VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
What bothers me most about his breaking into the kid's house is the amount of time he spent there. 18 minutes is a very specific amount of time. It also doesn't seem like a lot for searching for your lost daughter. If he found the jacket after 18 minutes, wouldn't that lead him to search even more? I know that if I found one clue I would think that there might just be more clues somewhere else in the house and I wouldn't stop looking until I had to.

Likewise, I doubt he was alone in breaking into the house. He would have had an accomplice. Someone was on the lookout and possibly even helping him in searching the house. I would pull all of his immediate family (sister, brother, niece, etc) in for interrogations to straighten everything else. He would have needed help in casing the house to know when the family left.

On a final note: I am not sure the house was "trashed". He said he pealed back carpets and looked in trash, but he would have left the house as clean as possible so as not to alert the kid that someone was onto him. And if he really found the jacket in the house there would have been a picture, the "tip" would have gotten to the police that day / night, and there is no way the family would have not been watching that house 24/7 until the cops showed up.

People are afraid of him. I wonder if a restraining order will be gotten.

My thinking was that stains can be cleaned from the carpet, but not the subfloor.

Exactly what I was thinking. Also could have been looking for loose floorboards that could be used as a hiding spot like in movies.

I really just want Wes to confess so family members can have closure, however I am trying to be as objective as possible at the same time.

I am very deeply saddened for the family no matter the outcome unless AJ is safe. I can't imagine the pain the family will endure when/if Wes confesses or is named responsible for AJ.

And who times himself and says "roughly 18 minutes"? Roughly would be 20 minutes if you were there about 18.

My boss always uses odd times like 11 minutes not 10. He does it because it stands out and people remember better. But he also does it to be clever and appear more on top of things. But he never says roughly. He says exactly. Just a thought.

Also I'm sure he l can look under carpets without doing damage... He does HVAC for a living. Statement for everyone thinking he damaged the home during his search.

Exactly what I was thinking. Also could have been looking for loose floorboards that could be used as a hiding spot like in movies.

I really just want Wes to confess so family members can have closure, however I am trying to be as objective as possible at the same time.

I am very deeply saddened for the family no matter the outcome unless AJ is safe. I can't imagine the pain the family will endure when/if Wes confesses or is named responsible for AJ.

Many years ago when moving into a new rental and cleaning carpets, I noticed the edge of the carpet was loose. Lifting the edge I found *advertiser censored* magazines and several snapshots of the same variety.

Also I'm sure he l can look under carpets without doing damage... He does HVAC for a living. Statement for everyone thinking he damaged the home during his search.

If he was angry enough to punch a dog, I don't think it likely that he would gently remove the carpet from the tackless strips.

I know this is unpopular, but I am still 50/50. Could still be another besides our friend in downtown Norfolk. They may have just had it with him and HE was the one interfering with an investigation. Who knows, it's so nutty. My wish is she is going to escape and come home.

I noticed a "nothing new" post on FAFB from Thursday 3-19-15 @ 6:03pm. Maybe I have my dates and times completely mixed up, but Isn't that when the family got the tip about clothes by the side of the road and raced down there on a borrowed 4 wheeler to potentially mishandle evidence and trample on forensics, if there were any?

BBM: the request to borrow an ATV was made at 12.38 am on Friday March 20.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=802273779860852&id=793056607449236

If he was angry enough to punch a dog, I don't think it likely that he would gently remove the carpet from the tackless strips.

Angry and stupid are vastly different. I think an arrest would have come much earlier if he had torn the carpets up.

You don't have to be gentle to pull carpet back either. Just grab a corner and pull. Unless it is old cheap carpet it's not going to tear

He was trying to make someone in that house look guilty, like they were in a hurry hiding something, cleaning something. Trashing it to some degree was probably part of the plan.

Also, the only proof we have of him punching a dog is his word and he has already proven himself a liar.

Perhaps in his twisted mind being so angry to punch a dog makes people sympathic to the emotional pain he is feeling for his missing daughter so he fabricated that part of the story.

Crazy theory, yes, but lots of things in this case are off the wall.

Replying to myself... She hasn't spoken to media before has she? Maybe Wavy will have a report later.

She was interviewed very early on, but then her husband took over everything, including being the family spokesperson. I will look for that interview and post it if someone doesn't beat me to it.

I have to admit...a part of me wonders if WH isn't dealing with a mental health issue. Borderline Personality or whatever. He knows what he should do or act but is over doing it being unable to reign it in. Please note this is a thought running thru my head. Not a mental health professional not do I know WH.

Did LE dump his butt into jail just to keep him from wrecking havoc?

Or maybe. .....

He was trying to make someone in that house look guilty, like they were in a hurry hiding something, cleaning something. Trashing it to some degree was probably part of the plan.

The person lived with his parents according to ZH blog where he spoke with mom. You don't think she would have noticed damage in the house in the days preceding Wes breaking in? I think the plan would be to just plant evidence, not make it look as if a murder happened in the house.

Since the company he works for does plumbing, I'm sure he has assisted fellow co-workers with the removal and replacement if carpets. The only tools required are a carpet knife and carpet tape, which he would have access to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname