VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Defense of the Parents:

I think that the parents lost control of their daughter.

* Read the posts from Emma to Sam on his Myspace page. She says some very harsh things about her mother and even calls her the C word....they obviously did not have a good relationship.

* Parents were separated. Dad lived elsewhere

* Emma wrote to Sam that her mother lost her job...that seemed to increase the tension between mother and daughter.

* Emma was already involved with a pretty rough crowd and her best girlfriend (Melanie) is a Satanist.

It sounds like a very complicated situation to deal with....so, when the daughter fell in love with Sam, and she fell hard, perhaps it was very difficult for the mother to say "no".

In anycase, it difficult to judge them.

Yes.... I see what you mean. My god, though. They could have kept him out.

Just speculating here, but maybe the girls and Sam killed the parents, or they urged him to kill them, and then after some time to live with what they had done, it turned even uglier, and he killed the girls, too.

Just thinking....

I'm really not convinced he killed all 4 people at once. I wish there were more details.
As someone else said, dad probably didn't live there. Maybe came to visit?

I'm really not convinced he killed all 4 people at once. I wish there were more details.

yeah, that's what i'm thinking too--about a delay between killings. maybe the two girls and the guy killed the mother, then the father showed up and had to be killed, and then he turned on the girls. whatever, it must add up to one hell of a scenario. the LEO's remarks about the people being "subjected to things"..., you know where that's going.

Could it be that Mom wasn't having any of this and was killed? Dad came over to check on daughter and was killed? Then, Sam decides that Emma & Melanie should both be his bxtchs and they reject him, and he offs them?

Could it be that Mom wasn't having any of this and was killed? Dad came over to check on daughter and was killed? Then, Sam decides that Emma & Melanie should both be his bxtchs and they reject him, and he offs them?

Sounds like mom and dad lost total control of their daughter. Maybe they were not ok with the whole thing, (visit, trip), but the daughter did it anyway. Maybe, things came to a head, mom called dad, mom then dad was killed. Later the daughter regrets it all and wants to turn them all in. wasn't gonna have that and did away with the girls. JMO.

Sept 6: Emma and Sam meet for the first time.

Sept 8: Emma writes "the next time you check your myspace, YOULL BE AT MY HOUSE! .....its like 6:17AM, and ive been up since 4ish filled with uber amounts of excitment i cant wait i leave to pick you up in f i v e hourse<3 gahh

Sept 12: Emma Kelly and Sam attend a music festival in Michigan called "Strictly For The Wicked Festival"

Sept 14: Emma's last Myspace logon (mood blazenBamBooka with a frown icon)

Sept 15: Melanie's last Myspace logon (mood:havin a blast with hearts icon)

Sept 16: Emma's father Mark Niederbrock, is seen at a church event.

Sept 17: Police visit house and speak with Sam. Sam says the daughter has gone to the movies

Sept 18 Sam's last Myspace logon. Shows his mood as "determined"

Sept 18 (7am): Sam steals Mark Niederbrock's car, drives under 2 miles and wreaks it. Seen at Sheetz convenience store.

Sept 18 1pm: Sam is at airport. Has arrived by taxi

Sept 18 3-4pm: Police discover bodies

Sept 19 (early am) Melanie's mother calls Razakel at the record studio, she is worried about Melanie. They make some phone calls. Someone tells SickTanicK that Sam has killed everyone. SickTanicK calls Farmville police.

Sept 19(11:25 a.m): Richmond International Airport police arrest Richard Alden Samuel McCroskey.

Gene, time line is good. Could you add one thing. Melanie told friends on myspace that she would be back in WV on Wednesday.Something happened either after she was online on Tuesday night or on Wednesday that kept her from leaving.

In post #20, I said that the murders did not happen at the same time. Police are saying 2 bodies were so decomposed that they have to use dental records to identify them.

This probably means that two murders happened before the others. If you go back and read, you will see who I think were killed first and why.

Shrim said McCroskey, Niederbrock and her best friend took a road trip to a Sept. 12 horrorcore festival in Michigan called Strictly for the Wicked, with the girlfriend's parents acting as drivers

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/09/20/MN3M19Q1TP.DTL

I guess this means that Melanie's parents drove them to Michigan and back? It seems that both sets of parents met him, and no one saw any red flags?

Yeah, talk about red flags! That article you linked (Gene) has this from a post Emma made on Sam's site:

"I know my mind works weird cause I always expect the worst, but I'm trying sooo hard not to with you cause I know you'd never hurt me."

Trust your instincts. What's the worst thing that could happen if you do?

Invalid Friend ID.
This user has either cancelled their membership, or their account has been deleted

darn I was trying to screenshot of some things yesterday but had to log off so my hubby could watch a hockey game

I still remember what it said but don't know if I should repeat it here w/o a source?

Shrim said McCroskey, Niederbrock and her best friend took a road trip to a Sept. 12 horrorcore festival in Michigan called Strictly for the Wicked, with the girlfriend's parents acting as drivers

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/09/20/MN3M19Q1TP.DTL

I guess this means that Melanie's parents drove them to Michigan and back? It seems that both sets of parents met him, and no one saw any red flags?

hey my parents drove me a lot of places & friends kind of just piled in the car - some they knew really well (best friends etc.), some not at all (although I should add that no guys were ever allowed to stay overnight)

my point though is that even if the parents didn't like the guy, their intuition might take a backseat to a teen daughter's demands

it happens to the best of parents

This statement seems very interesting to me:

At least two of the bodies were so badly decomposed that they will have to be identified by dental records, said Dennis Sercombe, a Longwood vice president.

http://www2.timesdispatch.com/rtd/news/state_regional/article/FARMUP_20090919-234403/294271/

This implies to me that there may have initially been two murders and the other two murders may have happened later. Of course, this is just speculation. There could be other reasons for two bodies to decompose more quickly (heat, environment, etc).

My speculation that the murders were not done at the same time is being confirmed by police:

Farmville police said the victims, which include a church pastor, might have been killed on different days, although they still were awaiting completion of autopsies.

&#8220;The father would not have been dead at the time the others were,&#8221; Fierro said.

I believe that we will find that both Melanie and the father were killed after the Kelly females...but we will know soon.

http://www2.newsadvance.com/lna/new...horrorcore_music_in_farmville_slayings/19659/

I can't figure out how to post a video on here but there's a video montage of the girls posted by a friend named Lethal Lady here (currently 6th comment down):

http://www.myspace.com/stabwound_orgasm

pages are disappearing fast - this seems to be the only one left right now - I'm not sure why Emma's would be deleted ... why not just make it private to keep gawkers out & still allow friends to post?

hey my parents drove me a lot of places & friends kind of just piled in the car - some they knew really well (best friends etc.), some not at all (although I should add that no guys were ever allowed to stay overnight)

my point though is that even if the parents didn't like the guy, their intuition might take a backseat to a teen daughter's demands

it happens to the best of parents

I totally agree. Further I made a point above that Emma and her mother had a very strained relationship. In her messages to Sam, she used the "C" word in reference to her mom and talked about how difficult things were between them. She also mentioned that her mom had recently lost her job. We know her parents were separated. So, there may have been alot of tension in the family. Also, what could they say about Sam? That he dressed wierd? He listens to wierd music? Their daughter also dressed weird and listened to the same music.

I can imagine it might have been VERY difficult for her parents to say NO.

I can't figure out how to post a video on here but there's a video montage of the girls posted by a friend named Lethal Lady here (currently 6th comment down):

http://www.myspace.com/stabwound_orgasm

pages are disappearing fast - this seems to be the only one left right now - I'm not sure why Emma's would be deleted ... why not just make it private to keep gawkers out & still allow friends to post?

Here you go:

YouTube - For Emma And Melanie RIP

Here is another, though some of the photos are the same:

YouTube - Tribute Video for Melanie & Emma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics