaliation for walking out on him and taking his family away. I think that someone had a severe coke/crack problem and abnormal sexual problems ,a natural criminal ,ETC... and he wanted what he wanted NOW, and AJ paid the price.

I believe he would still have done that to AJ had the family been still intact, he's too far gone. My opinion.

I would think that this is a very solid possibility. She had a loving boyfriend and a strong social network. She was well loved by her peers. If her home life was unstable (3 different fathers of sorts), it didnt seem to impede her ability to connect with people.

Question was she breaking up with her BF?
Or were they still very much together?

This is somehing I have wondered, as we have "heard" various things. Of course no "link" for that, so I don't think I can ask the question. But is it relevant at this point in the case? I doubt it, but . . . .

I don't know!
Im still not so sure who killed AJ or WHY?

Do any of you think that the original search directed by WH was planned in order to determine who his "person of interest" would be? IMO, he sprinkled pieces of her credit card along the road that was to be searched, and whichever male friend in her life found a piece of that card, was the one he would pin this on. I am sure with any of her male friends, there was dirt to dig up over the years. These aren't people she just met. It's a scary thought, because if so, this is like a game to him, and the whole process excited him.

Personally I don't think the search was planned to pick a random person to take the fall. I also don't think the location of the recovered bank card pieces was random. I think once the deed was done and AJ was gone, wheels went into motion and a specific person was targeted to cast doubts and suspicions on. Frankly, I hope the entire plan from beginning to end comes out eventually. Some details I'm sure we'll never know but I really hope this part of it becomes exposed.

moo.

Question was she breaking up with her BF?
Or were they still very much together?

IDK-I think that is what has me seeking information on who has provided DNA, polys and fingerprints to LE for rule outs.

The first piece wasn't found during a search. It was found when the kid was walking home after work. I get the impression that it was close to the kid's house.

The next day was when WH coordinated a search.

Does anyone else feel like there is a huge piece we are missing here? I am looking at her pictures and her friends pictures and I am completely missing how this came about. Completely. She doesnt strike me as someone who would become pregnant. She seems like a pretty smart kid who was on a path to being a successful adult. IIRC some postings, Zach said she didnt smoke. And although he says his initial main concern was that she OD'd somewhere, possibly with someone, he said he didnt know if she was a drug user.

She doesnt look like one-she looks healthy and happy in every picture.

Stories like this dont happen in a vacuum and although I know many of you think that the evil influence in her life is now in custody, there has to be more here. It is tough to be in an unstable home life with unstable/criminal influences and not show signs of that influence. She has no record, right? No dui's, no shop lifting, no drugs, no runaways? For the last 5 years at least, her primary male influence has been WH it seems. IDK-I dont know of many children who succeed like this in their teen years in spite of a dark distressing home life.

Maybe I am missing the teen angst side of this story. But there should be one. I just cant get a handle on this.

Sorry, more questions:

This FB says Anjelica Hoffer-who put this FB page up?

Sorry, more questions:

This FB says Anjelica Hoffer-who put this FB page up?

I do not know the answer to your question, but when she was alive, that is what the "header" on her personal Facebook page had (Anjelica Hadsell and Anjelica Hoffer). I had assumed it was so people who knew her as Hoffer would know it was her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge