VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually producers provide a track and then the artist raps over them.

I guess syko could record vocal lines on an analog or digital recorder. He'd need a metronome too, and it would sound really terrible (even worse than his studio tracks sound). Someone could take this and try to somehow make a cohesive rap song out of it. But, would there be demand for this?

FWIW Charlie Manson has recorded several entire albums since he has been in prison.

Yeah, he'd need some sort of primitive beat machine. I believe the way ICP worked was to record their raps initially over skeletal, simple beats and then Clark would then take those vocals and and the basic beat pattern and build the final track around that.

I'm guessing Sam used the same sort of system for his current tracks--vocals recorded in his bedroom to a click-track / simple beat, which he then sent off to a friend to build the actual track around.

Yeah, they might do this for demos, but they would a final vocal track with the finished production.

FWIW Charlie Manson has recorded several entire albums since he has been in prison.

fair enough. Though, I think Manson's mythical status eclipses Sams to where his fans would listen to awful quality music.

The old mugshot that Native Girl posted of Shirm's moms accused killer is a perfect example of a meth freak. BTW--He's still in the NM prison system on drug charges. You can see his new mugshot if you do a NM inmate locator search. He looks a lot mellower these days--(It's pretty hard to find meth in the can--LOL).

The point is that people can go from fairly normal in appearance and behavior to bat **** crazy meth heads with oozing sores on their face in just a few months. Not everyone has these rapid changes in appearance but most people lose weight or have skin problems of some sort. Some people report being addicted to methamphetamine after a single use.

FYI, I did a fairly detailed research project on facial changes due to methamphetamine use about a year ago so I looked at a lot of faces like this...

Yeah, he'd need some sort of primitive beat machine. I believe the way ICP worked was to record their raps initially over skeletal, simple beats and then Clark would then take those vocals and and the basic beat pattern and build the final track around that.

I'm guessing Sam used the same sort of system for his current tracks--vocals recorded in his bedroom to a click-track / simple beat, which he then sent off to a friend to build the actual track around.

That's my understanding of how it is done in general.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/11/17/BAMR1AL5ND.DTL

This is an interesting case and thanks to the person on the other thread who shared it with us. Here we have a black woman convicted of beating and killing her young son, in the deep south of VA and she ended up getting NG by reason of criminal insanity. So maybe there is a chance for Sam after all. You would think they would have thrown the book at this woman yet she was able to get off after 3 doctors testified she was not responsible for her actions and was unable to control herself.

I think you'd have to review the medical testimony to see how it applies to Sam. In this horrific case, the accused was found to suffer from paranoid delusions and was determined to be incapable of understanding the nature and consequences of her actions by three psychologists. Sam's attorney is going to have to show that he suffered from similar delusions and doesn't know right from wrong.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/11/17/BAMR1AL5ND.DTL

This is an interesting case and thanks to the person on the other thread who shared it with us. Here we have a black woman convicted of beating and killing her young son, in the deep south of VA and she ended up getting NG by reason of criminal insanity. So maybe there is a chance for Sam after all. You would think they would have thrown the book at this woman yet she was able to get off after 3 doctors testified she was not responsible for her actions and was unable to control herself.
Think that was Richmond, Calif............

Would Oxy make you crazy like meth? Remember they found oxy in the car.

So this guy is posing as PAUL CALCAGNO!?

Now we all need to do some sleuthing on Mark Kropidlowski and find out what his agenda is and why he is posing as Calcagno.

Post your findings here.

If in a sealed up room, someone put clean air machines and lot of scented candles around the people they killed what would you think about that?

If in a sealed up room, someone put clean air machines and lot of scented candles around the people they killed what would you think about that?

Seems like something someone might do in a lame attempt to cover the smell of rotting corpses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member