VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep talking, just keep on talking...keep doing those interviews...don't stop talking....

Especially since he's contradicting himself.

Such as w/ this interview - and the jacket business - contradicting the long CH interview when he says LE found the jacket!

Wesley "found" the jacket, DH was present to take picture when the CC was "found", the family received a "tip" to the location of the clothing, the family goes to the area and they "find" items the believe belong to AJ and THEN contact LE. So far the family (Wesley) is batting 3 for 3. I wonder what he would have "found" if he wasn't behind bars today?

It's just more strange he's now saying he "found" the jacket, since in the CH interview he very specifically states it was LE, and he supposedly questions them as to why they didn't mention the jacket!

Is he really foolish enough to think LE hasn't seen/heard the CH interview? :waitasec:

"But lets just say I asked, they showed me a few pictures of stuff that was found I really couldn't tell if it was my daughter's stuff. It was just generic stuff that could be anbody's. But they didn't show me a picture of the jacket.

I said, "Wait a minute, my wife told me you found my daughter's jacket."

Ok well, [the cops said] "we don't know." I said what do you mean you don't know...[launches onto into spiel about the jacket and the name and being "handled"]

One of the ways it can backfire, if a suspect points fingers at another POI, and claims to have witnessed something incriminating etc, is if that POI has an ironclad alibi. I am going to assume that this teen had lots of eyes on him, or high quality video, showing his whereabouts on the 3rd and 4th of March. If so, it would make WH look guilty, imo.

Clearly zh has seen this man around his children for the last 5 years. As a father I am certain he has observed wh behavior and cannot imagine a dark side to wh or him harming his child. I am also certain wh clearly did not show many his dark side.

You have to read the rest of his posts!
Believe me he is not a WH fan!

So my question is....
Why is he staying at a hotel?

Temporary? Because AJ was home?
Permanent Divorce maybe? and why?
Was he put out?
Or did he leave?

How do you take it off live mode?
Try clicking the "Live" red button. I may just be able to see it from having it paused on the previous broadcast (though the times have changed.)

Channel 13 News Coverage of the arrest and search in Chesapeake

http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news/2015/03/21/aj-hadsell-search/25137937/

It's good to see Marcella reporting on this!

I had a couple of thoughts:
* Could today's search have been a result of phone records/a tail on WH or others/GPS on someone's vehicle?
* When will we hear for certain if these were AJ's clothes they found? I am interested in whether this is a red herring or the real deal? Something substantial led them out to this place and the allocation of ALL these resources.
*After listening to the words to that song posted on WHs FB, I thought about possible motive. The ultimate control of a woman in some men's mind....scary, but the obsession & control factors are there (detailed comments about her hair, the name part of her card being found and its possible "explanation", possibly the fantasy tale of AJ calling him for money, all of the talking ONLY he is doing about AJ and his apparent concern/love for her)

Just thinking out loud and putting some of my thoughts on the page...

Channel 13 News Coverage of the arrest and search in Chesapeake

http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news/2015/03/21/aj-hadsell-search/25137937/

That broadcast VERY specifically stated:

"Police arrested WH father of missing college student AJ, they are NOT saying if they are related to his daughter's disappearance."

Anchor goes on to saying the charges then:
"We're not sure now what led to those charges."

So they themselves are now NOT saying they're unrelated. They're only LE would not say if they are related.

Too bad the earlier headline from them still specifies 'unrelated' (like Joe @ WAVY's tweet also does)...

Would be nice if they'd clear up their own contradiction, given they're now very specifically saying just that LE isn't saying if they're related and NOT saying that they're actually unrelated, especially since many people don't listen to videos and go solely based on what's in print and/or in headlines. :facepalm:

I think ZH believes in the power of prayer and positivity. This is a very emotional time for him. All he has is hope. IMO

I agree. ZH is on a roller coaster right now. In times of despair, I myself, have said aloud, wrote down, shared with my family what the most positive outcome of my situation would be just to have some hope to cling to. The alternative is sometimes to tough to swallow.

It's good to see Marcella reporting on this!

I had a couple of thoughts:
* Could today's search have been a result of phone records/a tail on WH or others/GPS on someone's vehicle?
* When will we hear for certain if these were AJ's clothes they found? I am interested in whether this is a red herring or the real deal? Something substantial led them out to this place and the allocation of ALL these resources.
*After listening to the words to that song posted on WHs FB, I thought about possible motive. The ultimate control of a woman in some men's mind....scary, but the obsession & control factors are there (detailed comments about her hair, the name part of her card being found and its possible "explanation", possibly the fantasy tale of AJ calling him for money, all of the talking ONLY he is doing about AJ and his apparent concern/love for her)

Just thinking out loud and putting some of my thoughts on the page...

One of the articles before all the updates on the arrest said:

Family and friends of Hadsell tell 10 On Your Side they started searching the area around 5 p.m. March 19 after they got a tip about clothing on the side of the road. They say they found at least four items they believe belong to Hadsell, and notified police.

In other words, her friends/family or whomever spoke out about the find 2 days ago now is saying they believe they belong to AJ.

http://wavy.com/2015/03/21/crews-search-for-missing-teen-anjelica-hadsell-in-chesapeake/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592