GUILTY VA - Ariellisa Simmons, 2, Richmond, 5 Nov 2015

Just really odd that husband and child's father did not report either one missing.

Probably time to check into father and see why he did not want LE involved. Why else would he not report them missing?

Just really odd that husband and child's father did not report either one missing.

Probably time to check into father and see why he did not want LE involved. Why else would he not report them missing?

I'm wondering the same thing smh
Fly high little one.

Maybe he wasn't involved in his daughter's life so he wouldn't have noticed if she and her mom were missing?

Maybe he wasn't involved in his daughter's life so he wouldn't have noticed if she and her mom were missing?

But she was the stepmother, not the child's mother. Sounds like the dad had custody. I wonder if he was either incarcerated or in the military and the stepmom was taking care of the little girl while he was away.

But I wonder where her biological mother is?? She was supposedly wth step mom (Andrea), but where are bio mom and dad? Grandparents? Aunts/uncles?

Missing Richmond woman, last seen with 2-year-old, arrested on abduction charges

The missing stepmother of a Richmond two-year-old has been found and arrested in New York City on abduction charges.

Richmond Police confirm Andrea Watkins-Simmons, who was last seen with two-year-old Ariellisa Simmons, is currently in police custody in New York City.

In December, Richmond Police said Watkins-Simmons was missing with her two-year-old stepdaughter Ariellisa. At the time, Police said Ariellisa was in Watkins-Simmons custody, but was not considered missing.

RPD have not said whether the abduction charges are related to Ariellisa or has the child has been located.

http://wtvr.com/2016/02/01/missing-woman-last-seen-with-2-year-old-arrested-on-abduction-charges/

I am completely confused, was the child that was found deceased Ariellisa or not? As far as I can find, she is still listed as missing and the stepmother is only charged with abduction.

I am completely confused, was the child that was found deceased Ariellisa or not? As far as I can find, she is still listed as missing and the stepmother is only charged with abduction.
LE has not confirmed whether she is or isn't yet.

Father of missing 2-year-old girl shares tragic new details about her disappearance

simmons.jpg

On November 25, C. Simmons saw his daughter for the last time. Ariellisa was last seen with her stepmother — C. Simmons’s wife — Andrea Watkins-Simmons. On February 1, New York police confirmed Watkins-Simmons was in custody on abduction charges. But the toddler was nowhere to be found.

“She loved Dora the Explorer, loved to sing. She loved karaoke,” Simmons revealed about Ariellisa.

On January 16, Richmond police found human remains in a vacant upstairs apartment on Chamberlayne Avenue. While police have yet to identify the body, Simmons says it is his daughter.

http://wric.com/2016/02/01/father-o...s-tragic-new-details-about-her-disappearance/

Father of missing 2-year-old girl shares tragic new details about her disappearance

View attachment 88411

On November 25, C. Simmons saw his daughter for the last time. Ariellisa was last seen with her stepmother — C. Simmons’s wife — Andrea Watkins-Simmons. On February 1, New York police confirmed Watkins-Simmons was in custody on abduction charges. But the toddler was nowhere to be found.

“She loved Dora the Explorer, loved to sing. She loved karaoke,” Simmons revealed about Ariellisa.

On January 16, Richmond police found human remains in a vacant upstairs apartment on Chamberlayne Avenue. While police have yet to identify the body, Simmons says it is his daughter.

http://wric.com/2016/02/01/father-o...s-tragic-new-details-about-her-disappearance/

“The only thing that really loved me was my daughter,” he said fighting through tears. “And I loved her.”

HEARTBREAKING.

attachment.php

Thanks for the updates.
I've updated the thread title for Ariellisa and to note Andrea is no longer missing.

It's official. RIP Ariellisa.

2/10/2016
It is with great sadness and deep regret that we notify you that Ariellisa Simmons missing from Richmond, VA, has been located deceased. Please discontinue dissemination of this poster.
Please remove and discard any posters on this case that you have placed in public view.
We greatly appreciate your part in our efforts to reunite families and look forward to your continued support.
Thank you for your support.

The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
www.missingkids.com

It's official. RIP Ariellisa.

2/10/2016
It is with great sadness and deep regret that we notify you that Ariellisa Simmons missing from Richmond, VA, has been located deceased. Please discontinue dissemination of this poster.
Please remove and discard any posters on this case that you have placed in public view.
We greatly appreciate your part in our efforts to reunite families and look forward to your continued support.
Thank you for your support.

The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
www.missingkids.com
R.i.p baby girl[emoji257]

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads