VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was interviewed very early on, but then her husband took over everything, including being the family spokesperson. I will look for that interview and post it if someone doesn't beat me to it.

Evening news is 6-7pm. I may turn it on, but I don't know if I can stand an hour of local news as I'm sure this is something they'll tease until the end of the broadcast.

Since the company he works for does plumbing, I'm sure he has assisted fellow co-workers with the removal and replacement if carpets. The only tools required are a carpet knife and carpet tape, which he would have access to.

Really, he'd just need a carpet stretcher to get it back on the tackless strip neatly. Being that people know he messed with the carpet, I'd say he left it loose, or damaged it. Otherwise, nobody would know.

I too think it is possible LE has WH in jail to keep him from messinging up the investigation. WH does say in his interview LE says where is AJ. This has me feeling like if they did ask him that they have not ruled him out.

The person lived with his parents according to ZH blog where he spoke with mom. You don't think she would have noticed damage in the house in the days preceding Wes breaking in? I think the plan would be to just plant evidence, not make it look as if a murder happened in the house.

But you are assuming that it is a clean, well-kept house like yours or mine (or at least I attempt that!) Some people don't live that way. Maybe a little trashing would not be so noticed. JMO

Evening news is 6-7pm. I may turn it on, but I don't know if I can stand an hour of local news as I'm sure this is something they'll tease until the end of the broadcast.

Here's the specific segment when she was interviewed on the 4th:

http://wavy.com/2015/03/04/norfolk-detectives-search-for-missing-18-year-old/

There may be other interviews, but this is the only one I remember. It's worth watching the clip as well as reading the story. The story was updated on the 10th but the recorded interview with her was on the 4th.

I have to admit...a part of me wonders if WH isn't dealing with a mental health issue. Borderline Personality or whatever. He knows what he should do or act but is over doing it being unable to reign it in. Please note this is a thought running thru my head. Not a mental health professional not do I know WH.

Did LE dump his butt into jail just to keep him from wrecking havoc?

Or maybe. .....

It's hard to say, that is what I am struggling with. There are other things I am also wondering about but I will keep them in my head.

Really, he'd just need a carpet stretcher to get it back on the tackless strip neatly. Being that people know he messed with the carpet, I'd say he left it loose, or damaged it. Otherwise, nobody would know.

Give me a few minutes to download tap talk. I'm going to respond in criminal mode.

I'm just catching up here.

Um, are his eyelids tattooed??? :facepalm: What do they say?

Why would you peal back carpets, what would you be looking for, what kind of carpet padding was used? That would be way down the list of things I would do when breaking into a house.

I don't think he was looking for anything, he was ransacking the home.
Making it look good.. I don't think he counted on the dog!

Is it possible that WH was not happy with the separation and did something to AJ to get at the mom, then jumps in like he's there for her and oh so helpful?

I don't think he was looking for anything, he was ransacking the home.
Making it look good.. I don't think he counted on the dog!

If it wasn't for his past I could buy into the idea that he felt LE wasn't moving fast enough and he broke into the home to look for evidence. His past makes that a very hard pill to swallow but I am still trying to keep an open mind. Its so tough to do in the case though.

A statement from the police is needed and I expect to have one tomorrow morning after his prelim in court.

I saw where towards the end of the last thread, there was much discussion of AJ being adopted and changing her name. Here is my take on that....

AJ had always used ZH last name. He had raised her since she was 1 1/2 years old until she was about 13. So Mom, AJ, ZH, and the children born of Mom and ZH all had the same last name. WH comes along and marries Mom (not long after they meet). He can't change the siblings names, because ZH is in the picture, but he can drive a wedge between ZH and AJ and manipulate the situation so that AJ's name is changed. The name change was not about AJ, but about WH "winning" over ZH. WH is a master manipulator. I would definitely speculate that there is an underlying mental health diagnosis in there somewhere. JMO, MOO and all that good stuff.

He said in the podcast interview that his wife told him that the police found the jacket in the closet. Now it's he found it personally under the cushions of a couch? He supposedly doesnt want to slander the kid's name in the press but breaking and entering and assaulting the dog is okay?

I saw where towards the end of the last thread, there was much discussion of AJ being adopted and changing her name. Here is my take on that....

AJ had always used ZH last name. He had raised her since she was 1 1/2 years old until she was about 13. So Mom, AJ, ZH, and the children born of Mom and ZH all had the same last name. WH comes along and marries Mom (not long after they meet). He can't change the siblings names, because ZH is in the picture, but he can drive a wedge between ZH and AJ and manipulate the situation so that AJ's name is changed. The name change was not about AJ, but about WH "winning" over ZH. WH is a master manipulator. I would definitely speculate that there is an underlying mental health diagnosis in there somewhere. JMO, MOO and all that good stuff.

I'm glad you brought that up. Through all this discussion about AJ and WH's relationship, it seems as though she is the center of most of the marital drama between WH, ZH, and JH. It seems like she's the prize that WH fights for. I don't feel his intentions are ever sincere. I always get the ulterior motive vibe IMO

He said in the podcast interview that his wife told him that the police found the jacket in the closet. Now it's he found it personally under the cushions of a couch? He supposedly doesnt want to slander the kid's name in the press but breaking and entering and assaulting the dog is okay?

Personally: Why isn't he getting the name out to the police/public if he feels this person is guilty.... Unless he is redirecting away from the person who actually did it

Lol. All my siblings have different fathers and changing a last name does nothing to help nor hurt the sibling bond. I think they did it for tax purpose or simply just to make zh sad.

Here's a link to the VA sentencing guidelines: http://leg1.state.va.us/000/cod/18.2-10.HTM

Links to the statutes WH has been charged under:
Four counts § 18.2-460 C. Obstructing justice; penalty. = four class 5 felonies
One count § 18.2-92. Breaking and entering dwelling house with intent to commit other misdemeanor. = one class 6 felony
One count § 18.2-308.2 A. Possession or transportation of firearms, firearms ammunition, stun weapons, explosives or concealed weapons by convicted felons; penalties; petition for permit; when issued. = one class 6 felony

So that's a maximum sentence of 50 years (10+10+10+10+5+5)
A minimum sentence of 6 years (1+1+1+1+1+1)
Or less than 6 years incarceration + up to $15,000 fine.

I don't know about y'all but I classify those as some pretty serious charges. IMO.

*Innocent until proven guilty, all of these calculations are assuming WH is convicted of all 6 charges as they currently stand, this is not legal advise and please do not rely on these calculations. I make mistakes often!*

ETA: I did not take "repeat offender" implications into consideration for these calculations. Not sure if that has an effect or not.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-strikes_law

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So no one was searching that Chesapeake LE area where the clothes were found until Friday, 3/20/15? Is that correct?

http://wavy.com/2015/03/21/crews-search-for-missing-teen-anjelica-hadsell-in-chesapeake/

This article quotes family as saying they started searching on Thursday 3/19 around 5pm after receiving a tip. They then notified police (no time mentioned) after finding clothing.

Chesapeake LE is quoted as saying they received a request Thursday 3/19 at 6.20 pm to assist NPD at the scene.

Various locals are quoted as saying LE searched up and down the road Thursday evening, Friday evening, and requested surveillance video from a local business some time during the day Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin