VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Tate crime scene photos would have been taken 6-10 hours after the killings; Sam's jail walk, several days later. Also, Sam is looking pretty layered in that shot. Could he have just had the shirt and pants on in the house, without the cover-up?
He lived in the house for several days after the murders....could have used the washing machine.

Also possible that he has two SKR shirts that are identical. Kind of like his "uniform" so he bought more than one of the same shirt.

Also possible since the bodies were in another part of the house, he just helped himself to food and amenities.

I'm sure he packed for more than a day in his trek from CA, so he had other clothing, I'm pretty sure. I know guys pack light but that would be absurd. Maybe he wore that stuff to the concert, wore other clothing the next day (ride home) and changed back into the concert clothes after the murders.

He lived in the house for several days after the murders....could have used the washing machine.

Possible, but surprising that he smelled so bad then. Maybe he washed his clothes but not his body but idk. Weird.

Also possible that he has two SKR shirts that are identical. Kind of like his "uniform" so he bought more than one of the same shirt.

Also possible since the bodies were in another part of the house, he just helped himself to food and amenities.

I'm sure he packed for more than a day in his trek from CA, so he had other clothing, I'm pretty sure. I know guys pack light but that would be absurd. Maybe he wore that stuff to the concert, wore other clothing the next day (ride home) and changed back into the concert clothes after the murders.

Good point about him having more than one similar shirt possibly.

As a mother of boys (and I would call Sam one despite his 20 years), I can imagine him doing almost anything about his bloody clothes other than using a washing machine. I'm sticking with he's wearing them (under the jacket) and smells to high-heaven because of that.

As for the 3 bodies being upstairs... weird again. Could the girls have slept there, been killed in bed, moved to the floor, and then Debra Kelley either being brought up there dead, or she came to the room and he killed her then. In what they said about the females being killed in bed, was there any room left for maybe Debra not being killed there?

peace_gurl, don't go away! (ohpleaseohpleaseohplease...)

We need fresh input! Thanks for letting us know about the house layout.

Seriously, do you think they have to worry about change of venue? There hasn't been a peep outa those folks. I gotta respect their ability to keep the lid on it, but it's driving my websleuths personality crazy.

Good point about him having more than one similar shirt possibly.

Not that Sam and I have anything in common, but when I find a shirt I really like and when I used to wear shirts with our logo on them for the business I owned, I always buy 2 of the kind I like the best. If he likes wearing that shirt a lot but doesn't like doing laundry a lot...

It was just a thought. I lean towards he had other clothes.

The longer it goes with no charges against Sam for killing the women, the weirder that seems to me. Could there really be some other scenario being investigated??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels