VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although it's way OT, but since it's been brought up, I just want to point out that laws have existed well before Christianity. Atheists do not believe that laws or ethics are based on "god's word" as we do not believe there is a god; further, we do not think that "good" and "god" are synonymous. Yes, we believe in right and wrong, but god has nothing to do with it.

I understand the thing about atheists but, either way the laws are kinda the same thing in the bible. Even though I know this isn't so; in some ways the laws seem to have been taken straight from the bible.
Honestly though I was just trying to make a point about good and evil. I didn't mean to bring up religion, I also stated that that was only my opinion. I hope no offense was taken.

None taken. And I certainly don't speak for all atheists. I just wanted to explain the viewpoint that nonbelievers regard the many religious texts, doctrines and laws as the work of mankind, not any deity. IMO, these works (such as the Bible) came straight from the existing laws and/or cultural restrictions that they sprung from, not the other way around.

It's also my opinion that the SKR community is not an organized religion. Honestly, I don't know what to make of this group, but it doesn't surprise me that most of their fans appear to be impressionable kids or adults who can't grow up.

I'm a newbie to this thread. Originally came to WS through my interest in the Annie Le case. I've read this thread from the beginning.

What I'd like to know is details about this "family's" ideology and their rituals. I read some of the members' claims they are "real" and conduct various masses and baptisms. That, to me, is hard evidence they don't view their music genre simply as "entertainment." From what I understand, minors participate in some of these activities.

Depending on what the rituals entail, could the adults be held liable for contributing to the deliquency of a minor (beyond the public nudity and alcohol and drug consumption at their concerts)?

Even though the adults involved may not have conspired to murder (as far as we know), I feel they're guilty of child endangerment.

Are there any -- or -- do the current laws apply to mental/psychological child endangerment, too?

(Edited for clarification, to exclude Pixy's individual circumstances)...I'm specifically referring to the teens who are invited and involved in this group and at the concerts -- that is, the children who actively participate in the scene.)

I want to clarify that I don't blame the parents in this. I think they made a judgement call based on what they knew of their kids. Emma and Mel were beautiful girls who had alot going for them, one is having a supportive family. The parents probably figured this was a phase and hoped that their girls in time would have matured and moved on to better things in life. Unfortunately, the parents probably never considered that it wasn't their daughters they had to worry about, but the mentally ill and lost people who are attracted to this stuff for the wrong reasons.

Ailina, great post. And what was Raz' comment, something like, don't talk and we won't get into trouble. I can't remember the exact statement. But it's an interesting one considering that by all accounts they legally had no direct responsibility in the murder. So what are they afraid of getting into trouble for? IMO, it's all the other stuff that they've gotten away with in the past. Too bad for them it's all public now if LE ever takes an interest in what this group is doing.

I'm not a lawyer but if this group wanted to take it that far, I'm guessing they could claim freedom of religion regarding the "baptisms" and "masses." But to the best of my knowledge they are not a recognized religion. (Although that would be a great scam for a band and/or record label to get out of paying taxes.) If anything, this group seems more like a cult, but then you have the SKR guy doing the right thing and going to the police. So the cult label doesn't quite fit them either.

ETA: Satanism is a legally recognized religion. To the best of my knowledge SKR did not operate as a church or religious institution. But it would be very interesting if it is revealed otherwise.

This link is to an article called "The Truth About Satanism" and should be avoided by any who would find discomfort or offense in the topic: http://www.starbreezes.com/11/satanism.html

If anything, this group seems more like a cult, but then you have the SKR guy doing the right thing and going to the police. So the cult label doesn't quite fit them either.

In this post from earlier in the thread (message #79), Magikposhun shared an excerpt written by paulc418 who knew Sam and the members of SKR.

paulc418 wrote:
When I heard what Sam did, and recalling their murderous rants about “Saint Berkowitz” I knew something was up and I am not surprised that Sicktanick is covering it up. He even said that the Satanic killings are always blamed on a “scapegoat” who takes the blame for the cult. I know he is complicit and he should be investigated. Also, I regret ever taking part in that filthy, satanic video.

Since I read that, I'm suspicious-by-default of any claims coming from the SKR group, whether of sympathy or police cooperation.

Granted, they may have nothing at all to do with the murders, but I don't trust them. I feel they're intentionally putting kids in harm's way, so they really don't have too far to fall on my List of Despicables.

I just listened to the interview that piXy was kind enough to share with us and at about the 1:28:53 mark, Razakel shares how she really feels about SKR fans who try to become rappers. I transcribed it, but it got lost when the other thread closed...
Basically, she thinks it's a slap in the face to her and real artists and blames it for being the reason the genre will never progress.

I am thinking "Syko Sam" fell into this category and wasn't quite as welcomed as he was hoping to be....

you mean the first thread? it's still available for viewing if you need to go into it

if you posted the transcription, you can copy it to here

or do you mean it got lost to the internet black hole?

Melanie Wells (7/28/2009 12:35:05 AM): you better be at SFTW!
piXy (7/28/2009 12:35:18 AM): i know i wanna be there i just need a ride lol
Melanie Wells (7/28/2009 12:35:38 AM): well im not driving there, my dads takin me to Dolls house in Va..
Melanie Wells (7/28/2009 12:35:46 AM): which is like 4 hours away
piXy (7/28/2009 12:35:50 AM): i know its ok, im not asking u to lol
Melanie Wells (7/28/2009 12:35:56 AM): and Sam, lil demon dog is comin with us
piXy (7/28/2009 12:35:58 AM): i just have no car =(
Melanie Wells (7/28/2009 12:36:01 AM): flying from cali to dolls house
Melanie Wells (7/28/2009 12:36:13 AM): cuz they have a thing goin on now
Melanie Wells (7/28/2009 12:36:13 AM): lol
piXy (7/28/2009 12:36:14 AM): damn!
piXy (7/28/2009 12:36:21 AM): oh really? i didnt know that LOL
Melanie Wells (7/28/2009 12:36:24 AM): yeahh
Melanie Wells (7/28/2009 12:36:25 AM): but shh
Melanie Wells (7/28/2009 12:36:26 AM): lol
piXy (7/28/2009 12:36:36 AM): i wont say nuthin, ill probably forget lol
Melanie Wells (7/28/2009 12:36:39 AM): lol
Melanie Wells (7/28/2009 12:37:03 AM): yeah im goin up there a few days in advance, and her dad is takin us
Melanie Wells (7/28/2009 12:37:05 AM): her moms goin too
Melanie Wells (7/28/2009 12:37:10 AM): SO THE CAR WILL BE PACKED.
Melanie Wells (7/28/2009 12:37:13 AM): >.>
piXy (7/28/2009 12:37:41 AM): omg wow lol
Melanie Wells (7/28/2009 12:37:55 AM): yeahhh
Melanie Wells (7/28/2009 12:38:03 AM): we SHOULD be staying for four days
Melanie Wells (7/28/2009 12:38:08 AM): better be or ima be mad
piXy (7/28/2009 12:38:38 AM): damn 4 days?

There was a comment on Sams myspace page from Sicktanick, the DAY BEFORE anyone had found the dead bodies, the page has been taken down now but there is a screen shot of it somewhere, and sick sent him a friend msg on myspace something to the effect:

""It was good to see ya at the wicked fest killa, get at me after you wipe all that dead **** off ya.""[/color]
Coincidence?"

HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!! WOW, that really spooks me! The reason you dont see any comments from Emma on Sam's cached myspace is bc before he got arrested or right after SOMEONE deleted them off..... not sure why, seems like that would be interfering in an investigation if they found out WHO did it to me

HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!! WOW, that really spooks me! The reason you dont see any comments from Emma on Sam's cached myspace is bc before he got arrested or right after SOMEONE deleted them off..... not sure why, seems like that would be interfering in an investigation if they found out WHO did it to me

That is weird.. is there a screen shot somewhere whomever posted that originally?

Melanie Wells (7/28/2009 12:35:05 AM): you better be at SFTW!
piXy (7/28/2009 12:35:18 AM): i know i wanna be there i just need a ride lol
Melanie Wells (7/28/2009 12:35:38 AM): well im not driving there, my dads takin me to Dolls house in Va..
Melanie Wells (7/28/2009 12:35:46 AM): which is like 4 hours away
piXy (7/28/2009 12:35:50 AM): i know its ok, im not asking u to lol
Melanie Wells (7/28/2009 12:35:56 AM): and Sam, lil demon dog is comin with us
piXy (7/28/2009 12:35:58 AM): i just have no car =(
Melanie Wells (7/28/2009 12:36:01 AM): flying from cali to dolls house
Melanie Wells (7/28/2009 12:36:13 AM): cuz they have a thing goin on now
Melanie Wells (7/28/2009 12:36:13 AM): lol
piXy (7/28/2009 12:36:14 AM): damn!
piXy (7/28/2009 12:36:21 AM): oh really? i didnt know that LOL
Melanie Wells (7/28/2009 12:36:24 AM): yeahh
Melanie Wells (7/28/2009 12:36:25 AM): but shh
Melanie Wells (7/28/2009 12:36:26 AM): lol
piXy (7/28/2009 12:36:36 AM): i wont say nuthin, ill probably forget lol
Melanie Wells (7/28/2009 12:36:39 AM): lol
Melanie Wells (7/28/2009 12:37:03 AM): yeah im goin up there a few days in advance, and her dad is takin us
Melanie Wells (7/28/2009 12:37:05 AM): her moms goin too
Melanie Wells (7/28/2009 12:37:10 AM): SO THE CAR WILL BE PACKED.
Melanie Wells (7/28/2009 12:37:13 AM): >.>
piXy (7/28/2009 12:37:41 AM): omg wow lol
Melanie Wells (7/28/2009 12:37:55 AM): yeahhh
Melanie Wells (7/28/2009 12:38:03 AM): we SHOULD be staying for four days
Melanie Wells (7/28/2009 12:38:08 AM): better be or ima be mad
piXy (7/28/2009 12:38:38 AM): damn 4 days?

So they were originally going to stay at SFTW for 4 days or did she mean she would be at Emma's for that long? And she says it was only 4 hours away. I thought I read it was like a 14 hour car drive...

So they were originally going to stay at SFTW for 4 days or did she mean she would be at Emma's for that long? And she says it was only 4 hours away. I thought I read it was like a 14 hour car drive...

I think she was saying it was 4 hours from her home in WV to Farmville. Sounds about right to me. The Michigan trip would have been closer to 14 hours (one way!) from Farmville.

I'm not sure about the 4 days, but yeah, it sounds like she meant at SFTW, presumably that would have given them extra time to hang out and go to parties.

There are comments on sams page of emma's but i only see comments made from her the past few months. So they were seeing each other for a year, and just recently they told people right? Did she comment him at all before then though? I mean even in a friendly manner?

you mean the first thread? it's still available for viewing if you need to go into it

if you posted the transcription, you can copy it to here

or do you mean it got lost to the internet black hole?

Damn internet black hole..lol (will teach me to copy before sending.)

They actually didnt even meet on myspace til Feb. 09 so its more like 6 months they had talked, im not sure when they got together unless it was in June or July and im not sure why it was so secret.....

yeah... what's the secret part all about? oh oh. you don't think... that emma could have been kind of toying with sam? like, i'm your girl but don't tell anyone?

I have no idea what she was like but a teenager can do all kinds of silly games like that.

Anything thats even deleted LE will see, with digital forensics and all that, I'm sure LE will or have looked at everything said on the computers of everyone involved, even Sams rap buddies. All these people lived such active internet lifes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500