VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has a ****load of blogs calling various people and groups terrorists, nazis, KKK, satanists.

I wonder what this guys deal is?

I agree mostly. Except, the attorney doesn't really have the final say about whether the venue gets changed.

The DC sniper kid got the venue change, so I imagine Sam's trial might get moved to the DC burbs area.

You gotta realize, though, Sam allegedly did the worst thing you could possibly do: killing young, white women.

And a preacher. And a teacher. And blamed it on Jesus. He came from California to Farmville, Va., met up w/ an underage girl who he met on the internet, is a satanic rapper...it's pretty mind boggling when you think about it. Suicide really. I don't see this kid living through the next decade. I know several people who are normally against the death penalty who want him dead. Unless he pleads guilty and they take it off the table, but this has horrified everyone so badly I don't see them doing that.

They'll have a venue change, but I don't know about to the DC burbs. It is completely different there than any other part of the state (much more liberal) and I think it would be too complicated. I am still thinking VA Beach or Roanoke, mabye Fredricksburg area. It won't matter though, b/c it is all Virginia. Unless something is really screwed up in the trial, he will get the death penalty. I am fairly certain.

if in a sealed up room, someone put clean air machines and lot of scented candles around the people they killed what would you think about that?

Are you suggesting Sam did this? We do know he bought some candles...

Are you suggesting Sam did this? We do know he bought some candles...
hypothetically, how this would play out with the defense? Would this make it worse for Sam or make him seem insane?

hypothetically, how this would play out with the defense? Would this make it worse for Sam or make him seem insane?
Oh it definitely makes an insanity plea much much more difficult if he did that, it clearly shows he was trying to cover up the smell. The main argument in favor of insanity IMO would be that he was able to hang out with the bodies for several days and not be bothered by the smell etc. This indicates otherwise if what you are suggesting is true.

Think that was Richmond, Calif............

Even Richmond, VA hardly qualifies as "deep south." Anyone who comes out to Farmville even expecting that is going to be a bit disappointed. There isn't even much tobacco farming anymore.

Farmvillian said (on the last thread)

This quote from the article especially offends me
A former defense attorney had argued that Moses (the Mom) was forced to take extreme measures because Raijon often urinated and defecated on himself at home and at school, acted out and once ran away from home.

well, if I had Pine-Sol poured on my genitals, I might poop and pee other than in the toilet ... I have NO doubt the child was in physical pain, and most likely had constant urinary tract infections, etc. And to say she was 'forced' to take extreme measures because *gasp* he acted out and ran away ... well, hell's bells, any child would given the trauma inflicted, both physical and mental.

I can't imagine HOW this egg and uterus donor was found not guilty due to insanity. She was capable of setting up motion-detectors, chose to starve the child (which is NOT done in a short amount of time), had to go to the store repeatedly to buy Pine-Sol, bought a surveillance camera, and took the time to tie him to the bed.

None of this happened overnight, and if she didn't think she was doing anything wrong, why did she restrain the poor child? And, while I'm at it ... where the he## was the school's employees. I'm all for families being responsible, and not putting the raising of children off on the teachers (see my previous posts), however, how could they not notice his beaten, starved, haunted little body?

I can't tell you how disgusted I am, that this happened to Rajjon AND that mom got off basically 'scott-free.' :furious:

I now return to being a WS poster, and not a mommy ... thank you for your attention :blushing:

This is interesting...

I did a Google blog search for "SickTanick" and I found this:

View attachment 6298

http://blogsearch.google.com/blogsearch?q=sicktanick

Turns out that someone claiming to be Mark Kropidlowski made both the "SKR are terrorists" blog and the "satanic ritual blog".

See http://horror-core.blogspot.com/ and http://sammccrosky.blogspot.com/
The comments on the "AN OPEN LETTER TO ALL "HORROR CORE" RAPPERS & THEIR FANATICS" blog (yikes) made for an interesting read:

http://horror-core.blogspot.com/

>>>snip (edited for polite company)

September 24, 2009 8:12 PM

Anonymous said...

**** YOU ALL.

We R A Family, We're Nothing Like No Pussy *** Satanic Cult.

SKR Haz Christian Fans, Juggalo Fans, DJ Fans & All.

D Girls Woodnt Ever ******* ****over Another Family Member. The Whole Razakel Claiming Hit Iza ******* Fib. It's ********.

Correct Me If I'm Wrong, but I Kno Christians R D 1s Dat Support Abortion, Which Horrorcore Mentions. They Allow Rapings From Actual Christian/Godly BS Cults. ****, They Give Up Their Own Kids 2 B Supposively Saved By God. **** Y'all.

Typical Christian ********, Bann, Illegalize Horrorcore, ******* *advertiser censored*. U think There's Really A Heaven N Hell. NO!

We R Not Sociopaths, We Welcome All. Satanists, Christian **** *******, , Dykes, So called Normal People, Gang Members, Police, **** I've Gotten Several Cops From My City N2 SKR.

SKR Along With The Ramining REAL Horrorcore Family, Are Business People.

Just Like You ***** Enjoi Ur ******** ****** Rap, Ur ******* Lovey Dovey ******* ****, Rock, Metal, Whutever Itiz U Pigs Lissen 2, Horrorcore Is OUR Choice.

<<<snip
(my bold)

I thought the bolded part rang true.
I very much enjoyed reading LOLO's posts; Pax, you should tap LOLO for the book. Actually, the whole page is interesting. It's like reading through all these threads, but filtered down to texting length - and depth.

I hope the twitter version isn't next.

Also:

snip>>>

Anonymous said...
As a promoter of "SKR," I'd say Sam McCroskey did a great job!

October 16, 2009 12:01 PM

<<<snip

Yep.

fair enough. Though, I think Manson's mythical status eclipses Sams to where his fans would listen to awful quality music.

Manson records are easy to come by. I'm not even interested and I've heard some.

I sort of ran out of space for vinyl, but in the mid 90's, I used to order from a few sources of industrial and avant garde music that had a few records featuring serial killers on their stocklists. One I remember in particular was a 4 song 45 with each track by a different murderer. I'm pretty sure John Wayne Gacy was one, I don't remember any of the rest. That isn't my thing, but I was surprised one day when in the middle of a conversation with a fairly normal woman that I rented a cottage from she told me she had a copy of it. Her boyfriend was a record collector with a huge collection, and I think they bought it as both a conversation piece and an investment.

Collectibles of any sort rarely provide much of a return on investment, but I found the site below while I was trying to see if I could find any of the records I remember. There does seem to be a market for that stuff. I could easily see some Syko Sam items being listed there.

http://www.murderauction.com/JEFFERY-DAHMER-AUTOGRAPH,name,147327,auction_id,auction_details

http://www.murderauction.com/NOVELT...-ONESY,name,147306,auction_id,auction_details

I also ran into this in my search. I haven't seen it in a while, but it's always fun. http://www.gothsinhotweather.com/ It makes me think of the SKR crew smoking at the rest stop in the video from their road trip to Michigan. Some things are best done in the dark.

Funny goth site, thanks for sharing, I needed a good chuckle.:crazy:

Yesterday Raz posted on one of Sick's Myspace pages the following--"i am Lizet Mordeno!
hear me roooooaaaaaarrrr
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
<333333333
:hangs up masters degree in the studio:
;)"----That can be seen at the following url--- http://www.myspace.com/sicktanickskr . Didn't someone on here comment the other day that they doubted that Raz has a masters degree in anything?

(respectfully snipped)

You gotta realize, though, Sam allegedly did the worst thing you could possibly do: killing young, white women.

I really have to disagree with you on this. Killing women of any color is practically a sport in America.

And I seriously doubt that the reason most of us are following this case is because four white people were killed by a white kid. IMO, race is the most mundane aspect of this case.

Yesterday Raz posted on one of Sick's Myspace pages the following--"i am Lizet Mordeno!
hear me roooooaaaaaarrrr
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
<333333333
:hangs up masters degree in the studio:
;)"----That can be seen at the following url--- http://www.myspace.com/sicktanickskr . Didn't someone on here comment the other day that they doubted that Raz has a masters degree in anything?

So Lizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz is watching us eh? Hey Razzy!:crazy:

Tell that boyfriend of yours to come out of hiding and come answer our questions. He is probably too intimidated by us though. I would really love to see some of your little group grow a pair (in Razzy's case strap....oh nevermind) and join us here and talk to us.

The first question we have for Mr Shrim is:

Does this:

380px-PazuzuDemonAssyria1stMilleniumBCE.jpg

Equal this:

mccorsky.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors